Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who was your KO idol?

This is a discussion on Who was your KO idol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To the people that said LordOfTheHumans, Hakan_53_Tr and Crazy_A; +1 to you. They were without a doubt the BEST and ...
Page: 19

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

To the people that said LordOfTheHumans, Hakan_53_Tr and Crazy_A; +1 to you. They were without a doubt the BEST and most LEGIT players of the Diez server. Well respected by many people, english and turkish alike. Those damn cheaters in AHM should have NEVER made it as far as they did. In thier case it was all items and no skill. tsk tsk, glad KilleDBy DESTROYED them for the castle. Made me sick for CHEATERS to have it for so long.
    [spoiler]Now, let's see who won't catch the joke.[/spoiler][/b]
    u just mentioned the 3 leaders of the anti-ahm parade xD i <3d that era of diez

To the people that said LordOfTheHumans, Hakan_53_Tr and Crazy_A; +1 to you. They were without a doubt the BEST and most LEGIT players of the Diez server. Well respected by many people, english and turkish alike. Those damn cheaters in AHM should have NEVER made it as far as they did. In thier case it was all items and no skill. tsk tsk, glad KilleDBy DESTROYED them for the castle. Made me sick for CHEATERS to have it for so long.
    [spoiler]Now, let&#39;s see who won&#39;t catch the joke.[/spoiler][/b]
    lol, good one

MagicWannaBe made my day :lol:

It was such a long time ago. There was one priest that inspired me. She was really nice when she came into the abyss and the top priest pker at the time. She was in Eternal Knights... and I believe her name was Fro. Anybody remember a priest by that name in that clan? Because I&#39;m not really sure now...

_Hybrid_

Do I count? I mean, I played PlodeZ for nearly a year, half as int half as bp :mellow:

Anyway, I looked up to TempesT, F9Devil, Fluppy, PriestDro, Chusco, DiabloVI, aReyoude4dyet, iJayi Pato, ShaaKa, Cernunnos, and Hybrid. I was influenced by a lot of old school, but mainly by the people I&#39;ve played with. <3 ChiKeNs and ImSorry (the people in ImSorry that had skills, like aReu, and DiD0)[/b]

ChiKens clan <3[/b]

you guys my inspiration :wub: Long Live ChiKeNs Clan![/b]
    +1

Thnx Guys <3 ChiKeNs Clan

well for it was a full shell warrior named sexxxxy he would kill bosses and everyone would just sit and watch cause noone esle could kill

then blueadept i think i spelled right first 1920 healer i ever seen lol it was so leet

then wiseman the first bp i saw he was owning lamias 24/7

oh yea and a warrior from chup_magicians clan cant remember name he was always luring harpies it looked cool

oldboy

audrana first nova ever saw
    xwing nubiest archer ever but legit
    Kloud had dual hanguk 7-8 and killed tk with full shell i thouht he was a priest :P

Slide-EYE

Yeah.. idols is a big word. Let&#39;s say some players that have affected the way we play, sounds more reasonable.

Katzy was fun to watch as paper mage who would not die, well at least not as easily as other paper mages back then - tought me the importance of equipment quite early. And also of the importance of tp&#39;s: I remember her pulling back from her aoe&#39;s just to tp the warriors and reposition the party- I thought hmmmm... that seems to work nicely, grateful bodyguards on demand...

Lerva, first cool ice mage I met. Pl in my first ever aoe party in cz. And it ended up into ... well... an afternoon of pk.

Cama, an interesting mage at a time when mages were considered good only for nova wars.

Blood, as for everyone I guess. Insane organisation while every other clan was just fooling around. They were quite intimidating when I was a noob, had to spend the whole of their invasions locked away in eslant. I think that is where I got my obsession of defending piana/EMC, something like "when I grow up and get my nova I will show you, hmf". Unfortunately they were gone a couple of months after I got that nova.

Glarfist as war commander and human king - again organisation in interesting ways. "<<<<<<<<< warder gel" - it worked. I remember him trying to get into ob at war, nova&#39;s from both sides on him (and 5398730576508 healers of course) and thinking "wow that must be fun". Was actually sad to see tormentors disband - good english speaking human clan gone. There was a bit of disorganisation/disorientation after that on human side. Although many faulted them on it, I actually loved the way their warriors seemed to live in the constant glow of a 1920 heal - the importance of party/clan pk. I also remember them xp&#39;ing at golems in esl for what seemed like 24/7 for over a month. Persistence ftw.

Then of course Killer666 ruling the old DLW bearing a raptor when the rest were runnning around with halberds. With proper healer, duffer & mage, a very difficult party to stay alive around.

and Felix .. reason I stuck with my mage instead of playing sin - had made one for dlw after I hit the dreaded lvl 61 on Silver and was planning to lvl her to 60. Was even starting to learn how to combo. Then I bumped into Tigan in dlw, died almost instantly, looked at the dmg sequence in my info box. Next day I bumped into Felix with Silver, again died (a bit slower but still quite fast) then looked at my info box in a new light. Thought, "wtf... I will never play a sin like that", ditched the sin and concentrated on Silver, lvl&#39;ed and equipped her just so that I could beat him.

Of course I used DD, trees & other obstacles, NPCs, mobs & even towers when appropriate, numerous full healers and the whole of the human nation if needed in order to get him dead. Nowadays it is much simpler of course - I just tp him into 320948520398706 orcs and they do the dirty job for me. B)[/b]
    well thats why i wrote " Who was your KO idol / Who was your inspiration " silver

anyway
    Warriors: BGA for beeing first trully warrior at all
    Priest: i have to mention EwyLanal since she was first priest i saw in shells and she was also kinda high lvl at those times , PriestDro, Captain and also a bit Flonne .... ofc the INT priest pwnge at all
    Roque: Zero, MeatMaster, Chusco, Phantom ofc, Felix , my bro ( Terrorblade ) and also Eovyn
    Mages: Someone may remember MaVo and Rumburak ... then Lerva ( in my eyes the best support i have ever played with ) and BFD for sure

Executor - I dont know who played it... old beramus times, he was famous bp that time...

Inspired me to play priest

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am suprized Cama&#39;s name not been mentioned. I have to admit I loved his movies alot he did have a style that really appealed to me. Him and Liv Tyler were the top best light mages of Kop/Ke imo and really made the light mage a fear classed.

I love to see Cama&#39;s movie which had the doors music playing

Cama, an interesting mage at a time when mages were considered good only for nova wars.[/b]
    I am suprized Cama&#39;s name not been mentioned.[/b]
    You have just earned yourself another tp into 98765965394376 orcs :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I am suprized Cama&#39;s name not been mentioned. I have to admit I loved his movies alot he did have a style that really appealed to me. Him and Liv Tyler were the top best light mages of Kop/Ke imo and really made the light mage a fear classed.

I love to see Cama&#39;s movie which had the doors music playing[/b]
    Link to his movies pls? D:

me, myself and I

WaSaBaBasdf

You have just earned yourself another tp into 98765965394376 orcs :P[/b]
    hahahahhaha

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Hmm i dont really rember who my idol was :\
    Oh wait yes i do

IT wAs Sooi :P I think thats name