Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

My Rant

This is a discussion on My Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and my friend (Bathory) will go on a get away soon so before the flight date we thought we ...
Page: 1

Banned

Me and my friend (Bathory) will go on a get away soon so before the flight date we thought we would play some KO to past time.

How do you even make coins anymore? I mean really? Don't give me BDW, Dungeon and all that crap, because the coins got to originate from somewhere. It seems to me most of the coins (if not all) in all the servers are from goldbar companies. An example is Lamia use to drop soul pots and weapons where you can sell to NPCs for high amount of coins, but WTF happen to the drop rate? It doesn't drop soul pots as often and the NPC's price is so low.

I know the notion of "adapting to the new environment" but WTF? Do I really need to use $$$ to play now?

Shit, really, I was looking at the Space Needle's menu and I thought their prices are expensive. However, I still rather pay to go there and have an elegant date with someone in real life then waste my $100 on KO. Don't give me that crap about they can do whatever with "their" money. Stop using your mom's CC. Also "this is how they having fun", like me having dinner at the Space Needle. Bullcrap, if you can chose spending money on a game rather then spending money going out, then I guess you really, really, "REALLY" consider getting a life.

Don't blame K2 for sinking this game to crap, it's just their business strategy. It's the friken KO community that has let this game sunk so low. Protest all you want but action speaks louder than words. Instead of whining "OMG K2 this!" and "K2 that!", go outside or play another game and show them you won't pay for a shitty game.

After all that I would like to give a shout out to all the sins on C-West. I don't know why, but if any sins consider buying items for $$$, maybe you should pay me to give you guys combo lessons. Seriously, my friend (Bathory), her character, is only lvl 63 with full plates +6-7 and quest accessories. You guys can't kill her by yourself? I mean, ImCoooooolzzzz or whatever, what's up man? What lvl are you? $35 an hour, hit me up yo! To be fair, she did died from sins, but only with malice + parasite or 5-10 people attacking her at the same time.

Peace out, see you newbies in 2 weeks after my getaway.

I got almost whole money from upgrading high classes/uniques to +6...

Me and my friend (Bathory) will go on a get away soon so before the flight date we thought we would play some KO to past time.

How do you even make coins anymore? I mean really? Don't give me BDW, Dungeon and all that crap, because the coins got to originate from somewhere. It seems to me most of the coins (if not all) in all the servers are from goldbar companies. An example is Lamia use to drop soul pots and weapons where you can sell to NPCs for high amount of coins, but WTF happen to the drop rate? It doesn't drop soul pots as often and the NPC's price is so low.

I know the notion of "adapting to the new environment" but WTF? Do I really need to use $$$ to play now?

Shit, really, I was looking at the Space Needle's menu and I thought their prices are expensive. However, I still rather play to go there and have an elegant date with someone in real life then waste my $100 on KO. Don't give me that crap about they can do whatever with "their" money. Stop using your mom's CC. Also "this is how they having fun", like me having dinner at the Space Needle. Bullcrap, if you can chose spending money on a game rather then spending money going out, then I guess you really, really, "REALLY" consider getting a life.

Don't blame K2 for sinking this game to crap, it's just their business strategy. It's the friken KO community that has let this game sunk so low. Protest all you want but action speaks louder than words. Instead of whining "OMG K2 this!" and "K2 that!", go outside or play another game and show them you won't pay for a shitty game.

After all that I would like to give a shout out to all the sins on C-West. I don't know why, but if any sins consider buying items for $$$, maybe you should pay me to give you guys combo lessons. Seriously, my friend (Bathory), her character, is only lvl 63 with full plates +6-7 and quest accessories. You guys can't kill her by yourself? I mean, ImCoooooolzzzz or whatever, what's up man? What lvl are you? $35 an hour, hit me up yo! To be fair, she did died from sins, but only with malice + parasite or 5-10 people attacking her at the same time.

Peace out, see you newbies in 2 weeks after my getaway.[/b]
    "go outside or play another game and show them you wont pay for a shitty game"
    ive tried that, in fact i havent played KO in half a year.. it doesnt work broski, it doesnt work.. the game is still up and running..

battlemama

Kennie u big boat man good times with u in ares gratz on u and bathory finally doing this crap its about time give her a big hug from teddybear =D

Stop crying

So if you believe someone or something is wrong you will continue to pay them money or use their product because others won't quit too? Interesting... That's called addiction, which is why and how KO is making bank. They know they don't need to fix problems or ban cheaters because ppl will continue to pay. And to HORROR, just because someone points out the flaws in the little game you hold so dear, doesn't mean he is crying. We are so happy right now, not that you care, you still need to grow up and mature a bit, but you never will change.

HORROR, just because someone points out the flaws in the little game you hold so dear, doesn't mean he is crying.[/b]
    I havn't logged on KO in many months lol. To me he's crying, take a look at every post he makes, including you and all you ever do is complain over this game, stop crying and move on.

"go outside or play another game and show them you wont pay for a shitty game"
    ive tried that, in fact i havent played KO in half a year.. it doesnt work broski, it doesnt work.. the game is still up and running..[/b]
    lol u are kinda sad just try to do sports and u will be full of time on it

Banned

[/b]
    You quit a game for another game, congratulation. That's halfway of growing up!

Yeh and you quit to make your own collection of little kiddies flash games so i wouldn't go there if i were you lol.

Upgrade

You quit a game for another game, congratulation. That's halfway of growing up![/b]

he owned runescape
    he owned ares
    he owns wow :P

then play silkroad online, use no dc hack, and use the REV6 bot and u can reach lvl 90 with a tons of items, good skills and FREE

the best part is u can lvl up when ur fucking ur gf/bf/pet (lmao) u just need the no dc to log and program the bot thats all xD

rofl what a virgin

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

who the fuck cares what game u play in ur spare time and how u spend your money?

"mommie's CC stop using it waaaaa" stfu dude sounds like u didnt get hugged enuf.

go use ur salty emo tears as lube and stop dripping them all over these forums no1 gives a shit. if u dont like the game then stop playing. if u dont wanna play another game then go do something else.

yeah the game sucks wang juice, but hey i still pay for platinum. oh well i guess. and it is very possible to make coins in game u just gotta be willing to put up with all the bugged events.

my feet are sweaty

anvil would make u rich if u know how to play with it

made over 3000$ only all thx to the anvil 8) and i will make more

u can start with 10gb and make it go up to 100gb in a month or 2 by just playing the market if u r smart enough 8)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast