Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who was the noob here?

This is a discussion on Who was the noob here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and if u turk u should dupe [/b] and if u rital mater u should hand sex me gel :lol:...
Page: 3

Validating

and if u turk u should dupe [/b]
    and if u rital mater u should hand sex me gel :lol:

Manilas

First : af424 was there, he was in my party. Arcole and SocialD can confirm that I was up against them.

Secondly : Sad that you teamwork broke, it was working so well. We were getting rapped 40 kills to a merely 10 by us. But, what ever happened to that teamwork, on our side, the humans, we decided to work together and wait for each other instead of rushing 1 by 1. Also, one of our priest finally decided to start buffing the ones not using scrolls. XD

Third : Arcole, been a pleasure fighting you in BDW.

Fourth : 4 out of 6 border wars, I go against SocialD. XD

First : af424 was there, he was in my party. Arcole and SocialD can confirm that I was up against them.

Secondly : Sad that you teamwork broke, it was working so well. We were getting rapped 40 kills to a merely 10 by us. But, what ever happened to that teamwork, on our side, the humans, we decided to work together and wait for each other instead of rushing 1 by 1. Also, one of our priest finally decided to start buffing the ones not using scrolls. XD

Third : Arcole, been a pleasure fighting you in BDW.

Fourth : 4 out of 6 border wars, I go against SocialD. XD[/b]
    When i said use scrolls they flame me , cheap players , also yes its like i said , our party did rush , nobody didnt wait for the other members and they died , i remember you Manilas you warrior , i remember you were with more 3 warriors hitting me in same time and nobody didnt help me , i died and they i saw people comments " where healsssssss who bufferrrrrr " , why should i help them , if they dont help me , its kinda pathtec to see 6 vs me and you ask for buffs , why not help me maybe you can kill w/o buff and then ill buff you latter , like you said you saw we had 40 kills more then you , but then you came and own our party , and we had buffs when its was 51-40 but 7 minuts before its over its was so annoying , my members died every seconds , so ill not do all my party work alone , buff + heal + debuff + attack + tank , i havent CS i havent uniqes +1/2/3 i havent IN / IB / GB , i cant do everything solo , its annoying to be with this members , well Arcole was prolly the only English person in my party or had few more , he wait for me sometimes but sometimes they did rush alone while i keep buff in town , so go ahead and die , if you wanna die its mean you wanna losse , if you wanna losse , why you need my buffs?
    Also if we were going together , we could kill more then 55 , but i had a noobs in my party , till they put undy armors more 4-5 from my party die , the other priest even not heal 1 time , my members rushing after 1 mele i mean they see noob so they all vs him while 5-6 ppl attacking me and sometimes my heal got cancel and i die , i cant do everything alone , next war ill say use scrolls or ill give 1200 group buff , if you dont like it , your problem.

CallMeNoob

i didnt readed all but come on Play As A TEAM AND U WILL WIN ^^
    if ur not a team so u lose

i didnt readed all but come on Play As A TEAM AND U WILL WIN ^^
    if ur not a team so u lose [/b]
    +1 , but with turks you cant be team , they only want buff and they doin rush.
    Arcole go ahead and post , you know we couldnt win with this rush , you know its not my fault , you know i cant do everything alone .

This is what the rogue in our party told me now :

Here you can see i not only INT priest and i really were fought in the war , also look at the party chat

So i didnt lie'd , he said he really did it , he said what can he do , he just did rush and tried to kill , but prolly becuse of it , we lost.
    When he said they were with 1 winning monument its was 3 minuts before they ruin our karus monument , we had 2 monuments aswell but only the Karus Monument made the diffrent , also he died 3 times so our score was 55 for karus , 58 for humans.
    Well Arcole you see? we had no chance to win 2 healers + debuffers + more 6 meles attacking while we had 2 guys DC and we had 6 members vs 8 , its just bad luck , we had noob party and you know it , dont say i've no skills , i cant do everything alone.

rital

hmm when u making vs u take priest also to heal u for dont use pot? ;D noob saying there were no heal if u run 50km from priest how u want he heal u also he maybe can have lag for buff coudnt it be? next time istead of asking for spam healing use ur pot u will see it work good also...

Banned

Ok, so now I know why the orcs were sitting in the base like a bunch of chickens. h34r:

I was one of the humans tht fought you.

We were winning at the beginning!! Was like 5 vs 1x, but we didn't stick together and got killed by orcs individually. We then rally the force again and PAWN the orcs HARD!!

And NO, I dont carry a hxb+7, it is a +9. (i know it looks noobish, but i dont wanna spend so much on an IB+8 yet ) Still, I tanked and killed you! :P (with a warrior's help, not 6) Also, two-hit a noob unbuffed sin! :lol:

Btw, we had one warrior in party who is AFK for the WHOLE WAR...1FatBoy1 from Pinoy_Knights I think GM should watch BW and ban leechers from going to BW (or any other event) for a period as a punishment!!

Anyway, that surely is the most enjoyable war I ever fought in KOL! :lol:
    :wub: human party (not 1FatBoy1 <_< ) who all speak English!

p.s. trade HORNXBOW+9/90 (AP 122) + GB/ITEM for IB+8/80! PM ME PLS! :lol:[/b]
    LOOOL!!! 2 hits on a unbuffed sin? ok..then let me count...wow...i had 600 HP unbuffed! lol man why the fuk are u talking bullsh*t... and yes, buffer&#39;s right..

Banned

i find in random parties its best to just keep your mouth shut swift ppl when needed... minor heal someone here and there.. But always have your own shit so u never have to count on someone else.

LOOOL!!! 2 hits on a unbuffed sin? ok..then let me count...wow...i had 600 HP unbuffed! lol man why the fuk are u talking bullsh*t... and yes, buffer&#39;s right..[/b]
    He was a noob archer leave him , he said he can kill me with 1 more warrior, you were 5-6 VS ME ALONE , you really think you can kill me with this shit bow? you need like 9-15arrow shower to kill me w/o my heals each Arrow shower you prolly doin 600-800
    I got 7200 hp now , i did reskill restat for next BDW , i not going to be buffer again , now if you dont want to use scrolls , your problem.

MillionVoices

lol buffer ddint buff

whose fucking fault u think it is?

you didnt do your job.

lol buffer ddint buff

whose fucking fault u think it is?

you didnt do your job.[/b]
    Dont read only the words " i didnt buff " read what the other members did , then come back and say it.

Ill not buff if i need to do everything alone attack + buff + heal + debuff + tank and they only taking buff and rush w/o to wait for support , ill not buff them just to see our score going and going closer to humans score , so i did good i didnt buffed them.

Just read <_<

5DollahSuckySucky

ur a choob

rital

ur a choob[/b]
    choob like choobaca from star wars? rofl go back to sleep as ur avatar saying

I went healer debuffer , now ill show you Arcole if i be in party with you if i noob priest , if you stay near me , lets see how much time you gonne die , hopefully you ( my party ) gonne use hp potions which can help me with time to heal you.
    If you think priest ( not only me ) can heal every 2-5 seconds + buff in 5-10 seconds + attack + tank + malice you prolly noob and you dont played never on priest.

Priest work > rest class work , you should realize it and go together to kill , and not rush after you got your buff , and also SW me when i need to , i wont buff you if you go alone , i dont wanna losse.
    Also hopefully if we havent buffer , my party gonne use scrolls and not flame me when i said scroll up , cheap people.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast