View Poll Results: Who Thinks Lvl 70 Gem Drops Have Ruined This Game?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

24 20.87%
  • No.

59 51.30%
  • I Dont Care.

24 20.87%
  • I Own 1.

8 6.96%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who thinks...

This is a discussion on Who thinks... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in my mind valkiries/gryphons ruined this game, because every1 is lookin the same h34r:[/b] +1 man, I hate the whole ...
Page: 2

Aba

in my mind valkiries/gryphons ruined this game, because every1 is lookin the same h34r:[/b]

+1 man, I hate the whole valkyrie/gryphon thing,

I wish they would just disable those

IllusionS

It's good to have more variety in the game, however the drop system in the dungeon is screwed, and some of the spawn bugs and the times its setup suits turkey best. They should make it so theres 3-4 dungeons a day, but you can only enter it once a day, then pretty much everyone can go, and its not flooding the market with the gems. But k2 can't think of smart things to do so gg!

the 60-69 borderwar is retarded, people get to 70 in a month with that shit, especialy since it had exp bugs.

I think gems are better for game:

1. It give a random chance for anyone to get a good unique accessory or weapon. One doesn't know have to spend countless hours running around bowl, camping bosses or spending hours in morondon dealing.

2. It keeps people interested in game. Any level 70 can get item, that makes them want to pk, more people pk makes pk more fun.

3. More accessories in game (not duped) means chances to compound are higher.

4. You get to play with random people you normally might not have anything to do with, and you get a little exp too.

IllusionS

Part 4 is a downside imo...I hate playing with random turks that lure all 4 of the monster bosses and can't combo or cant heal or cant buff...yea.

lol, i take it you play dcz?

This is just the beginning of the ending of DCZ!

Since DCZ came out, KO has been dumb. CZ's have been 'empty'

They should just delete DCZ and make everyone xp till.. 80. If that happens, then noone would cry about the lvl 70 dungeon.

oh, p.s; i voted no.

manuelvets

They should just delete DCZ and make everyone xp till.. 80. If that happens, then noone would cry about the lvl 70 dungeon.
    oh, p.s; i voted no.[/b]
    then they may not make it that hard to lvl 80 its maddness now how hard it is to get 80, and in dcz all have the same weapons (meaning in skills and lvl)
    dcz is fun if u dont get gangbanged and u dont have to have uber items to own / not get killed wich u must have in cz with those overpowered chars

Edit: voted no

ArminVanBuuren

oh, p.s; i voted no.[/b]
    Me and my whole clan would just leave and that's it :P

If lvling wouldn't be soooo boring at this game I would go 80, but I don't have time and lvling to 80 takes ages unless you have no life (c'mon, even getting lvl 99 in Diablo II was by far much faster!!!)...

About the jewelry and items gotten from the Dungeon, I think was a good idea, even if they look awful :P but, since those items showed up, people has at least a better chance to get some uniques that would be overpriced because of greedy guys...now prices are going down and can be affordable for most of players.

About the valkyrie/griphon comment I read, have in mind that at least we don't look like bugs/butterflies as they do in KOKO/JapKO (can't remember which one :lol: )

Luckyduck

I like the dungeon. I agree with the valks/gryphon being shit.

oh, p.s; i voted no.[/b]

no!!!!

dcz rox!

its good for lazy people like me who hates leveling but wants to go out and pk =D

i think whats ruining CZ / DCZ in general is that they keep coming out with new servers.
    new server release means people from existing servers jump on in hopes of becoming elite in new server...

=t

i voted no

need to keep higher level players interested in game and an event for them is a good way to.

=D

Bukowski

oh, p.s; i voted no.[/b]
    he isnt dcz...he plays a lvl 71 warrior.

greishkan1

+1 man, I hate the whole valkyrie/gryphon thing,

I wish they would just disable those[/b]
    That valk and gryphon isnt shit. But they should make it under those original armors. Like valk is under shell.

kutulus

lvl 70 gems are good

they have helped bring prices down, because people buy gems and take a risk turning them in... 90% of the time the gem yields only a enchant scroll or BUS

so money is circulating better in the market now, but the rich now have less money so prices will fall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12