Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Who was the noob here?

This is a discussion on Who was the noob here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me ( SoulDace ) and Arcole , was in same party in border war , we had 51-14 kills and ...
Page: 1

Me ( SoulDace ) and Arcole , was in same party in border war , we had 51-14 kills and we destory aleardy 1 monument.
    Suddenly the humans learned how we played and they killed us so many time and the score was around 51-30 , our party was w/o group heal and debuffer ( we had group heal and debuff but Arcole blame me i should heal not him becuse he attack , since i have only 1920 and i attack too . ) , all our party members died and i've to buff every1 , all the members shout for buffs and after they got it , they goes to kill ( they tried , but they died ) , then again i've to buff the dead people and the score just going to be a draw , suddenly we had 51 - 46 and then i said " you fuking lamers i not going to buff any1 of you , you stay here dont go down " then Arcole start to blame me we can win if you buff us , but he dont understand if ill buff every1 will go down and humans will kill them , and actually thats what happend , it was 55-55 and we had 1 monument more then them , then 1 of the rogue's in our party went down to try and kill some , he died 3 times in sequence , w/o kill even not 1 gay archer with HXB +7 , then it was 55-58 to humans , and they was about to ruin our Karus monument , but they had 1 minute left and had full hp of the monument and we had still 55-55 with 1 monument more than them.
    Now Arcole blame me , if i could buff them we could win , since we had 6 meles w/o debuffer and group healer ( like i said we had but he actually only attack ) , vs 8 with group healers and debuffers , we could win , now i want you to tell me , how can we win if we had 6 vs 8 and with members who even cant tank 2 males , its took 6 humans to kill me and after i died they said why you dont heal us ?!?!?! i said you fuking morons , 6 of 8 vs me , how can i heal you if first of all i need to heal myself , they said noob priest buff buff us , i said NO buffs you stay here , well to be honest nobody didnt hear me , they goes down died , and humans destory our karus monument , now please , say the true , because of me we lost? while my party members cant tank even more then 2 players , they rush w/o priests , and debuffs , and i've allways to buff , then they die and i've to go back to buff them again.

Now say what you think , because of me we lost?

Cocaine

If your gonna be a buffer, you should buff people when they ask.

Me ( SoulDace ) and Arcole , was in same party in border war , we had 51-14 kills and we destory aleardy 1 monument.
    Suddenly the humans learned how we played and they killed us so many time and the score was around 51-30 , our party was w/o group heal and debuffer ( we had group heal and debuff but Arcole blame me i should heal not him becuse he attack , since i have only 1920 and i attack too . ) , all our party members died and i've to buff every1 , all the members shout for buffs and after they got it , they goes to kill ( they tried , but they died ) , then again i've to buff the dead people and the score just going to be a draw , suddenly we had 51 - 46 and then i said " you fuking lamers i not going to buff any1 of you , you stay here dont go down " then Arcole start to blame me we can win if you buff us , but he dont understand if ill buff every1 will go down and humans will kill them , and actually thats what happend , it was 55-55 and we had 1 monument more then them , then 1 of the rogue's in our party went down to try and kill some , he died 3 times in sequence , w/o kill even not 1 gay archer with HXB +7 , then it was 55-58 to humans , and they was about to ruin our Karus monument , but they had 1 minute left and had full hp of the monument and we had still 55-55 with 1 monument more than them.
    Now Arcole blame me , if i could buff them we could win , since we had 6 meles w/o debuffer and group healer ( like i said we had but he actually only attack ) , vs 8 with group healers and debuffers , we could win , now i want you to tell me , how can we win if we had 6 vs 8 and with members who even cant tank 2 males , its took 6 humans to kill me and after i died they said why you dont heal us ?!?!?! i said you fuking morons , 6 of 8 vs me , how can i heal you if first of all i need to heal myself , they said noob priest buff buff us , i said NO buffs you stay here , well to be honest nobody didnt hear me , they goes down died , and humans destory our karus monument , now please , say the true , because of me we lost? while my party members cant tank even more then 2 players , they rush w/o priests , and debuffs , and i've allways to buff , then they die and i've to go back to buff them again.

Now say what you think , because of me we lost?[/b]
    actually, im going to have to agree with the poster above.

my first reply was "dude, its just a game..."

but after reading your long ass post...id have to say you were being a total noob.
    if youre a buffer, your ass had better buff when people ask or else...they die, then you die...then no one wins.

i was partied with some punk in dcz that didnt buff unless he was swifted first.

and im pretty sure everyone knows about those noob mages that tp your ass in dcz/cz and ask you for swift or buff...

yep, youre kinda like that...totally not cool.

HotAsIce

I'll post a better reply later, I need to get to sleep, have a long day tomorrow.

But for the short condensed version, we were winning, we killed the center monument, and almost the human monument, and the humans pushed back, overtook the center monument, and we were fighting over out monument when all of a sudden souldace decides he wants to give up. With 5 minutes left, for some odd reason, he thought they couldn't kill a single monument to win the war, and refused to buff anyone, and hid in the respawn throwing a temper tantrum and swearing at everyone. I also took screenshots of the entire discussion we had in ally chat, and if the community really feels this is a topic that they care about (which quite frankly as I said in clan chat I really don't think your childishness will be of much interest) I'll post them later. Be back in a few hours

I'll post a better reply later, I need to get to sleep, have a long day tomorrow.

But for the short condensed version, we were winning, we killed the center monument, and almost the human monument, and the humans pushed back, overtook the center monument, and we were fighting over out monument when all of a sudden souldace decides he wants to give up. With 5 minutes left, for some odd reason, he thought they couldn't kill a single monument to win the war, and refused to buff anyone, and hid in the respawn throwing a temper tantrum and swearing at everyone. I also took screenshots of the entire discussion we had in ally chat, and if the community really feels this is a topic that they care about (which quite frankly as I said in clan chat I really don't think your childishness will be of much interest) I'll post them later. Be back in a few hours [/b]
    What i said about your SS is about the clan , that i dont care and i dont want to buff you , and no i Cocaine , even if i buff , there is also healer and debuffer , why they blame me allways for heals? you think its easy to attack + heal + buff? i cant heal when somebody spam in chat ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ , and when the other guy dead he say where is the heals , i cant do everything alone , he warrior , he only say buff and he go to attack , we could win if they were stop when i say dont go down , but he dont know this event prolly and he only can blame me , SandMan i know its a game , but its annoying , they think i can do everything , i even dont have TS , till i heal you , you'll prolly die , if i had group trust me i would heal you , but i cant buff every 5 seconds and heal in same time , i not koxper , im not pro , i have SS and 48 spear defence shield , and i need to tank 4 warriors 1 archer 1 assas , but he only want to get what he asking for , if he say heal , i must heal him if no i noob , well leave your noob warrior and play priest , then blame me.

The king. Senior Member

that warrior is a fag.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Well it sounds like they were gonna go attack again, with or without buffs, so..

You probably should have buffed them to give them the best chance, since they were going to go attack anyway.

Please dont make it flame topic , Arcole the true i sorry i cursed you before , but you should understand i cant do everything solo , you warrior you hit and run , i need heal my members and when 6 of 8 humans attack me how you want ill heal somebody else and not me? its kinda pathetic , i must heal myself to be alive to heal others , if ill die they will attack you and you saw how fast our members died , you should know priest is hard job when you cant even cure there , i cant heal 1 by 1 with 1920 , till i heal you aleardy dead.

Sharona

some ppl just dont understand that if they gotta win, THEY GOTTA PROTECT THEIR PRIEST, so he can to his job..!
    and did ur party rush 8 humans 1by1 ? lawlz.. party needs to work together
    sucks to be a priest when every1 is spamming for buff and heals while they wohnt help u when ur getting gang banged..
    yes a buffer should buff when ppl ask, but how is he able to buff when he is dieing himself without any help from his party?

and too a guy who posted above me.. why should a priest buff u if u dont even bother to swift him ?

tommyleonghk

lol...whats new...

ppl die...PRIEST WHY NO HEAL???????? x spamming

ppl die... MAGE WHY NO TP??????????? x spamming

it has always been like that since the start of KO.........

and yes u are noob coz u are not playing ur part as a buffer...... i understand its hard to heal so many when u have no group heal.... but buffing them is a MUST.... atleast u have done ur part....they died coz of no heal coz they are fuking CHEAP.... Please press HP POT!!

some ppl just dont understand that if they gotta win, THEY GOTTA PROTECT THEIR PRIEST, so he can to his job..!
    and did ur party rush 8 humans 1by1 ? lawlz.. party needs to work together
    sucks to be a priest when every1 is spamming for buff and heals while they wohnt help u when ur getting gang banged..
    yes a buffer should buff when ppl ask, but how is he able to buff when he is dieing himself without any help from his party?

and too a guy who posted above me.. why should a priest buff u if u dont even bother to swift him ?[/b]
    +1 , i allways said wait stay toggeter , but English > Turks , Arcole actually listen in the first time , they rush , 1 goes to attack priest 1 goes for other 1 and so on , i couldnt heal when even SW i havent , nobody didnt heal me when 6 was attacking me , the other priest just looking on me and even not heal me with 1920 , then i died and 2 other ppl died before me and they say noob priest you cant even heal us , the funny thing is they even dont use potions or even not trying to run away , we had so noob rogue's who cant even tank INT priests , priest job > other classes job , you should understand it and protect me , while like you said the only guy who can buff and heal , but yea you blame only me , what about the BP debuffer heal? why he didnt made even not 1 time group heal? ofc sOuLdAcE is the noob priest here .
    I did my work , but when you dont listen to me , ill not listen to you either .
    Arcole , you know i did my job pretty well , and i didnt complain about you becuse you were my clannie ( i left clan becuse he said he will show the KSC file to leader , so i told him , rofl i dont really care , if you want i can quit alone , and i did it ) , in the KSC file he prolly see i didnt want to buff them , becuse when they had buff they went down and died , so its waste of time we could win if all were listining , but well ...

P.S GHOSTGhOsTKnighTxxx its kinda annoying to buff every 5 seconds , they dont trying to be alive, they almost dont use hp potions , i cant buff them and see how they die allways , we had better score we could win , i said just dont go down , even if they ruin monument we still got 2 and still we have more kills , like i said nobody didnt listen to me.

And really how can i heal or buff , i were attacking , i FP priest with HB+7 , i also killed and when ppl attacking me other members shouting for buffs , its actually annoying , i cant do everything alone , they only attacking , die and shout for buffs again , you dont understand , i didnt buff them becuse i knew they will go down to try kill , while they only died and ruin our score , so i did well when i didnt buffed them , but even when i didnt , was some noobs who tried to go stelath and spike some.
    The funny thing is , if they get buff they going to try and kill , but they really really far away from me, and when they die they saying omfg why no heal? poor priest etc etc , when they press ok i still in town buff others , then again the same thing , but well they poor pkers , they just trying to kill w/o to know how to win this event.

Richie

1200 party buff and tell em to cross their fingers....

1200 party buff and tell em to cross their fingers....[/b]
    Then ill have more flames , they just not realize they have to help me when i malice ppl and heal , but humans attacking me and they going to attack other people instead of help me to kill the humans which trying to kill me , then i died and every1 died like i said , and then Arcole say i noob priest and i&#39;ve to learn how to play , while he only want buff and he go , atleast wait , let me buff every1 and ill come with you , but even SW they dont give me , i shout <<<<< / >>>>>>>>>> / SWWWW i dont get nothing , till he see i slow and i have it , but the must annoying thing , we had debuffer and group heal and he used scrolls , atleast he didnt complain about me becuse he knew priest have hard job to do , why you , Arcole blame only me when you have group heal in party? when the other priest had low hp he heal himself , but with 1920 / complate heal , not group heal , so next time dont blame me , trust me you need more priests like me , i know how to win the event , but nobody didnt listen to me, so you lost , every1 goes solo , so you died , i cant stay in town and only buff you and see the score going and going closer , so i stopped , and told you to stay town , then the gay rogue goes and died 3 times and we lost by score and then we lost by Karus monument.

hugocarrillo

1.-) Yes its hard to b a priest, u good a point here, You cant buff and heal at the same time, and u cant buff and heal others if u r being attacked.

2.-) But, its ur job to Buff, if ur party members are asking for Buff u MUST buff them.

3.-) Even if you r an attack priest (BP), if u r the only one buffer in the party, u must change ur rol and take care of the buffs and heal, and attack only when u see a good oportunity, and ur party members are safe

4.-) If i understood right, there was another priest in the party, and that priest was Party healer and debuffer right ????, if thats Right that other priest should have used his party heal skills more than been attacking, so dont flame OmgThisIsMe when the other priest didnt do his job either.

5.-) You were in a really bad party. they didnt know how to attack and deffend as a party, but as individuals

6.-) And last point. Yes its true u could have won by kills count, BUT thats totally NOOB, go make a good fight and dont hide in the safe place after u got a few kills and you r winning. I remember one of the last events in the eslant juhad montain event, we had a good fight with the orcs for 5 minutes no one was dying in any of the 2 parties, when they got the 1st kill, they killed one of our rogues. In that moment, just 10 secs after they killed our rogue the mage tped them all to the safe zone, and they stayed there for the last 20 minutes of the event. we lost 0-1

1.-) Yes its hard to b a priest, u good a point here, You cant buff and heal at the same time, and u cant buff and heal others if u r being attacked.

2.-) But, its ur job to Buff, if ur party members are asking for Buff u MUST buff them.

3.-) Even if you r an attack priest (BP), if u r the only one buffer in the party, u must change ur rol and take care of the buffs and heal, and attack only when u see a good oportunity, and ur party members are safe

4.-) If i understood right, there was another priest in the party, and that priest was Party healer and debuffer right ????, if thats Right that other priest should have used his party heal skills more than been attacking, so dont flame OmgThisIsMe when the other priest didnt do his job either.
    5.-) You were in a really bad party. they didnt know how to attack and deffend as a party, but as individuals

6.-) And last point. Yes its true u could have won by kills count, BUT thats totally NOOB, go make a good fight and dont hide in the safe place after u got a few kills and you r winning. I remember one of the last events in the eslant juhad montain event, we had a good fight with the orcs for 5 minutes no one was dying in any of the 2 parties, when they got the 1st kill, they killed one of our rogues. In that moment, just 10 secs after they killed our rogue the mage tped them all to the safe zone, and they stayed there for the last 20 minutes of the event. we lost 0-1 [/b]

Ill comment about 4 and 6 :

4 ) Yea we had priest who could party heal and debuff but he didnt used it even 1 time so i got the flames.

6 ) If this is my only way to win , i dont care if its noob , i prefer to get my xp , we couldnt kill 8 while we 6 and they have party heals and debuffers.

Hmmm about 3 and 2 , ill answer too , yes i am the only buffer and yea i did buff them , but 8 minuts before its end i said i not going to buff you , we had 51-14 something around it and then humans gave so good fight and we had 55-35 or they had more kills dont remember , then i said ill not buff you becuse when you get buff you going solo and die , and its going to be a draw , so i didnt buffed them and actually they been in town excapt 1 rogue who tried to kill and died 3 times so the score was 55-58 for humans , and then we lost.
    I cant do everything alone , buff heal attack malice its so hard , i havent group heal so till i heal some1 with 1920 the other die and then he flame me , so why i&#39;ve to bother with heals and buffs when i getting flames anyway.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast