the "who wants to share a char on the new server" topic

This is a discussion on the "who wants to share a char on the new server" topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dunno if a topic like this has been made yet, but ive seen many ppl asking for a partner ...
Page: 1

Guachimagaa

i dunno if a topic like this has been made yet, but ive seen many ppl asking for a partner on the new server topics, so i thought, why not to make a general topic for that .. dunno if its in the right section, but anyway, i think its a good idea.

well, im starting in the new server (if it comes out), and i dont have a lot of time to play, so it would be nice if someone could share an account with me, or if someone would like to play my account.. its actually the same.. xD
    im thinking of a priest a mage or a warrior :P... jujuju, who wants to play with me?..

yah, idea is to ask here for a lvl/pk partner or smth like that.. lol

Banned

I do not need a partner, but if this topic will grow I will be happy I posted here first.

Guachimagaa

hmm.. actually ur post is post number 2 :P

Banned

dont make this a spam topic lamer!!

Guachimagaa

:S u started shithead, if u r going to say something not related to topic, dont say anything at all moron, im not even gonna bother replying to u anymore..

still looking for someone to play with me. for now ill go to sleep, and i hope i can get some good player by my side

Are u Dr.Gaucho?

Guachimagaa

was, or are, or i dunno its a bit complicated to explain.. lol but ya.. and guachimaga too :P

Banned

:S u started shithead, if u r going to say something not related to topic, dont say anything at all moron, im not even gonna bother replying to u anymore..

still looking for someone to play with me. for now ill go to sleep, and i hope i can get some good player by my side [/b]
    ever heard of sarcasm o_o

Don't share ur account for ur account's security with this thief.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1259786

Guachimagaa

sry just came back from vacations on chile and drank a full bottle of wine lol, am a bit tired now and a cant think very well atm xD my excuses hahaa

hip.. xD

I was sharing Zaba's account with zuljen.He is my friend.After I decided to quit ko, he sold Zaba(74 lvl warrior) like 2-3 months ago.And later he bought ur priest.He bought gold premium and in last day of gold premium he sealed Zaba's uniques to ur priest.Later he bought silver premium to make uniques unseallable.Btw he was not able to change password.That's why he did it.But U BASTARD hacked uniques and deleveled char to make us think that u didn't hack.(old Dr. Gaucho bought gold premium when there were 3 days of silver premium.) And now u sell this priest?WHAT KIND OF BASTARD ARE U?

DON'T BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER!!!!
    Items, char. lost:72 lvl priest,II+8,IN,IB,Dual ROC,Dual WE.

If u will say that u didn't hack, why are u selling a priest which doesnt belong to u?And hacker must know sq to unseal items. GO HELL FUKING THIEF

This was the story in the link(If u can't click links read this)

Keep trying to find new people to scam.DISHONEST GAY.

Guachimagaa

uhmm.. prove that i was the 1 who bought that last premium :S look idiotic douche bag, i already talked about this with zuljen, and he said he was going to investigate, and even sue me if the cc used to buy premium was mine, or even related to me.. what did he do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. why? BECAUSE I DIDNT FUCKING SCAMMED HIM, well, ask zuljen to give u the mails that i sent him explaining everything, if u read the topic, where i was selling the char, at the end i said FINALLY, i was trying to catch zuljen's attention, to give him his priest, coz i changed the password on it, and i was trying to contact him, in order to give him the e-mail associated to the account aswell.. and guess what..IT DID WORK, so u better talk with ur friend b4 u come here and do stupid acusations, moron..

morax

Im surprised any mod has let this thread go on for so long....

I dont care who your "best internet friend" is - when it comes to KO and Items it comes down to money... its amazing what kids might do for a few hundred bucks....

Personally this thread should be the :

"Who wants to get scammed on a new server" topic - we cant be seen to be promoting possible scams... Sorry.

Locked.