Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who thinks new patch will revolutionize PK in usko?

This is a discussion on Who thinks new patch will revolutionize PK in usko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; will make it moore fun again in the bowl i think its a good choice...
Page: 3

will make it moore fun again in the bowl
    i think its a good choice

Banned

After the breif time i got to farm gems in CZ bowl I saw some of the best pk ever in C-west.

I have a feeling that these 3 doom soldier spawns dropping gems is going to be the best thing for pk in this game (after they get the kinks worked out).
    Voice your opinions.[/b]
    u're rite c-west got a nice pk moments with this new patch on cz, but about the doom soldier.. those mobs should be respawn like every 10 minutes (ma opinion) ^^

MageOfHonor

u're rite c-west got a nice pk moments with this new patch on cz, but about the doom soldier.. those mobs should be respawn like every 10 minutes (ma opinion) ^^[/b]
    well then noobs would just /town after killing them and wait 10 minutes without worrying about getting killed in pk...

having them respawn like normal mobs keeps players in the bowl and allows for fun pk

making them non tradable is not good idea. Mages and int priests would cry too much

LOL @ Rad_Archer

No way to koxpers/goldfarmers take these dooms, since there will be always ppl in cz trying to get easy nps.

MageOfHonor

LOL @ Rad_Archer

No way to koxpers/goldfarmers take these dooms, since there will be always ppl in cz trying to get easy nps.[/b]
    i agree

i don't see anywhere the chinese can hide... they would get slaughtered

if gems were untradable it would take years for a person to get his skill quests done especially if he is farming in a party, and the koxpers wouldn't be able to farm in cz because koxp doesnt work in cz (i'm pretty sure) even though it does work in bifrost (this i know)

MageOfHonor

if gems were untradable it would take years for a person to get his skill quests done especially if he is farming in a party, and the koxpers wouldn't be able to farm in cz because koxp doesnt work in cz (i'm pretty sure) even though it does work in bifrost (this i know)[/b]
    would not take years, might take a few weeks

but we need to assume that getting your masters should be a *difficult* thing... with this new patch gems are going to be 1m coins.... anyone can get 30m coins to master

so there is no challenge to getting your masters if you just hafta pay 30m coins, when gems are like 1m a piece

Priest_gabber

Well i dont feel like camping bowl for a week to get my master or lvl 70 skill etc :<

MageOfHonor

Well i dont feel like camping bowl for a week to get my master or lvl 70 skill etc :<[/b]
    do you realize how often gems were dropping from doom soldiers

each person in a party got like 5 gems (or more) in a 30 min period

... it would probably only take one solid day to get 30 gems

this would prevent people from just buying gems, which is lame

Banned

the price of the gems will be too low soon ^^ ! I cant wait for that ^^ !

the price of the gems will be too low soon ^^ ! I cant wait for that ^^ ![/b]
    we gotta wait at least one month more coz they said if it isn&#39;t fixed by today&#39;s maintanance it might be fixed for the next week, which for us means 1 month.

so what all those unique golem drops have not been deleted yet? cause i didnt see any decrease in the price of them yet on ares.

yea.. anytime theres something wrong in ko..they give everyone some random shlt, in this case some gems. to cover up for how slow they are, and cheap. nothing will ever change.

NoA

Honestly, I don&#39;t think the prices will drop too much. They will drop, but not to a certian level mentioned above here. ( 1m a piece)

The lower level people whon&#39;t obtain the gems, since the higher level people are slaughtering them 24/7, forcing the lower levels to buy their gems. So the higher level ppl can farm these doom soldiers, and sell the gems at a fairly ok price.

And making gems untradeable would fuck soooo many things over. Just drop the idea.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast