Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Who will be the NEW KING at Ares

This is a discussion on Who will be the NEW KING at Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vote on Minero to be a king ^^...
Page: 3

vote on Minero to be a king ^^

Volcanic

Originally posted by yarraque
    I know caraedry (aka boromir_Tr) almost for 2 years we met when we were level ~40 , we were in the same apos parties with him , he was always a good friend to me , caraedry is trustworthy and a good man , its interesting , im talking to you grid , you were in the same clan some time ago , you were exping together he was luring harpies to exp with his clannies and you thank him for this by calling him dumb , you know he is a nice guy you share the same exp parties and same pk parties together , who knows maybe you will call krakatoa as dumb if he leaves illuminati like cara did. btw Im Informer i think you will be happy to hear grid , 4 months ago I got hacked and sold my char and quit ko. You were saved from 1 more turk. I guess this is last post I type here , these arguements will never end and whatever i will say you will never change . BUT REMEMBER THIS KO BECAME A TURK GAME AND EACH PASSING DAY TURKS WILL GROW AND KICK YOUR ASS IN CZ . I can imagine the sadness you will feel in the future . OMG A TURK KILLED ME ? FUTI HELP KRAK SAVE ME PLS I DONT WANNA DIE. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Take care folks *
    btw the noob chitin warrior running around in cz named Informerr is the char I sold *

as for you my brother caraedry , ignore these useless creatures and play your game .
    It will be nice to see you with white cape ( if you send me a ss of course )
    Hope you become a king my old friend

BB all
    You know why boro left illu? I`ll assume you don`t.

He left illu because he wasn`t getting the slots in parties he expected. Infact he got very upset when he couldn`t just join a party. More than once i gave up my slot for him, but it wasn`t enough obviously. That and the fact that he decided to buy items from some turkish Inet cafe. This is against clan rules and he was told so.

Push came to shove, and boro decided to go orc side. There was some other things, but they are best left unsaid.

Oh, and affenotto. Why dont you smell what you are shovelling? Unoffical boss event my arse.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Caraedry
    Being turk is not being dumb grid
    Learn to read, arsehole. You're a turk and you're dumb, and that's all that Grid said.

...being dumb is being a problem like u and some of your clan members like luring boses , ksin ,talkin in bad language to ppl...
    Actually, I reckon being yet another cheating babashopping little turd is being dumb, but I guess that's where our definitions differ.

just thinnk why ppl hates your clan and most of your clannies deciede to quit your clan...
    Who are these people, exactly? As far as I know our clan has the lowest turnover rate on Ares. Tell me Boro dear, how many clans have you been in since you left?

As for hating Illuminati -- I have only one thing to say, really -- "In a friend one should have one's best enemy."

And young man next time when u call some1 dumb dun forget to look at the miror first ( u will see the dumb piggy }
    Oh no, the so's-your-face argument.

so dunt act like a disrupter...
    Uh... what?

If u beleive ppl will support u go nominate dumbass
    I thought he made it abundantly clear that he doesn't want you to be king? Hey, maybe you should rename yourself to Xuzoun again, that should increase your popularity, right?

but i am sure u will be busy with lootin boxes again...
    Sad, I know, but some of us have to. Not everyone is willing to babashop their gear.

Grid

I know caraedry (aka boromir_Tr) almost for 2 years we met when we were level ~40 , we were in the same apos parties with him
    Good for you, Happy I wasnt.

its interesting , im talking to you grid , you were in the same clan some time ago , you were exping together he was luring harpies to exp with his clannies and you thank him for this by calling him dumb , you know he is a nice guy you share the same exp parties and same pk parties together
    Somehow I think it'd have been better if we hadnt been, but easy to say afterwards, I'm just happy he left, that way he saved us the time it should have taken to kick him

Im Informer i think you will be happy to hear grid , 4 months ago I got hacked and sold my char and quit ko. You were saved from 1 more turk.
    HURRAAA

BUT REMEMBER THIS KO BECAME A TURK GAME AND EACH PASSING DAY TURKS WILL GROW AND KICK YOUR ASS IN CZ . I can imagine the sadness you will feel in the future . OMG A TURK KILLED ME ? FUTI HELP KRAK SAVE ME PLS I DONT WANNA DIE. HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I Truly love your logic here, considering most turks themself says 80 % of the players are turks, isnt it most likely that a turk will get the last hit when I die? Not to mention all the babashoppers hit hard

leftclaw

Bah if I was king.. fcuk school. LOL kidding.

Futile Rhetoric

More pearls of wisdom from Caraedry the Windowlicker, when he MSNed me earlier today, splurged, and blocked me right afterwards:

[̲̅o̲̅] [̲̅z̲̅] [̲̅z̲̅] [̲̅y̲̅] fosforauhakourada -CAYIR says:
    hey sun of a biatch
    stop talkin about
    go finger your ass
    looter
    and tell your mom to give me a nice blowjob next time
    didnt like her performans last night
    Shitty English: check.
    Likes man-ass (mine, specifically): check.
    Mindless string of non-sequiturs: check.
    Oedipus Complex (likes to talk about mothers, for the unwashed masses): check.

Oh Caraedry, you never fail to make my day.

mason_cro

it's retarded to choose these fancy "high-lvl" fellas,since u all got problems with each other, i mean moradon is kinda small for all these pumpd up egos.it's best we choose some lvl 10 or 20 char which nobody knows and that's it. it shouldn't be top10 clan nominees, but low10 clan nominees. anyway. even HARKAN_FENER and SytAndShoot_TR would be more fun than Jade xD

Caraedry

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric
    More pearls of wisdom from Caraedry the Windowlicker, when he MSNed me earlier today, splurged, and blocked me right afterwards:

hey sun of a biatch
    stop talkin about
    go finger your ass
    looter

Futile u really beast ....u really are a funny guy also post what u have written and make me angry before this huh?

Caraedry

i usually dunt post on forums ...the reason is some ppl like futile and grid which are jealous of me flamin me all the time in a rude way like callin me "turk" or etc....at least do it like wazuckie(volkanic) in a nice way so that i can take it in to considiration....thnx to wazuckie for his kind post ....

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Caraedry+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Caraedry)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Futile Rhetoric

hey sun of a biatch
    stop talkin about
    go finger your ass
    looter

Futile u really beast ....u really are a funny guy also post what u have written and make me angry before this huh?[/b]
    And what was that, honeybunny? I didn't talk to you at all, you just spammed that at me after you read my post.

Futile Rhetoric

i usually dunt post on forums ...the reason is some ppl like futile and grid which are jealous of me
    What are we jealous of, exactly? Please, I'm burning to find out.

flamin me all the time in a rude way like callin *me "turk" or etc...
    So calling you "turk" is flaming you in a rude way? I thought you were proud of being a Turk

at least do it like wazuckie(volkanic) in a nice way so that i can take it in to considiration....thnx to wazuckie for his kind post ....
    Don't lie, you won't take anything into consideration. You're a lying, whining, babashopping, cheating, prepubescent little twat with a room temperature IQ and no honour whatsoever. Fuck off.

Caraedry

if u keep tryin to make fun of some1s nation ,english,whatever who he is....i will keep swearin to you more...its simple ...and also stop spammin forums when u see sth written about me cuz i dun care your opinion ....i dun give a shit about u ......i think its clear .....if after all i say u will post 1 more think about me it will show how stupid u are.....i dun wanna be a part of your stupid game !!! end of story ....and still using bad language little boy -_- be kind

if u keep tryin to make fun of some1s nation ,english,whatever who he is....i will keep swearin to you more...its simple ...and also stop spammin forums when u see sth written about me cuz i dun care your opinion ....i dun give a shit about u ......i think its clear .....if after all i say u will post 1 more think about me it will show how stupid u are.....i dun wanna be a part of your stupid game !!! end of story ....and still using bad language little boy *-_- *be kind
    This guy is one of the few cool Turks :wub:

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

cara is cool

farhad

A guy named rushwood (futility) luring always servants to inferno while they take Isiloon...... typical illuminati <_< And Cara is one of the coolest turks i have seen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast