Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who was the noob here?

This is a discussion on Who was the noob here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me ( SoulDace ) and Arcole , was in same party in border war , we had 51-14 kills and ...
Page: 2

Banned

Me ( SoulDace ) and Arcole , was in same party in border war , we had 51-14 kills and we destory aleardy 1 monument.
    Suddenly the humans learned how we played and they killed us so many time and the score was around 51-30 , our party was w/o group heal and debuffer ( we had group heal and debuff but Arcole blame me i should heal not him becuse he attack , since i have only 1920 and i attack too . ) , all our party members died and i've to buff every1 , all the members shout for buffs and after they got it , they goes to kill ( they tried , but they died ) , then again i've to buff the dead people and the score just going to be a draw , suddenly we had 51 - 46 and then i said " you fuking lamers i not going to buff any1 of you , you stay here dont go down " then Arcole start to blame me we can win if you buff us , but he dont understand if ill buff every1 will go down and humans will kill them , and actually thats what happend , it was 55-55 and we had 1 monument more then them , then 1 of the rogue's in our party went down to try and kill some , he died 3 times in sequence , w/o kill even not 1 gay archer with HXB +7 , then it was 55-58 to humans , and they was about to ruin our Karus monument , but they had 1 minute left and had full hp of the monument and we had still 55-55 with 1 monument more than them.
    Now Arcole blame me , if i could buff them we could win , since we had 6 meles w/o debuffer and group healer ( like i said we had but he actually only attack ) , vs 8 with group healers and debuffers , we could win , now i want you to tell me , how can we win if we had 6 vs 8 and with members who even cant tank 2 males , its took 6 humans to kill me and after i died they said why you dont heal us ?!?!?! i said you fuking morons , 6 of 8 vs me , how can i heal you if first of all i need to heal myself , they said noob priest buff buff us , i said NO buffs you stay here , well to be honest nobody didnt hear me , they goes down died , and humans destory our karus monument , now please , say the true , because of me we lost? while my party members cant tank even more then 2 players , they rush w/o priests , and debuffs , and i've allways to buff , then they die and i've to go back to buff them again.

Now say what you think , because of me we lost?[/b]
    waaaaaaaaaaay to long post for me :P
    well u cant loose because of 1 guy , seriously.
    i was in eslant dungeon a while back , ( i was buff/heal ) they lured 2 lilimes out and died because i was the only priest since the other dced >.<
    after they died the flaming started "BUFFFFFFFFFFFF " "HEALLLLLL"
    k i start buffing ppl with 2k then some of em start running into lilimes , the rest complain about i didnt undy them , the ppl who were running into lilimes died because i wasnt able to heal ...
    i mean cmon dont give a fck about wat other ppl say , just do ur job the best u can !

waaaaaaaaaaay to long post for me :P
    well u cant loose because of 1 guy , seriously.
    i was in eslant dungeon a while back , ( i was buff/heal ) they lured 2 lilimes out and died because i was the only priest since the other dced >.<
    after they died the flaming started "BUFFFFFFFFFFFF " "HEALLLLLL"
    k i start buffing ppl with 2k then some of em start running into lilimes , the rest complain about i didnt undy them , the ppl who were running into lilimes died because i wasnt able to heal ...
    i mean cmon dont give a fck about wat other ppl say , just do ur job the best u can ![/b]
    We talking about Border defence war , i&#39;ve no problem to buff in 70+ event , but in the last Border defence war today they didnt listen to me , read and then post again if you want.

af424

Ok, so now I know why the orcs were sitting in the base like a bunch of chickens. h34r:

I was one of the humans tht fought you.

We were winning at the beginning!! Was like 5 vs 1x, but we didn&#39;t stick together and got killed by orcs individually. We then rally the force again and PAWN the orcs HARD!!

And NO, I dont carry a hxb+7, it is a +9. (i know it looks noobish, but i dont wanna spend so much on an IB+8 yet ) Still, I tanked and killed you! :P (with a warrior&#39;s help, not 6) Also, two-hit a noob unbuffed sin! :lol:

Btw, we had one warrior in party who is AFK for the WHOLE WAR...1FatBoy1 from Pinoy_Knights I think GM should watch BW and ban leechers from going to BW (or any other event) for a period as a punishment!!

Anyway, that surely is the most enjoyable war I ever fought in KOL! :lol:
    :wub: human party (not 1FatBoy1 <_< ) who all speak English!

p.s. trade HORNXBOW+9/90 (AP 122) + GB/ITEM for IB+8/80! PM ME PLS! :lol:

Banned

We talking about Border defence war , i&#39;ve no problem to buff in 70+ event , but in the last Border defence war today they didnt listen to me , read and then post again if you want.[/b]
    it was the a simiar situation like yours in bdw. read and then post again if u want.

some ppl just dont understand that if they gotta win, THEY GOTTA PROTECT THEIR PRIEST, so he can to his job..!
    and did ur party rush 8 humans 1by1 ? lawlz.. party needs to work together
    sucks to be a priest when every1 is spamming for buff and heals while they wohnt help u when ur getting gang banged..
    yes a buffer should buff when ppl ask, but how is he able to buff when he is dieing himself without any help from his party?

and too a guy who posted above me.. why should a priest buff u if u dont even bother to swift him ?[/b]
    i died, i asked for buff, he wouldnt buff, he asked for swift, i swift, i asked for buff, he didnt buff, i pmed asking for buff, he wouldnt buff, and then later he gives me far buff with no ac.

sorry to not explain but yeah, happened only once, so my priest was being a total noob.

anyhows, if youre a priest, you should be buffing.

if youre a rogue, you should be swifting, lupining, and wolfing.

Ok, so now I know why the orcs were sitting in the base like a bunch of chickens. h34r:

I was one of the humans tht fought you.

We were winning at the beginning!! Was like 5 vs 1x, but we didn&#39;t stick together and got killed by orcs individually. We then rally the force again and PAWN the orcs HARD!!

And NO, I dont carry a hxb+7, it is a +9. (i know it looks noobish, but i dont wanna spend so much on an IB+8 yet ) Still, I tanked and killed you! :P (with a warrior&#39;s help, not 6) Also, two-hit a noob unbuffed sin! :lol:

Btw, we had one warrior in party who is AFK for the WHOLE WAR...1FatBoy1 from Pinoy_Knights I think GM should watch BW and ban leechers from going to BW (or any other event) for a period as a punishment!!

Anyway, that surely is the most enjoyable war I ever fought in KOL! :lol:
    :wub: human party (not 1FatBoy1 <_< ) who all speak English!

p.s. trade HORNXBOW+9/90 (AP 122) + GB/ITEM for IB+8/80! PM ME PLS! :lol:[/b]
    Give me SS if it was you , i remember IXB not glowing , and no you cant kill me with 1 more warrior lol...i had spear defence on me ( 48 shield ) , your arrow shower cant kill me , it was archer and more 4-5 warriors while more 2 priests heal you ( i dont know if its even you who fought my party but anyway ill say its you ) , if you think you can kill me you prolly dream , i can go login now to show you how you&#39;ll die fast , its was 6 vs me , the rest members from my party goes to attack the priests and even when 7 meles attack your priests they still alive and i died , then i got flames like i said.

Just give me SS ill remember if it was you.

i died, i asked for buff, he wouldnt buff, he asked for swift, i swift, i asked for buff, he didnt buff, i pmed asking for buff, he wouldnt buff, and then later he gives me far buff with no ac.

sorry to not explain but yeah, happened only once, so my priest was being a total noob.

if youre a rogue, you should be swifting, lupining, and wolfing.[/b]
    I prolly did double post so i sorry , but you were in my party? nick? i remember i gave far buff but when i saw him i gave him ac aswell , then i shout for SW NOBODY didnt gave me till i said you want buff give me SW , 8 minuts before war over i said ill not going to buff you , if ill buff you&#39;ll go down and you&#39;ll die and then you&#39;ll ruin our score and thats what happend , if you were the rogue who use stealth and you tried to spike members while they have 2 group heals , you prolly noob rogue , cuz you run non-buff and died 3 times w/o kill any1 , 2 hits this rogue died ( i dunno if its you but he died 2 hits and he ruin our score. )
    And so what if i buffer , ill not buff every 5 seconds and see how my members die , while i wanna win and get my xp , atleast if i buff why you go solo and no wait for more support from your members? and covers? thats why you died , dont blame my skills , i cant be the only priest who have to attack + heal + buff + tank 6 meles , the humans saw i the only 1 who heal and malice so they came and killed me and then all my party was dead , just dont blame me if you dont know how to play , and Arcole did it aswell.

Firstly, /emo... its a game.

Secondly, I understand it&#39;s hard to buff an entire party but you should improve your skills to buff people on time. I typically don&#39;t start whining unless it&#39;s been 3045sec and I havent been buffed. By then I&#39;m slightly peeved. Buffing is your first priority, not healing.

Firstly, /emo... its a game.

Secondly, I understand it&#39;s hard to buff an entire party but you should improve your skills to buff people on time. I typically don&#39;t start whining unless it&#39;s been 3045sec and I havent been buffed. By then I&#39;m slightly peeved. Buffing is your first priority, not healing.[/b]
    Do you know how its annoying to buff every 5 seconds? do you know how its annoying to buff and then get flames for why not healing? do you know how its annoying when 6 meles attacking you and your members watching how you tank it?
    You prolly not , becuse if you do , you&#39;ll understand why i didnt buff any1.
    I did what i should do , i didnt buff them becuse we could win , even if we " chikens " this chikens have good tactics which could win fast if they were listening to me , but since they not we lost , when we had 2 monuments and 35+ kills more then them , i said dont go down stay toggeter and protect me while i malice , they goes alone and died and like i said i got flames , the other priest goes solo and heal himself aswell , and debuff only the guy who he goes to attack , Arcole and rest members say we lost becuse of me , but trust me , ill not be surprised if i the only guy who knew how to win there.
    When i been with GG members , i didnt got any blames about my heals , i did it over then 7 times , this last party was the noobest party i&#39;ve ever got , in KronicKillers have good pkers there , i wish i could be with SirWellHealYou , and then he would heal you , if i had group heal trust me ill spam , but i cant heal with 1920 1 by 1 , actually like i said , till i heal 1 member then other guy died , humans were attacking all vs 1 member , so 1920 cant heal to tank it , if the other priest could use group heal its could be easier for me to buff and heal and also attack , but yea only sOuLdAcE were the noob ... Arcole please go play priest 1 time in kind of war like this one , and i wanna see how you use your skills , ill NOT buff every 5 seconds , i CANNOT heal 1by1 with 1920 heal , i CANNOT tank 6 members while you watching how i gonne die , i CANNOT malice when ppl attacking me and you dont try to help me , if you dont try to help me , why i need to help you?

Do you know how its annoying to buff every 5 seconds? do you know how its annoying to buff and then get flames for why not healing? do you know how its annoying when 6 meles attacking you and your members watching how you tank it?
    You prolly not , becuse if you do , you&#39;ll understand why i didnt buff any1.
    I did what i should do , i didnt buff them becuse we could win , even if we " chikens " this chikens have good tactics which could win fast if they were listening to me , but since they not we lost , when we had 2 monuments and 35+ kills more then them , i said dont go down stay toggeter and protect me while i malice , they goes alone and died and like i said i got flames , the other priest goes solo and heal himself aswell , and debuff only the guy who he goes to attack , Arcole and rest members say we lost becuse of me , but trust me , ill not be surprised if i the only guy who knew how to win there.[/b]
    Actually yes I do, because I&#39;ve played priest for over 2 years. I know exactly how it is. It doesen&#39;t matter if its annoying or not, get the job done and don&#39;t whine about it. If you hate it so much, holy crap man priests have 3 different skill builds, go full heal and make those basterds scroll up. The difference between me and you is when people tell me to heal while I&#39;m buffing I tell them to screw off and go buy more pots.

Actually yes I do, because I&#39;ve played priest for over 2 years. I know exactly how it is. It doesen&#39;t matter if its annoying or not, get the job done and don&#39;t whine about it. If you hate it so much, holy shit man priests have 3 different skill builds, go full heal and make those basterds scroll up.[/b]
    Oh damn bro , i was yestrday debuff / heal many people know it , but i fucked up with a party w/o buffer so they didnt want to scroll up and we lost , thats the reasson why i went buffer , but i cant just cant to buff any1 in 5 seconds and then he go alone and die , whats the point here? we need to kill more not to die more , we had 35+ kills and 2 monuments , why they not listen to me while i said stay toggeter we gonne win , they goes solo and was a draw with kills till they got Karus monument and we lost.
    They dont press on hp potions aswelll , why i need to help them if they not trying to him themself ( prolly wrote wrong , hope you can understand it ).

Then it&#39;s their fault they are noobs, no reason to get upset about it baba.

af424

Give me SS if it was you , i remember IXB not glowing , and no you cant kill me with 1 more warrior lol...i had spear defence on me ( 48 shield ) , your arrow shower cant kill me , it was archer and more 4-5 warriors while more 2 priests heal you ( i dont know if its even you who fought my party but anyway ill say its you ) , if you think you can kill me you prolly dream , i can go login now to show you how you&#39;ll die fast , its was 6 vs me , the rest members from my party goes to attack the priests and even when 7 meles attack your priests they still alive and i died , then i got flames like i said.

Just give me SS ill remember if it was you.[/b]
    IGN is similar to the nick here. It was HXB+9. For it to glow u only need to get a +8. I think most 60+ ppl hv at least 100m to be able to buy one. :lol: I dont wanna go thru all this trouble just to prove I&#39;m rite.

Anyway, u still wont win the war if u all sit in the base. WE DESTROYED YOUR MONUMENT? Remember?

Pls keep ur "tactics" so tht we can win more wars! :P

Anyway, it&#39;s just a game, stop whining. Not happy? Just quit ko or get NT. :lol:

About you Arcole, you have raptor +8 yea thats good , but you cant go alone and kill , you should realize i&#39;ve to buff more people and go with you , i said before we went into the war " GET SCROLLS WITH YOU " , if you dont like my buffs , you can use scrolls , but if no , you should knew its will take time to buff + attack + heal + tank , you need to wait while all the members are buffed and go toggeter , but we had sick rogue&#39;s who used light feet and goes solo , the SoicLD priest did it aswell , and i need to be responsible person for 7 members? omg , i dont want it.
    You used potions , but many many other members didnt use , i just saw only mana potions and some minnor , but the rest warriors had redball and even didnt use hp potions , and then shout why no heals?! who the buffer here?! i cant do everything alone Arcole , you only lvl 61 , you have noob hp prolly , you was with me in Arena and you lost , i know how to play trust me , but i cant just cant to buff somebody and other member die and want buff , then i buff him and then somebody else want buff , i need malice / heal / attack , why you just cant scroll up and help to your party?
    You think i want to losse? i didnt buff becuse i had a reasson , i knew we gonne win untill you didnt listen to me and all went down , we could wait for last seconds and do rush while they not ready , but this noob rogue went down and died 3 times , its not my fault Arcole and you know it , but its actually like i were healer in DS and somebody died and he say : omfggggg noob healer disband him from party / a.q / sie priests ) , but actually had laggs , and every1 run out from the spot , what i trying to say it , dont blame somebody if you know its not his fault , and Arcole i sure you know how to play but when i mad i say bullshit in chats , i tried to teach you how to win , but English > Turks , so we lost , its really not my fault, i cant be responsible for 7 members , i cant buff somebody and other person die and he want buff tho.

About af424 i dont remember you , and if you the guy who fought with me ,HXP is glow in +8/9 and i dont remember the HXB were glowing , if you think you could kill me with 1 more warrior , we can cheak it in Arena , with my SH and SS ill kill you, and yes i aleardy won 5 of 7 Border war by this "tactics" like you called it .
    Again when i had GG pkers who knew how to win and fight , i allways won , but when i had noob pkers who can only blame me fore buffs and heals we cant win .

And lol you think HXB +9 not glowing? and you say i&#39;ve noob tactics? atleast learn its glowing in +9 , you prolly have +7 , and man , please dont lie becuse i can login and take movie how much dmg you hit me , you and 1 more warrior cant kill me , i tank PichmePic something like that warrior in CZ with this shield and he run away , also Dominatos_Fantomas something like that hit me for 700 with his raptor +9 with that shield , you can dream warrior can kill me with SD and even not 2300 Ap , and with HXB +7/8/9 you still cant kill me , when i see archer near me i allways go back and i dont let him arrow shower on me , i know how to combo , so just no way you was vs me.

And you know what tactics my party had? ill tell you

Buff ac sw str rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gogogo

Good tactic no?

And instead of my tactic which was :

Stay all toggeter

Protect your priests

Attack allways healers and debuffers

Take mage off

If we have mage he need stay far away just for ice them , and when our hp low , tp us out.

If you think its noob tactic , learn how to play pls.

I doubt if somebody gonne read all of it , but well everything is true , Arcole you knew it also , sorry i flame&#39;d you before , but you need support me when more people attacking me instead to ask for buffs.

rital

if youre a rogue, you should be swifting, lupining, and wolfing.[/b]
    and if u turk u should dupe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast