Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Who remembers...

This is a discussion on Who remembers... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; eh why should anyone cared if painter bought from kom. i know i don't, i was just making fun of ...
Page: 12

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

eh why should anyone cared if painter bought from kom. i know i don't, i was just making fun of him cause of the way he speaks lOL.

if u wana talk about kom with RESPECTABLE ppl, even people like doc/shurt/felix<-(ok this i wasn&#39;t too sure) kom&#39;d.

oh SHIT I JUST SAID TEH BIGGEZ SEKRITZ!

eh why should anyone cared if painter bought from kom. i know i don&#39;t, i was just making fun of him cause of the way he speaks lOL.

if u wana talk about kom with RESPECTABLE ppl, even people like doc/shurt/felix<-(ok this i wasn&#39;t too sure) kom&#39;d.

oh SHIT I JUST SAID TEH BIGGEZ SEKRITZ![/b]
    That was a secret?

Yeah, I bought a Raptor I think... The rest of my gear was shit, always was shit... Just ask Schrotti lol... God that was ages ago. I can&#39;t even remember how much I paid for it, but it was some ridiculous amount. I was so naive back then =(

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

That was a secret?

Yeah, I bought a Raptor I think... The rest of my gear was shit, always was shit... Just ask Schrotti lol... God that was ages ago. I can&#39;t even remember how much I paid for it, but it was some ridiculous amount. I was so naive back then =([/b]
    I remember it like it was just yesterday! You bought that raptor+8 of KOM for 80$ or something around that. For some reason you were always attracted to those glowly dildos :<The Pole Ax+8 we had, or my WE and raptor+7 I put on the warrior, just weren&#39;t enough for you!

That was a secret?

Yeah, I bought a Raptor I think... The rest of my gear was shit, always was shit... Just ask Schrotti lol... God that was ages ago. I can&#39;t even remember how much I paid for it, but it was some ridiculous amount. I was so naive back then =([/b]
    pretty much.

but till now i still have no clue who kom was.

or maybe i did but forgot.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

eh why should anyone cared if painter bought from kom. i know i don&#39;t, i was just making fun of him cause of the way he speaks lOL.

oh SHIT I JUST SAID TEH BIGGEZ SEKRITZ![/b]

Baah i never gave a shit what they bought, they ALL were still bunch of nofactors anyhow. Thing that still amuses me is NO WAI MENG I HONESTLY SWEARZ I DID NOTTTZ! additude :lol: Is toooo fuking bad that old N_O fourms vanished, me and faggy had the pics somewhere there. Have i ever told u about them? xD We had a big album of oldskool bad ppl pics, starting off with nesmas epic koxp pic

About the doc/shurt/felix case, i dont rly like that yeah but atleast they always had the ballz to admit it. And unlike some (not pointing to anyone in this post) that babashoped whole gears and in may ways acted pretty hypocriticly, that is what i rly dislike.

And about felix, &#39;one ring to rule em all&#39; and its wierd story is what bugs me. Well u know wut i mean.

For closure, KOM was a poor jewish kiddo who had a bright idea: "Hey! Why the fuck i dupe for myself, i could make a fortune with that shit! "

Banned

i think i can remember from all of the clans i had been in,

elitestonerkrew
    nonamedclan, (when dominus_aurora was running it)
    Carnage, (back when chup was leader)
    8ball, (when wextor was leader)
    Blood
    just4fun (devile ran it)
    TheGreat (when dean and vele ran it)
    Infinity,
    New_order
    outkasted for a bit (sharing with someone)
    Styx

there were some others, but i dont think i can remember them. to many to name. never really joined AHM, but they were a good group of guys to pk humans with.

dominus_aurora was a legend..

i think i can remember from all of the clans i had been in,

elitestonerkrew
    nonamedclan, (when dominus_aurora was running it)
    Carnage, (back when chup was leader)
    8ball, (when wextor was leader)
    Blood
    just4fun (devile ran it)
    TheGreat (when dean and vele ran it)
    Infinity,
    New_order
    outkasted for a bit (sharing with someone)
    Styx

there were some others, but i dont think i can remember them. to many to name. never really joined AHM, but they were a good group of guys to pk humans with.[/b]
    I still do
    ... Dean went wow

slm to all the old school baba&#39;s. This post certainly brought up a lot of memories.

Banned

clans i do remember were

apocalypse when uarehistory made it
    symbolic, when the sin "anyone" ran it.
    then they remade apoc to mynameis

or was it the other way around?

utopian_knights with tez i also remember i was in.

some more clans
    daydreamers
    oblivion
    the yoshi alliance
    asdf when kaitlyn ran it

need some more time to think of many others

lifestoned i remember seeing back in the day, but was never a part of
    and of course templars.

Banned Senior Member

Trashcan_Swimteam
    8BALL
    0blivion

thats my KO record... :x

Hydr4

Where&#39;s Eternity?
    and Tormentors?

Oldest clan i cam remember being in would be AminorDetail with silver as leader

Banned

Where&#39;s Eternity?
    and Tormentors? [/b]
    i remember them too, but like i said, way to many to remember
    tormentors always fought oblivion over human side trolls, that was funny as hell to see sometimes.
    eternity when rebelde20 ran it :X they had like 40 fucking clans full of people.

all good clans though, thats back in the day when diez drama happened.

all good clans though, thats back in the day when diez drama happened.[/b]
    oh dramas, reminds me those times ppl makes a topic everytime they got exped/raided by AHM ^^

you know Magyk i know Painter had bought nice items for USD. I got my elixir +8 because i bought insurance from a clanmember of mine he bought that elixir for 100 usd my insurance costed 100 euros a months its for my pension.

Dopy he bought he a shard +8 from someone in Belgian Waffles who quited when they went togheter with rogue crackez.
    Its true that alot of my clannies bought items with USD we had quite alot babashoppers. My first clan name was Knights Of Moradon which i always thought you might have confused it with the king of moradon.

I know you are a honest player i read alot of comment on the forum that you gave. I personaly had never contact with that king of moradon if Painter had contact with him i can&#39;t talk for him because i dont know only thing i know i talked with him in vent and he was always a nice person. that spended a bit to much USD on this game thats for sure.

I bought later when i returned to the game alot of items from stephane Il because i know him in real life aka shuky because i was naked entering back in the game, if i ever would come back im sure ill buy my self some gear again some +8 or +9 depends whats on the market not to crazy prices either.

I swear on my familys head i never had any contact with the king of moradon. I always cleaned my clan against cheaters, koxpers and so on offcourse we had 4 full clans which is offcourse not easy to control + to check what everyone is doing, but if someone provided good proof we always kicked them out this is for knights of moradon daydreamers kamasutra and all the hope clans i had. There was alot very nice people in it also in Amity old skool carnage people which we had a alliance with.

i had contact with thousands of people in the game who can confirm im not a cheater in any kind, execpt if you call babashopping a cheater k then. I babashopped.[/b]
    BRO I rlly miss ya...
    Rofl no1 remember _Magic_HQ_? not the best clan but the most nice one
    Legends talking about the past and we all know ko will never be the same that´s sad... I remember looking up to Felix and getting jealous ...then he askt me for borrow him items. Glad to see you all still here. Even some of you were rlly retards