Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Who remembers.....?

This is a discussion on Who remembers.....? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One friend of yours wanted to tell you hi But he is banned from ko4life:P He told me to give ...
Page: 5

merchanter123

One friend of yours wanted to tell you hi
    But he is banned from ko4life:P
    He told me to give you a tip..You couldn't never kill him at vs..If you understand who i mean try pm him at msn[/b]
    when i 1vs1&#39;ed wasabi he was 2 lvl&#39;s above me with about 3 items +2 compared to my +1&#39;s and 90% of the time i got him to 900hp. But our combo&#39;s are almost identical. tell him i say hi =) and i miss our duels <3

:Tarifas:

when i 1vs1&#39;ed wasabi he was 2 lvl&#39;s above me with about 3 items +2 compared to my +1&#39;s and 90% of the time i got him to 900hp. But our combo&#39;s are almost identical. tell him i say hi =) and i miss our duels <3[/b]
    Yea..he had 2 or 3 items +2..dont really remember..Anyway..GGs can tell the truth about him..Try pm him at msn :P

merchanter123

Yea..he had 2 or 3 items +2..dont really remember..Anyway..GGs can tell the truth about him..Try pm him at msn :P[/b]
    i&#39;m not sure if i still have his msn. send it to me in private.

I remember the name, always running in CZ or at Attila -.-

merchanter123

I remember the name, always running in CZ or at Attila -.-[/b]
    more attila then cz :P
    cammy now theres a name i remember -.- sexy ass mage!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345