Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By N4v4rr0

who is the scammer

This is a discussion on who is the scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i asked my self this questions because i was going on buying an account from somebody but the deal gone ...
Page: 1

Banned

Question who is the scammer

i asked my self this questions because i was going on buying an account from somebody but the deal gone with the wind

i dont know why all ppl ( may be most of them ) think that the scammer must be the buyer not the seller

but i think buyer and seller might be scammer.

i really wanna to ask all vouchers here about there start her in ko4life and how ppl now consider them firewall for scammer. if they say this man is trusted all ppl will trust him and if they say this man might be scammer all ppl say away from him and he might be scammer even if he is new member in ko4life and no one know him.

and now let's back to the mean question who is the sammer and how must go first if the 2 persons in deal aren't know etch other well

i thought if the price will be payed as game items buyer must go first
    if the price will be payed as real cash seller must go first
    PLEASE TELL ME IF MY IDEA STILL RIGHT OR I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WAY IN THINKING ??????

You pay something before you receive something for it in return. It works that way with about every item in this wide world. The way you describe it only works in supermarkets, restaurants and bars where payment is obligated before leaving the establishment.

Real money trades are a risky business and in every transaction you can negotiate who goes first. However it usually goes as I have described as above. To specify when you are a user that is from 2013 and with just over 50 posts you can't expect a seller to go first for the simple reason that alot of banned scammers make new accounts. People with new accounts also usually don't care about a reputation. These days I just get people on facebook so you know who you are dealing with.

A good traderep isn't a firewall against scamming, however the chance that he will scam you is smaller I guess, because he has resisted whatever temptation a scammer would have a few times already.
    twostars likes this.

what the hell are you talking about O_O, you've lost me lol

Banned

every vouchers here in ko4life society was new member like me now

all i wanna to say now i will keep searching for a man will go on deal with me on my way then i will star my GG LIST

later ppl will consider me vouchers

Banned

What the... closed.