Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

WHO IS RANKING!?!?!? OMG! WTF BBQQ!ONE!ONE!

This is a discussion on WHO IS RANKING!?!?!? OMG! WTF BBQQ!ONE!ONE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys, its been another year and the mysteries of Ranking are still hidden. Have my detectives found any new information ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Guys, its been another year and the mysteries of Ranking are still hidden. Have my detectives found any new information regarding this case?

Who is Ranking and where did he go?!

-L

Discuss.

I am ranking.

DjTiesto

not again please omg ...

Some of us knows who is ranking ...he told us to not tell anyone his name or any info about him..

srry bud.

TunaFishyMe

you dont know shit you E addict

DjTiesto

you dont know shit you E addict[/b]

okay,if u say so.

A ranking is a relationship between a set of items such that, for any two items, the first is either "ranked higher than", "ranked lower than" or "ranked equal to" the second. In mathematics, this is known as a weak order or total preorder

DjTiesto

Unhappy

A ranking is a relationship between a set of items such that, for any two items, the first is either "ranked higher than", "ranked lower than" or "ranked equal to" the second. In mathematics, this is known as a weak order or total preorder [/b]
    :unsure: :mellow: :huh: :blink:

TunaFishyMe

read the title smartass!! WHO not WHAT!!
    Ranking's identity shall be revealed to the public or this topic will be recreated every year until the day I die! We cannot hide this vigilanty no more!! Reveal yourself phantom of the opera!

Ranking's identity shall be revealed to the public or this topic will be recreated every year until the day I die! We cannot hide this vigilanty no more!! Reveal yourself phantom of the opera![/b]
    As if I didnt knew that smartass :P

Banned

o.O

DjTiesto

Ranking's identity shall be revealed to the public or this topic will be recreated every year until the day I die! We cannot hide this vigilanty no more!! Reveal yourself phantom of the opera![/b]
    his identity knows only a few people that are registered here...also on koranking forum...but rankings name wont tell anyone..

TunaFishyMe

that is by far the most meaningless sentence i have ever read. If you want to post meaningless sentences, please do it in the meaningless sentence thread. This thread is to discover the identity of ranking. I was the first to break 1k and 2k post on ranking. I deserve to know.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Give up already Tuna... I won't tell you.

TunaFishyMe

if i die before you, i will tell hilter that you have not been meeting your quota

Spam ranking ?:P

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast