Who is risk on forums?

This is a discussion on Who is risk on forums? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We're trying to make a trade for chars on diff. servers. He claims to be Hecule from old El Morad ...
Page: 1

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Default Who is risk on forums?

We're trying to make a trade for chars on diff. servers. He claims to be Hecule from old El Morad 8Ball. Can anyone verify this?

I remember there was a scammer topic about hecule long time ago.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Hm.. thanks Capt.

Here it is:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ighlight=hecule

Dunno if its Hercule or Hecule, also dunno whos the owner now. But this is about it.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Hm.. that one says Hercule, this one says Hecule. Maybe it's not the same person, but yeah thanks C4pt4iN.

i thought hecule was pwned by undefined

Majlo

Hecule aka risk is scammer, dont give him not even shit! Believe me it is my own said experience... :wacko:

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Yeah, he was giving false information, and I invited him to a chat with someone else that he said he knew well. He said you don't trust me? ok bb, then logged off. What did he scam off you and how did he do it to see if he did the same scam on me?

Banned Senior Member

Undefined sold Hecule a little after he had it for when he used Wex's sin. The guy claimed to know me well from when 8ball first started, I didnt join the clan till about 5-6 months after it started, and he said I joined him, which I didnt get assist till shortly before the clan disbanded. After he was invited to the convo he left immediatly when I started asking him stuff

Banned

DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!!!

he scammed me my lvl 61 warrior hecule, i leveled it myself and since i got my sin he told me he would pay me, infact he did pay me. then when that weekend all the duping happened everything was rolled back 2 days, so he must of knew it and i didnt so he got all his $ back and a free lvl 61 warrior. he was kicked from 8ball because wex thought he was a hacker on my account. when i asked him about my $ he said he was hacked and that he shouldnt have to pay me cause he leveled the character to 65 or something, and he bought all this stuff for usd like raptor 8, +8 shells, iron neck etc etc blah blah i didnt believe him, anyway dont trust this bastard he is a scammer and a asshole

zetazeta

then u can still trade ur manes stuff for my char sky

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Unfortunately, I already sold it Zeta, but your MS +6 would be nice.. damn.

Anyways, yeah he is a scammer, he isn't to be trusted.

ChrisOwns

DUDE THIS IS INSANE!!!

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

What is..? Or are you being sarcastic.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by zetazeta
    then u can still trade ur manes stuff for my char sky
    stephy is very cute lol