Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who will be the NEW KING at Ares

This is a discussion on Who will be the NEW KING at Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Evey1 vote for KIMPEE but first of all some1 pls nominate him ^_^...
Page: 2

I_Am_On_Ares

Evey1 vote for KIMPEE but first of all some1 pls nominate him ^_^

The only legit and skilled ppl left on human side that I think are right for the job would have to be Waz or maybe Grid

Lemon

Originally posted by KlouD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KlouD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid

Wats the diffrence between Thecaraedry and Jadereal? It's just switching 1 dumb turk for another.

i understand u hate turks ? :unsure:[/b]
    I guess he is just describing Jade and Cadarey, they are both turkish and they are both dumb. If elmorad vote either of them back in then the server is worse than it has ever been.

Caraedry

Being turk is not being dumb grid ....being dumb is being a problem like u and some of your clan members like luring boses , ksin ,talkin in bad language to ppl....just thinnk why ppl hates your clan and most of your clannies deciede to quit your clan....And young man next time when u call some1 dumb dun forget to look at the miror first ( u will see the dumb piggy ) i know alot of dumb foreigners and i also know lots of dumb turks so dunt act like a disrupter....If u beleive ppl will support u go nominate dumbass then we will see if ppl will follow u....but i am sure u will be busy with lootin boxes again...

Originally posted by justicetoall+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(justicetoall)</div>
    Originally posted by Grid+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grid)
    <!--QuoteBegin-KlouD
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-HolyBomb

TheCaraedry rullez

gogo TheCaraedry for KING
    Wats the diffrence between Thecaraedry and Jadereal? It's just switching 1 dumb turk for another.[/b]
    i guess Caraedry know alot GM and fast solution for problems and he is male good choice till now[/b][/quote]
    lol. He wont blow all the money like Jade. haha. Pfffft women, you can never trust them with money.

more important question, who the fuck cares?

Originally posted by Grid+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grid)</div>
    Originally posted by KlouD@
    <!--QuoteBegin-HolyBomb

TheCaraedry rullez

gogo TheCaraedry for KING
    Wats the diffrence between Thecaraedry and Jadereal? It's just switching 1 dumb turk for another.[/b]
    well, i'm an orc, but i know caraedry for a long long time

grid, it's not nice putting all turks as "dumb ppl"...
    yea, some of them are stupid... but alot of them aren't... at least, cara isn't ^^
    try to have a little conversation with him, you'll understand me
    love ya

well, if i were human, i would vote for cara good baba ^^ go go caraedry

Banned Senior Member

Caraedry is deffinetly best turk i ever meet , great guy and i think he could be a good king ... i ll give my vote to him

Caraedry is 100% GM edited and geared if you ignorant twats didn't know. Also before he went to the "army" he was allowed to play a 255 stat lvl 70 warrior with +10 gear.

Affenotto

Originally posted by Eric
    Caraedry is 100% GM edited and geared if you ignorant twats didn't know. *Also before he went to the "army" he was allowed to play a 255 stat lvl 70 warrior with +10 gear.

Ooh so he just because he has gm friends hes gm edited ive known caraedry for over a year now hes the most trustworthy person ive ever met. He worked hard camping bosses selling items and upgrading i know cause i have seen him spend hours at this. As for the the lvl 70 warrior are u still crying over how it kicked your ass on that and so what he played the char for a few hours he didnt keep the items it was simply a non-official kill the gm event.

Caraedry 4 King!!

susGe

Originally posted by Affenotto+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Affenotto)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    Caraedry is 100% GM edited and geared if you ignorant twats didn't know. *Also before he went to the "army" he was allowed to play a 255 stat lvl 70 warrior with +10 gear.

Ooh so he just because he has gm friends hes gm edited ive known caraedry for over a year now hes the most trustworthy person ive ever met. He worked hard camping bosses selling items and upgrading i know cause i have seen him spend hours at this. As for the the lvl 70 warrior are u still crying over how it kicked your ass on that and so what he played the char for a few hours he didnt keep the items it was simply a non-official kill the gm event.

Caraedry 4 King!![/b]
    yes because its so hard to kick someones ass on that kind of chr :rollseyes:

justicetoall

lol u talking ab his gift before his gone to army ,it was for 24hours enjoy .... and u knew that ,

yarraque

I know caraedry (aka boromir_Tr) almost for 2 years we met when we were level ~40 , we were in the same apos parties with him , he was always a good friend to me , caraedry is trustworthy and a good man , its interesting , im talking to you grid , you were in the same clan some time ago , you were exping together he was luring harpies to exp with his clannies and you thank him for this by calling him dumb , you know he is a nice guy you share the same exp parties and same pk parties together , who knows maybe you will call krakatoa as dumb if he leaves illuminati like cara did. btw Im Informer i think you will be happy to hear grid , 4 months ago I got hacked and sold my char and quit ko. You were saved from 1 more turk. I guess this is last post I type here , these arguements will never end and whatever i will say you will never change . BUT REMEMBER THIS KO BECAME A TURK GAME AND EACH PASSING DAY TURKS WILL GROW AND KICK YOUR ASS IN CZ . I can imagine the sadness you will feel in the future . OMG A TURK KILLED ME ? FUTI HELP KRAK SAVE ME PLS I DONT WANNA DIE. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Take care folks
    btw the noob chitin warrior running around in cz named Informerr is the char I sold

as for you my brother caraedry , ignore these useless creatures and play your game .
    It will be nice to see you with white cape ( if you send me a ss of course )
    Hope you become a king my old friend

BB all

it don means anything, i got acces to hackes account, ppl that tried to hack/hacked me and just took my items and left the account, but first time i sold items for 1coin, chitins +0, mirage +0 etc

i mean its up to u, what o u want

cccch

fuck all

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast