Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who was the noob here?

This is a discussion on Who was the noob here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are right, i just bought some scrolls :P lol...
Page: 4

Banned

you are right, i just bought some scrolls :P lol

azetona

ok , they r nub close topic

Banned

ok i read it and i know what you did wrong

ok so your BP since your attacking, this is a scenario " 2v2 you and warrior vs rogue warrior, they dont go for you but go for the warrior first, the warrior 3/4's HP full but dropping, by this time your attacking the rogue, rogue is out minoring your dmg by a little bit and your warrior is fighting other warrior, the rogue is still attacking the warrior, so your warrior is 1/4's HP down and redballing bad, what do you do? you dont heal him because your to busy attacking rogue, warrior dies then they 2v1 you then you get owned and you lose, thats your mistake your fault there

you do have some points but at that time it was your fault and at the end it was theres, if its going to cause this much trouble stop going to them or switch to debuffer, or go level up and go full heal, solve alot of your dam problems i know that

About you Arcole, you have raptor +8 yea thats good , but you cant go alone and kill , you should realize i've to buff more people and go with you , i said before we went into the war " GET SCROLLS WITH YOU " , if you dont like my buffs , you can use scrolls , but if no , you should knew its will take time to buff + attack + heal + tank , you need to wait while all the members are buffed and go toggeter , but we had sick rogue's who used light feet and goes solo , the SoicLD priest did it aswell , and i need to be responsible person for 7 members? omg , i dont want it.
    You used potions , but many many other members didnt use , i just saw only mana potions and some minnor , but the rest warriors had redball and even didnt use hp potions , and then shout why no heals?! who the buffer here?! i cant do everything alone Arcole , you only lvl 61 , you have noob hp prolly , you was with me in Arena and you lost , i know how to play trust me , but i cant just cant to buff somebody and other member die and want buff , then i buff him and then somebody else want buff , i need malice / heal / attack , why you just cant scroll up and help to your party?
    You think i want to losse? i didnt buff becuse i had a reasson , i knew we gonne win untill you didnt listen to me and all went down , we could wait for last seconds and do rush while they not ready , but this noob rogue went down and died 3 times , its not my fault Arcole and you know it , but its actually like i were healer in DS and somebody died and he say : omfggggg noob healer disband him from party / a.q / sie priests ) , but actually had laggs , and every1 run out from the spot , what i trying to say it , dont blame somebody if you know its not his fault , and Arcole i sure you know how to play but when i mad i say bullshit in chats , i tried to teach you how to win , but English > Turks , so we lost , its really not my fault, i cant be responsible for 7 members , i cant buff somebody and other person die and he want buff tho.

About af424 i dont remember you , and if you the guy who fought with me ,HXP is glow in +8/9 and i dont remember the HXB were glowing , if you think you could kill me with 1 more warrior , we can cheak it in Arena , with my SH and SS ill kill you, and yes i aleardy won 5 of 7 Border war by this "tactics" like you called it .
    Again when i had GG pkers who knew how to win and fight , i allways won , but when i had noob pkers who can only blame me fore buffs and heals we cant win .

And lol you think HXB +9 not glowing? and you say i've noob tactics? atleast learn its glowing in +9 , you prolly have +7 , and man , please dont lie becuse i can login and take movie how much dmg you hit me , you and 1 more warrior cant kill me , i tank PichmePic something like that warrior in CZ with this shield and he run away , also Dominatos_Fantomas something like that hit me for 700 with his raptor +9 with that shield , you can dream warrior can kill me with SD and even not 2300 Ap , and with HXB +7/8/9 you still cant kill me , when i see archer near me i allways go back and i dont let him arrow shower on me , i know how to combo , so just no way you was vs me.

And you know what tactics my party had? ill tell you

Buff ac sw str rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gogogo

Good tactic no?

And instead of my tactic which was :

Stay all toggeter

Protect your priests

Attack allways healers and debuffers

Take mage off

If we have mage he need stay far away just for ice them , and when our hp low , tp us out.

If you think its noob tactic , learn how to play pls.

I doubt if somebody gonne read all of it , but well everything is true , Arcole you knew it also , sorry i flame'd you before , but you need support me when more people attacking me instead to ask for buffs.[/b]

dude, im not even going to read your posts now...

seriously, you and your friend alcase? or whatever both need to chill out and relax....its not like someone scammed the other...

no need to ruin a virtual online friendship over this stupidity....

im assuming that youre both men and you should begin acting like it ( no offense to any ladies reading this)
    if he takes this personally, then fuck him...if hes willing to forgive and forget, then all is good.

and as i have posted before as others have...this is just a game...

yes its fun, yes its nice to get cool glowy gear, yes its nice to PK and get a few kills and some NP...

but at the end of the day, you turn off your computer and return back to normalcy and life (for better or worse)...

judging by the sheer volume of your postings and its emotional content...i think you need to step away from your computer and take a break...maybe fly a kite or read a book or hang out with some friends, or something.

i say this with all seriousness because youre causing yourself undue stress and a year from now, this will mean nothing.

take care,

-james

Well James you right , but he came and blame me first , i even was his clannie , anyway Vandy , NO i NOT fought all the time , i also been with SH and shields sometimes SS sometimes spear defence , i also heal and buff till 8 minuts before war over so i did my job over 30 minuts i think dunno how much time is the war , anyway i cant heal 1 by 1 with only 1920 heal , its just too slow and till i heal one , the other guy will die , now i went group heal debuffer , if they be with me , no way they gonne die ( i mean not gonne die like you died last war ).

Banned

too long for reading

too long for reading[/b]
    Sorry , but i must to write all of it , its all what we had in the party .
    If you feel to read it , go ahead if no np

La_cosa

I understand what U are going thru I had the same BS I would buff they would run out and 1 v 8 and die and I would buff again this went on for 15 minutes. I never got to leave base I finally got pissed off and told them to scroll or no buff if they kept being retarded. I also am a BP And I never pk on buffs.

I understand what U are going thru I had the same BS I would buff they would run out and 1 v 8 and die and I would buff again this went on for 15 minutes. I never got to leave base I finally got pissed off and told them to scroll or no buff if they kept being retarded. I also am a BP And I never pk on buffs.[/b]
    omg i know it's the cosa i'm thinking of simply because of the "U" :wub:

ok souldace i see your point but as you are the priest then you should buff whether you think it is right or not...
    i can understand that the spamming is aggravating and you have to heal also but just give them what they want and no one will be fighting amongst our clan.... it isnt right that they expected so much of you but if you cant handle the job of being a priest and buffing + healing when it is needed then you should try another class...
    Pls dont take offence to what i am saying cuz i truly like you and what you do for the clan... just do the job and no one can comlain but to themselves cuz they are no doin their job... atleast you were doin what you were supposed to do!

lime

Now say what you think , because of me we lost?[/b]

they suddendly learnt how you played? I think they just realised you were n00bs and owned you, also if you were winning 55-54 with 1 remaining minute all you had to do was sit in the safe zone and you had won, the opposing team must of been rolling around laughing at your eagerness to die.

they suddendly learnt how you played? I think they just realised you were n00bs and owned you, also if you were winning 55-54 with 1 remaining minute all you had to do was sit in the safe zone and you had won, the opposing team must of been rolling around laughing at your eagerness to die.[/b]
    Ofc we were noobs , if nobody dont listen me and just taking buff and rush like a faggot , ofc we will die , but like i said i didnt want to buff them just becuse if i give them buff they will die in seconds and then ill have to buff them again , i not machine i got tired from that , its not the same in xp 10 minuts for buff or in cz pk its damn shit war which should be easy , 8 vs 8 , just stay near your priest what so hard to understand it , if my party watching how 6 humans attacking me and they sit and shout for buffs this is really pathtec , and this is BS party , we had fuking 51-14 and we lost 55-58 this is really noob , now i went healer debuffer and if nobody not going to scroll up , ill not care .

And yea La_Cosa this is what i ment , every seconds other and other members died and i've to buff them , while they going again and die and just ruin our score , i did good i didnt buffed them , i dont wanna know what score we can have if they had buffs all the time.

4que

You can sum this up in one sentence;

Priests are the Key to winning these wars, if a priest doesnt do hir os her job and the opther team does you will loose everytime.

If you dont like being asked for buff or heals, then im sorry you picked the wrong class of character to be.
    You want to win everytime, protect your priests and kill theirs, attack in a group, and make sure you have enough pots to last the full half hour.

You can sum this up in one sentence;

Priests are the Key to winning these wars, if a priest doesnt do hir os her job and the opther team does you will loose everytime.

If you dont like being asked for buff or heals, then im sorry you picked the wrong class of character to be.
    You want to win everytime, protect your priests and kill theirs, attack in a group, and make sure you have enough pots to last the full half hour.[/b]
    Nah , dont think i noob priest only becuse i didnt buffed them , i had a reasson why to not do it , and if i buff and they going solo , whats the team work here? if they taking buff just to die after 5-10 seconds , why to buff them anyway? if they take buff to ruin our score , why you buff them then?

I had reasson , like i said 6 humans attacking me and all shout in normal / party / shout for buffs while 6 ppl attacking me they think i can go side and buff the noobs , so no i cant do it , i said scroll up they flame me , this is show me this party dont worth anything so i didnt gave them what they asking for , if rogue need to SW me after 7 minuts when i said SW , this is really annoying and i've to take care of 7 members , i not machine , i even dont have group heal ( now i've but i talking about this war ) , i cant malice + attack + tank + 1920 + buff , atleast protect me so i dont have to attack and tank , but if they dont do it , i have to do everything alone , and i just cant , its too much for me and trust me if it was other priest he would do the same , he cant buff every 5-10 seconds till war over , and to see your members ruin your winning , so why should i bother to buff them while they going solo and dont give a shit for thier priest?

Also i doubt if they had hp potions ( to some of the members ) cuz if i didnt heal , i never saw HP potions in use , i dont talking about you Arcole , we had 2 warriors and 1 rogue which allways ask for heals , instead of use hp potions when i cant heal them , this noobs taking buff and run solo , while i keep buff others in town , then the other people which go solo , died and shout " fucking noob priest heal us moron " , and they really really far away from me.

Record

Me ( SoulDace ) and Arcole , was in same party in border war , we had 51-14 kills and we destory aleardy 1 monument.
    Suddenly the humans learned how we played and they killed us so many time and the score was around 51-30 , our party was w/o group heal and debuffer ( we had group heal and debuff but Arcole blame me i should heal not him becuse he attack , since i have only 1920 and i attack too . ) , all our party members died and i've to buff every1 , all the members shout for buffs and after they got it , they goes to kill ( they tried , but they died ) , then again i've to buff the dead people and the score just going to be a draw , suddenly we had 51 - 46 and then i said " you fuking lamers i not going to buff any1 of you , you stay here dont go down " then Arcole start to blame me we can win if you buff us , but he dont understand if ill buff every1 will go down and humans will kill them , and actually thats what happend , it was 55-55 and we had 1 monument more then them , then 1 of the rogue's in our party went down to try and kill some , he died 3 times in sequence , w/o kill even not 1 gay archer with HXB +7 , then it was 55-58 to humans , and they was about to ruin our Karus monument , but they had 1 minute left and had full hp of the monument and we had still 55-55 with 1 monument more than them.
    Now Arcole blame me , if i could buff them we could win , since we had 6 meles w/o debuffer and group healer ( like i said we had but he actually only attack ) , vs 8 with group healers and debuffers , we could win , now i want you to tell me , how can we win if we had 6 vs 8 and with members who even cant tank 2 males , its took 6 humans to kill me and after i died they said why you dont heal us ?!?!?! i said you fuking morons , 6 of 8 vs me , how can i heal you if first of all i need to heal myself , they said noob priest buff buff us , i said NO buffs you stay here , well to be honest nobody didnt hear me , they goes down died , and humans destory our karus monument , now please , say the true , because of me we lost? while my party members cant tank even more then 2 players , they rush w/o priests , and debuffs , and i've allways to buff , then they die and i've to go back to buff them again.

Now say what you think , because of me we lost?[/b]
    From sounds of it your a bp, that got tired of being a support priest, which resulted in a lose.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast