Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

WHO IS RANKING!?!?!? OMG! WTF BBQQ!ONE!ONE!

This is a discussion on WHO IS RANKING!?!?!? OMG! WTF BBQQ!ONE!ONE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; these so called " old skool " ppl are better than us all , tybb...
Page: 10

these so called " old skool " ppl are better than us all , tybb

IsgurosBous

According to Ranking mosed used IP, hes from The Netherlands. Amsterdam to be more specific.

Userbin IP logs show me hes from the US. (i dno if anyone can confirm this)[/b]
    Well a lot of IPs in the Netherlands show up as Amsterdam, mine does too, but I live in another city.

just a bunch of nerds being retarted...[/b]
    yet some other retarded nerds care to post replies about it... :lol:

I still have him on msn =x

He hasnt logged on in ages though

just a bunch of nerds being retarted...[/b]

Not much annoys me more then someone calling someone 'retarded' and spelling it wrong.. It's pretty retarded. o.O

its sasa what is so wrong with it being sasa ... he was a cheater who cares this game deserved to be cheated

TunaFishyMe

some respect for wanu be "cool kids online" ? get a life with all ur old school shit[/b]

these so called " old skool " ppl are better than us all , tybb[/b]

yup. i am better than all of you. I'm glad you realize. In fact, not just in KO but absolutely everything. I'm an honest man. I won't say something that isnt true. The secret to my honesty is this retard detector software located on my computer. It analyzes the sentences people put together and determines the level of retard-ness the poster has. I ran some regressions on your previous posts and aside from Dro, you manage to score second place. Congratulations.
    Dro is fucking retarded.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

+1 ...those 2 "nerds" needs to learn some respect .[/b]
    ROFL i can see what you do all day hahaha

Banned

i remember when ranking was not only playing on diez, but also ares. i remember him making videos of showing him having totemic bows +9, and things like rons staff to show how easy it is to get those types of items. he never used them himself though, this wasnt in ke, it was way back in regular KO. when he also went through the ranking lists, he would make topics of people that had insane items to help the community see what items people were wearing. its funny how a Non-GM can make a program like this, and the GM's back then would usually use his list to have proof of banning people. damn its been four years since then.

just a note: u say this wasnt in KE, this was old KO....

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

yup. i am better than all of you. I'm glad you realize. In fact, not just in KO but absolutely everything. I'm an honest man. I won't say something that isnt true. The secret to my honesty is this retard detector software located on my computer. It analyzes the sentences people put together and determines the level of retard-ness the poster has. I ran some regressions on your previous posts and aside from Dro, you manage to score second place. Congratulations.
    Dro is fucking retarded.[/b]

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Dro is fucking retarded.[/b]
    Is that anything like gay-dar?

magnified

cry about it bud..

wtf is this 8 pages spam?

KalaBunga Senior Member

wtf is this 8 pages spam?[/b]
    there like 5 users that are only spamming just look to the pages some got 1-2 replys of bullshit in it on one page :-o

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast