Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Who thinks new patch will revolutionize PK in usko?

This is a discussion on Who thinks new patch will revolutionize PK in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After the breif time i got to farm gems in CZ bowl I saw some of the best pk ever ...
Page: 1

MageOfHonor

After the breif time i got to farm gems in CZ bowl I saw some of the best pk ever in C-west.

I have a feeling that these 3 doom soldier spawns dropping gems is going to be the best thing for pk in this game (after they get the kinks worked out).

Voice your opinions.

Magenta

For C-West maybe, but bigger for bigger server it will be only new CZ mob for kill....

MageOfHonor

For C-West maybe, but bigger for bigger server it will be only new CZ mob for kill....[/b]

I disagree. Since these dooms don't spawn like regular cz bowl mobs.

In older servers the lvl 50-70 players will most likely go to the bowl to get their own gems, instead of paying for them.

The influx of lower lvls venturing into the bowl will give the higher level players more opportunities to gain NP. It will also give the lower levels a chance to gather in larger numbers to oppose the higher lvls.

In C-west we had a group of 40-65 in bowl and the high lvl humans kept attacking and we managed to hold our position.

Very exciting and fun time.

After the breif time i got to farm gems in CZ bowl I saw some of the best pk ever in C-west.

I have a feeling that these 3 doom soldier spawns dropping gems is going to be the best thing for pk in this game (after they get the kinks worked out).
    Voice your opinions.[/b]
    Well, the mobs didnt hit back and were awesome exp so maybe we will hear "gogo bowl raid nameless..thingys...." on vent, soon :lol:

MageOfHonor

Another good idea to increase CZ pk would be to make the gems non-tradeable. This will force lvl 60+ who need their masters gems to venture in groups to the CZ bowl.

This will increase cooperativity between players to attain the masters goal. It will also allow higher lvls more excitement in PK because there will be a LOT more players. Also the players won't all be high lvl, so the higher lvls can get more kills.

Banned

gems non-trade able would be udder stupidity

gems non-trade able would be udder stupidity[/b]
    I agree, since then these mobs would be camped forever. In servers like c-west that wont be a problem, but servers like c-east and diez are soo crowded that the stronger side will be controlling bowl 24/7 making more people NT over to the stronger side, just to get masters - a lot of people will quit since the game aint balancing itself fast enough.

Apocalyps2

Another good idea to increase CZ pk would be to make the gems non-tradeable. This will force lvl 60+ who need their masters gems to venture in groups to the CZ bowl.

This will increase cooperativity between players to attain the masters goal. It will also allow higher lvls more excitement in PK because there will be a LOT more players. Also the players won't all be high lvl, so the higher lvls can get more kills.[/b]
    this would result in the "lower" 60's and the lil nubies never beeing able to do their masters since they will be sniped in cz easely

Tiba

i love their new idea i must say

MageOfHonor

gems non-trade able would be udder stupidity[/b]
    Care to explain why you think so?

I beg to agrue against you, and I will cite valid reasons.

#1. What is the point of a masters quest if you can just buy everything you need. Did you infact become a skilled master? NO, you just bought stuff

#2. Persons who attain their masters would have to partner with others who are higher in lvl, or equal to their lvl and work as a group to get the gems they need. This will increase cooperativeness between clan members and members of the orc/human nation.

#3. This will increase amount of people in CZ bowl to allow for exciting PK. (If you can just buy gems, eventually these doom spawns will be empty... and gem prices are going to be cheaper than the NPC value LOL)

#4. Higher lvl players would love having a constant supply of noobs at the doom soldier spawns. This will force the lower lvl players to go in solid party's of 8 and attempt to take control of a spawn. It will also force the lower lvls to get into parties with 70+ players.

I can go on and on. I see a lot more benefit to make gems non-tradeable than to continue to allow people to just buy their masters

Ignore Me Senior Member

Most players were off getting uniques today.

Expect more people when it comes back.

Yes should be good.

Well, they did liven up Patho's otherwise deadish night time pk.

hype won't last long, just like the pk symbols in cwest.

its not like bosses, where you want to farm them all the time. and making them untradeable will only mean even less people will need to farm them

Ignore Me Senior Member

hype won't last long, just like the pk symbols in cwest.

its not like bosses, where you want to farm them all the time. and making them untradeable will only mean even less people will need to farm them[/b]
    Players need a lot of gems after they master.

Like a few hundred.

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

I found it to be awesome, made a lot of activity in cz. And yea a lot of them were noobs trying to farm which was nice NP ;S

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast