Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who wants to check out kodb logos section?

This is a discussion on Who wants to check out kodb logos section? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They must be royal knights (got felankor quest done) otherwise they wouldn't be on top spot in KODB rankings. Secondly ...
Page: 2

Unr4ted

They must be royal knights (got felankor quest done) otherwise they wouldn't be on top spot in KODB rankings. Secondly they did all those 142mil *YESTERDAY* (look at NP history chart), so it was prolly too recent for K2 to notice. K2 usually punishes such blatant cheating so I'm sure they'll act on it, even if it takes few days or a week.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about those moderate transferers who will transfer like 200k or 300k and stop at that; these could go unpunished.[/b]
    id give it a week for that to be fixed

Banned

haha that made my day

RiseAgainst_

They are legit players please fuck off ppl.

runnow

for a orc dragon overall it's 89m so gl beating that :X

HotAsIce

If I were you I'd be more concerned about those moderate transferers who will transfer like 200k or 300k and stop at that; these could go unpunished.[/b]
    Agree totally here, what about people who NP transfer 2 mil NP and donate it all to clan before the rollover? It won't show up in any of the ranking sites, but it will boost their clan big time.

edestroyer

Imagine what would happen to the market if the np medals were activated......................................

and some ppl said me its a visual bug or a error :P

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=184033&hl=

Banned

Lol they have more nps than leader on Ares! Stupid dumbass k2 workers!!! lmao like k22k aka thompsu said, made my day!!!!!

runnow

haven from cyber has the most np in all of ko in a legal way they mad e60m np i rem that..but 142m lol........

HotAsIce

The legal way? Thinking HeaveN is legit is almost as funny as thinking the kodp NP rankings is a visual bug :P

They just realize that if you consistently kill Atross and Riotes in addition to pking you can make so many more nps! Stop being mean to them guys :angry:

Banned

The legal way? Thinking HeaveN is legit is almost as funny as thinking the kodp NP rankings is a visual bug :P[/b]
    Bro HeaveN are legıt!

TehFonz

Well some cunt made a video and put it on youtube :S Everyones gonna know this shit like the XP bug T_T. Knowing how k2 works on shits like this, all of us who havent abused this blatant bug will get something like a merchant concentration scroll.

P.S. its a pretty bad faking bug, bc if the person quits im pretty sure they'd get back all that bug'd NP.

Who's taking bets they DISABLE something rather than fix it?

THANKS!

Well some cunt made a video and put it on youtube :S Everyones gonna know this shit like the XP bug T_T. Knowing how k2 works on shits like this, all of us who havent abused this blatant bug will get something like a merchant concentration scroll.

P.S. its a pretty bad faking bug, bc if the person quits im pretty sure they'd get back all that bug'd NP.

Who's taking bets they DISABLE something rather than fix it?

THANKS![/b]

yea 100% agree i love old system when no 1 need donate clan.... how k2 can know who use this damnit bug who not? all got reset np to 0? :S fck

TehFonz

yea 100% agree i love old system when no 1 need donate clan.... how k2 can know who use this damnit bug who not? all got reset np to 0? :S fck[/b]
    If NP gets reset to 0 :S!. Im sure tons of ppl would quit, people who actually WORKED for it wouldn't like that so much ^^

This reminds me of the EXP bug, im sure people will get away with this shit, nothing unusual.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast