Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who loves the ghetto?

This is a discussion on Who loves the ghetto? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by HeyJude yeaa thats why the first think turks flaming is motherf***er "Anani sikiym" (fuck your mother) and ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by HeyJude
    yeaa thats why the first think turks flaming is motherf***er
    "Anani sikiym" (fuck your mother) and "orospu cocugu" (son of a bitch) are the most provocative insults in Turkey. If u do it to a Turk, he will most certainly attack u even if he doesnt actually care about it.

If any1 in the school or somewhere else insults my mother i would %100 attack him not because im provoked cause of the insult (i wouldnt even care) but because ppl will call me a coward otherwise.

But dont get me wrong. %95 of all the Turks will care about it and attack u, stab u, shoot u or do whatever possible atm.
    OMG.....its like compton....or south central over there
    sounds like the ghetto.... -_- -_-

I didnt know 95% of turks were GANGSTAs

oh fuck yeh u know them turks be hustlin them camels like they a pair of fresh jordans

and yes i am aware turks are highly offended by sister mother jokes thats why i teabagged ur mom while ur sister cooking bacon for me

_Priest_Of_God_

No jsut start atking wait for them to start then stop tehy die easily

Lawless

How do you say "may your sister be impregnated by wild dogs" in Turkish? Theres been a couple times ive wanted to replay to a flaming PM that way but just dun know how.

I have nothing against Turks as a whole BTW, they can be individual pricks like anyone else so makes sence to be able to at least retaliate properly in that event.

when we AoEd harpies and KSers came, w00t just banned them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12