Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The "Who really gives a fuck" post?

This is a discussion on The "Who really gives a fuck" post? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like how i cant find the post that toadie made about being a scammer and shit but a post ...
Page: 3

Banned

i like how i cant find the post that toadie made about being a scammer and shit

but a post like this is still here GG !!

ArtOfFighters

sorry, but it's hard to call people retarded when in your insult you falsely state 3 x 36 = 78.. when it equals 108 :P[/b]

danny was always retarded at maths

he used to copy me in class...and thats bad! :lol:

Qoute ->Vandy_Vs_Gator
    what are you

never had a problem with vandy, always been nice to me and leech lvld an account of mine at deru a couple times

but dude..it is something a 6 year old would say :lol:
    the whole "i know you are but what am i" scene was big in britain in the 90's :P

forgot to click qoute and too lazy to go back

redbluegreen44

I used to complain about Vandy_Vs_Gator, alot.

But Jesus, even he seems like an outstanding member of society to the retards that are running around on Girakon. I play Girakon and I just play to make GB and sell... I have no care, what-so-ever for these fags, Insanity. Is it just me or is the WHOLE CLAN full of Ares/Diez rejects... and have a combind age of 78 (that's 3 years of age for all 36 members of that retarded clan). Does anyone actually care? It's just pointless spam (like this post is) that proves nothing. Kiddies who have nothing more to bitch about other than their "Omg, I tried to scam someone... forgive me" or the "Insanity scandal"...

...for anyone who is left in this game with a braincell I stand on your behalf when I say:

STFU AND PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!

Thank you, rant over.[/b]
    omg, fucking +1 man. Thats what alot of people need to understand. Just play the game ffs, its not real life, just have fun its a god damn game ~_~ This part of forum should be talking about the game, and asking question about some stuff. But if it doesnt have anything about scaming or anything negative about something or someone or K2 then it gets locked . very ironic for a great forum

TOYSOLDIER_

I used to complain about Vandy_Vs_Gator, alot.

But Jesus, even he seems like an outstanding member of society to the retards that are running around on Girakon. I play Girakon and I just play to make GB and sell... I have no care, what-so-ever for these fags, Insanity. Is it just me or is the WHOLE CLAN full of Ares/Diez rejects... and have a combind age of 78 (that's 3 years of age for all 36 members of that retarded clan). Does anyone actually care? It's just pointless spam (like this post is) that proves nothing. Kiddies who have nothing more to bitch about other than their "Omg, I tried to scam someone... forgive me" or the "Insanity scandal"...

...for anyone who is left in this game with a braincell I stand on your behalf when I say:

STFU AND PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!

Thank you, rant over.[/b]
    why dont u get a job and actually make some money rather than doing it the hard way? lol

TwistTheKnife

Vandy Vs Gator is a role model for me. He says what he has to say and he doesn't hold back in how he says it. He should be considered a hero.

Vandy for King!

Rejects from Different Servers (Insanity) for the lose![/b]
    Some loser with high post count on a video game forum is your "role model"? He should be considered a hero? You my friend must have some serious social issues. You need to go get some loven, even if its from a fatty

Banned

Some loser with high post count on a video game forum is your "role model"? He should be considered a hero? You my friend must have some serious social issues. You need to go get some loven, even if its from a fatty[/b]
    Yes, I am Anti-Social. Alright I'll get some loving from a fatty.

Banned

Some loser with high post count on a video game forum is your "role model"? He should be considered a hero? You my friend must have some serious social issues. You need to go get some loven, even if its from a fatty[/b]
    Do you have a hero? If so, think about it, is it someone that is genuinely important? Or is it just another human being who really has no impact alone on this world?

What the hell...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123