Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Who was the noob here?

This is a discussion on Who was the noob here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From sounds of it your a bp, that got tired of being a support priest, which resulted in a lose.[/b] ...
Page: 5

From sounds of it your a bp, that got tired of being a support priest, which resulted in a lose.[/b]
    Whats the point to blame priest? even if i gave them buff , they not doin their job aswell , if i buff and he go solo and die , whats the point here? he need to kill not to be dead , he need to come with me for support , not to go solo , he need to use hp potions , not heal allways.

If every1 would do the job like he should do , we will win , but when i buff and you go solo to die , ill not buff you , when you not listen to me , ill not listen to you , its simple , you want respect , respect me , dont flame me while i heal myself when 6 vs me , i cant do something else , to heal my party i need heal myself first to be alive , if i died all the rest members died , so i need to take care of the rest 7 members? no wont take , if nobody not protect me , then ill not protect him , very simple.

u a noob for complaining here sorry to say but get over it, its a game

u a noob for complaining here sorry to say but get over it, its a game[/b]
    And you noob for post in noob topic , somebody told you to put your dumb comment? i dont think so , go get more posts in other topic pls , and i've reasson why to post this topic.

lime

go be a debuffer then you cant be asked for buffs, problem solved.

go be a debuffer then you cant be asked for buffs, problem solved.[/b]
    I aleardy did , read up , next lvl in 69 ill go back full buff full heal , then i've no problem to heal my members.

if u were winning at first, then ur a dumbass to give up and not buff them...

And you noob for post in noob topic , somebody told you to put your dumb comment? i dont think so , go get more posts in other topic pls , and i've reasson why to post this topic.[/b]
    yes im so noob that i need go cry on a forum ABOUT A GAME
    and if u have a reason pm the damn guy instead off seaking atention

if u were winning at first, then ur a dumbass to give up and not buff them...[/b]
    No lamer , i buffed them but when we had 51-14 they had buff , when they killed us 30 TIMES while we didnt killed even 1 , ill not buff them becuse they were do bullshit , when i buffed him they goes solo whats so hard for you to understand it?
    When i been with them we killed a lot of more , when i stopped help cuz nobody didnt listen to me , we had score 55-58 , now you understand? humans saw we going 1 by 1 and not like a team , so all humans were together and own us , also we had 6 members vs 8 .
    Read before you post this BS you could see i gave them buff and why i stopped buff them , pfff but you only looking for words to blame me instead of read and look whats going on.

Magicality

Were you the partyleader?

If yes, you are to decide what your party does.
    If not, you are to buff them and do your best.

If not, you are to buff them and do your best.[/b]
    Yes i was the PL , but nobody didnt listen to me when i said something and i cant kick members there.
    Thats why i didnt buffed them they dont help me when 6 vs me , and instead of help , they shout buffffffff and spam chat with +++++++++ healllllll bufffffff etc...

No lamer , i buffed them but when we had 51-14 they had buff , when they killed us 30 TIMES while we didnt killed even 1 , ill not buff them becuse they were do bullshit , when i buffed him they goes solo whats so hard for you to understand it?
    When i been with them we killed a lot of more , when i stopped help cuz nobody didnt listen to me , we had score 55-58 , now you understand? humans saw we going 1 by 1 and not like a team , so all humans were together and own us , also we had 6 members vs 8 .
    Read before you post this BS you could see i gave them buff and why i stopped buff them , pfff but you only looking for words to blame me instead of read and look whats going on.[/b]
    no u retard, i didnt say u NEVER buff them, i said that if u were able to kill them at first, theres no reason to stop like a retarded prick and make a big fuss about it in the forums afterwards. if u had that big advantage at the begining, theres no reason to give up and act like 3 years old and not buff them.

no u retard, i didnt say u NEVER buff them, i said that if u were able to kill them at first, theres no reason to stop like a retarded prick and make a big fuss about it in the forums afterwards. if u had that big advantage at the begining, theres no reason to give up and act like 3 years old and not buff them.[/b]
    Omfg i cant believe you that dumb , first of all i buffed them till the score 51-46 and i stopped BECUSE ITS GONNE BE A DRAW , and nobody didnt listen to me when i said stay in town and be together and then rush , they only want buff and they going solo you that dumb to understand it? and like i said i've reasson why to post here and i dont know why should i tell you which reassons i have , if you dont want to read and post dont do it , i dont need your BS here .

rital

If not, you are to buff them and do your best.[/b]
    noop magicality it is you had not you are

rital

well i think souldace is right there cause they were going win since those noob tards go rush solo vs humans and if ppl stay to town u cant get kill so they would have win if ppl had just stop gonig rush alone and wait at town since war over...

We could win even out side of town , the problem is THEY RUSH ALONE , nobody didnt wait for me , every 5-10 seconds other and other member died , we 6 vs 8 and they go solo , its my fault here? if i could i would quit the party , but i cant , nobody not waiting for support by priests , nobody dont waiting for debuffs and heal , and then i get blame and flames , its just insane , 6 vs me just 6 vs me like you see it , and 5 of my party ( we were 6 ) just sitting in town and shout for buff , the other priest sit and instead to heal me he dont pay attention for it.
    We could kill them really more , but i just cant go till HB w/o SW , and see my members die and i've to go back to buff them , Flame_Archer can you understand it now? or you still gonne tell me i retard ,while you the stupid guy here , read before you post your BS , i CANT do everything solo , debuff + heal + buff + tank + attack , i not koxper and not machine , i doubt if other priest could do my job there , and you can be sure if had other priest there , he would do the same or he quit the game and login back , or he retard like the other members which go solo and then blame me becuse they died.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast