Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

WHO IS RANKING!?!?!? OMG! WTF BBQQ!ONE!ONE!

This is a discussion on WHO IS RANKING!?!?!? OMG! WTF BBQQ!ONE!ONE! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; goodluck....
Page: 3

goodluck.

Banned Senior Member

i dont know you E addict. So you definitely dont matter! Stop trying to quote easily known facts about the past to feel old! This isnt about your wannabe-ness! Its aboout Ranking!

AND DEVILE IS NOT RANKING SO DONT GIVE ME THAT BS!![/b]
    U ARE RANKING BUT U DONT KNOW IT!

zabjaka

im ranking? D;

DjTiesto

i dont know you E addict. So you definitely dont matter! Stop trying to quote easily known facts about the past to feel old! This isnt about your wannabe-ness! Its aboout Ranking!

AND DEVILE IS NOT RANKING SO DONT GIVE ME THAT BS!![/b]
    I am E addict? check whos telling me it hahaaahha

Really u will never know who ranking is ..I know it

TheBloodyBeast

tuna show him whos got the power!

TunaFishyMe

O ill show him!!!!
    I call upon the power of the zoid!! GOGO POWER RANGERS!! ITS MIGHTY MORPHIN POWERR RANNGGERRSSSS!!

E-Addict, dont think I do not know what you are up to. I know what you do in those Tiesto Raves. Pop some E and gogogo?! Aint no raving here!

New School pretending to be Old School. If you know who ranking is, I know what Jesus looks like!

Deviouspro

O ill show him!!!!
    I call upon the power of the zoid!! GOGO POWER RANGERS!! ITS MIGHTY MORPHIN POWERR RANNGGERRSSSS!!

E-Addict, dont think I do not know what you are up to. I know what you do in those Tiesto Raves. Pop some E and gogogo?! Aint no raving here!

New School pretending to be Old School. If you know who ranking is, I know what Jesus looks like![/b]
    devile is ranking

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

if i die before you, i will tell hilter that you have not been meeting your quota[/b]
    Tuna thank you soo much.

I burst out laughing with that , I bene so down and you really lifted my spirits with that.

Seiously thank you so much , just made my day.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

no he's not and no djtiesto, you don't know who he is. Stop trying to big up urself, it's not even something that big to lie about lol pathetic

tuna is ranking

:P

TunaFishyMe

np problemo chat du felix

If I was ranking, the solution to this mystery would be a mirror. I look in the same mirror every day, and I do not see ranking. Who is ranking?! E-addict does not know and pretends to know. I can smell his bluffs miles away. I feel that EnglishRGay knows but I do not know who he is to see if he is credible. Nazi boys knows. Very credible but also very sneaky. Nazi boy, the Chinese invented Torture. Don't upset me.

the truth is...

Ranking is Yoda

I saw ranking the other day at a Burger King, he was yelling at the cashier something about shit-flavor fries :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

to be honest i think its userbin...i mean once he died(RIP userbin) ranking vanished too

and userbin ALWAYS knew when there was gonna be a scan so he could hide his items(take them all off and wear a wood staff +1) so no one ever knew his items

and userbin is the one who told me about ranking site back when it was first starting

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

to be honest i think its userbin...i mean once he died(RIP userbin) ranking vanished too

and userbin ALWAYS knew when there was gonna be a scan so he could hide his items(take them all off and wear a wood staff +1) so no one ever knew his items

and userbin is the one who told me about ranking site back when it was first starting[/b]
    I always wondered why people had RIP Userbin in their sigs, thought it might've been a clan or something, but wasn't sure, and didn't wanna ask.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast