KOLOPENBETA Letter

This is a discussion on KOLOPENBETA Letter within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I received a letter from KolOpenBeta, saying that who buy premium will got a lvl 50 kaul, and that need ...
Page: 1

boladaum

I received a letter from KolOpenBeta, saying that who buy premium will got a lvl 50 kaul, and that need log on them site, www.kolopenbeta.com

is it fake?i am scared to open this site...

yes its fake do not go to that web site !

Destructo

yes its fake, K2 will never contact you through letter to tell you something like that. This site is set up to steal your account name and password because once you type it in they have it. NEVER log on to any website other that knightonlineworld.com with your account name and password. Also edit out the website in your post, don't want anyone going to it.

Speed

its pretty obvious its a fake

St0neColdKill3r

Wish your we're kidding, but i'll take it as a serious question. Don't go to any links that come in letters. It's honestly not that hard to outsmart the 9 year olds that try these superstar hack tactics.

boladaum

thx alll

cya in ko

I know someone who went to one of those sites, put in his info and lost everything. He had been exping for almost 40 hrs straight and just lost his common sense...and his items.