Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who loves the ghetto?

This is a discussion on Who loves the ghetto? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone having problems with KS parties and the response to what they do? Because i encounter this on a daily ...
Page: 1

Underw0rld

Default Who loves the ghetto?

Anyone having problems with KS parties and the response to what they do?

Because i encounter this on a daily basis, I want to tell you guys what I do (not a very moral choice but I dont really care)

The scene : You are ina AOE harpys party/Melee and a mage comes and begins to attack your spawn.
    The question: Aga party pls/ hey let me join
    The answer: No/ are you retarded quit Ksing

Recation: even more Ksing cause they think there hot shit.

What i do: have mage run to Ravens in TS scroll, disband one of the ppl in party invite the KSer and have other mage tp him right into the Raven spawn.

RESULT: No more Ksing, at least not from him. And peacful Xping form then on....till next Kser comes.

Rentzusuken

When I AOE'd harpies and some idiot came by to "help" I would have him invited into the party and wait for him to attack, then TP him into the middle of the pull. Before KE, Orc Bowmen were THE SHIT. Trust me, there is absolutely NOTHING better than watching some baba squirm and die to orc bowmen. Especially when they try to run.

Underw0rld

Yeah if they ask and wait, I will pull them in when someone else quits or needs a break but I absolutly hate it when they "help" me, especialy when they come back after the TP to Ravens and ask "why u tp me" then proceed to "help" me some more.

But if the ravens dont work, best bet is TPing them to town, then just getting a TP back to party cause its a long run back(at least in EMC.)

lol i miss all you babas and all your silly little problems :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

when theres a ks PARTY, get some friend mage in there, let him buy those tp scrolls in sundries and he can tp the whole party to the lure ^_^

nono this is sooo noob of u first u must attack the harpys and wait for them to ks and get aggro then trade spam and wait for turk to hit accept (THEY ALWAYS ACCEPT LO!L) once they are dead finish mob and if they haven't hit ok (this is where there screaming for rezz in cafee) which they usually dont go and bounce until they're forced to hit ok !

morax

ELISHA :wub:

who is elisha ???

oh u mean my sig "elisha" is my wyfe her stage name is elisha

tolgahan

nooooo noooooooooooo she loves me

sorry man she dont love u she marry me long 3 years now and i fucked ur sister btw

tolgahan

i fucked ur sister btw
    was that a joke?
    add these to ur guide..turks dont like jokes about fucking sisters n mothers.

HeyJude

lol. Beware Private, tolgahan is a Lance Corporal in the Turkish Kebab regiment : P

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Originally posted by tolgahan
    yeaa thats why the first think turks flaming is motherf***er :P

ELISHA CUTHBERT IS SOOOOO B-E-A-UUUUUTIFULLL!!!

:wub:

HeyJude

yeaa thats why the first think turks flaming is motherf***er
    "Anani sikiym" (fuck your mother) and "orospu cocugu" (son of a bitch) are the most provocative insults in Turkey. If u do it to a Turk, he will most certainly attack u even if he doesnt actually care about it.

If any1 in the school or somewhere else insults my mother i would %100 attack him not because im provoked cause of the insult (i wouldnt even care) but because ppl will call me a coward otherwise.

But dont get me wrong. %95 of all the Turks will care about it and attack u, stab u, shoot u or do whatever possible atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast