Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who was your KO idol?

This is a discussion on Who was your KO idol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am suprized Cama's name not been mentioned. I have to admit I loved his movies alot he did have ...
Page: 22

cama

I am suprized Cama's name not been mentioned. I have to admit I loved his movies alot he did have a style that really appealed to me. Him and Liv Tyler were the top best light mages of Kop/Ke imo and really made the light mage a fear classed.

I love to see Cama's movie which had the doors music playing[/b]
    id love to see it again too lmao...i deleted all my ko vids when i uninstalled ko xD

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Roberto in Deimos <3
    Joined our noobie clan an BAM we were g3 xD. He was 65, we were all 40-50 lvls [/b]
    hehe roberto was a gg but my idols was ShutUpMan .. and OwnedByMe

good old days well any player from ares know`s
    Nitroh
    he was a damn good assasin and a damn good person he was in clan fire
    then countless off gg people in wootabulous or something 4 years ago pff
    well my number 1 idol was from beramus a peruvian player nicked Meylin
    prolly most players from beramus know him that was my idol a very good player and a great person

forgot to mention Narishima and ppl from "AdvanceDirectives" from MYKO @ Cypher(i learned a lot with that clan), and BaanNektharious annoying old skool warrior(ares).

forgot the name of that mage from Ares @ orc, who got lvl 60 and got dlvld to 30 or less coz all ko had that pwd i think, sum one remember the nick? ringwraith(ringay) remember the nick i think

wendolyn1987

THE BEST WAS DIVANNO AND WENDOLYN ON DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I was rogue and he was priest would say MprVladDracul from Myko Odin.

peintre

old pro mages i miss dearly cause all mages suck on diez these days must bee:

L_A and ssrares nd ofc SEER

i also miss priestdro.. but more as an enemy.. only fun enemy is _zelda_ these days

btw,,, anyone remember oll clan private ??

leader was dronx.. preist in clan was named icegul.. was in may/june 2005 hee used 2 solo uruk blades 4 exp in estalant
    or what about belgian waffels? ,, i remember arguing alot at start about aoeing at stone golems
    nd the 3 chars named kaga or wtf it was 1st day in estlant i was lost later found out i was near dts dirt area (now known as eidelon/darkmare plains)
    hee was yelling stop trying 2 scam mee cause 1 guy was asking him about his irl name.. haha, he thought the guy wanted 2 steal his char.. kaga_bear ? fk it cant rememebr correct name anymore

lovel12345

tempest ftw mad warrior xD

rasta

i always wanted to be like zero and f9devil
    i got crazy, because i couldnt decide between warrior and rouge back then :wub:

SeeStar

When I used to play Malaysian KO, I used to idolize the players ShoTaT, BOT, VesT and Ulysses. I remember the first time I saw Uly doing Scream on some poor guy, it was a massacre. lol, this was back in the day of full set +6 = GOD. +7 = HACKER/DUPER/FRIEND OF GM or you paid for something...lol. Or lol...level 60 = OH MY GOD, RUN, RUUUUNNN AWAAYYYYY!! Then level 62...lmao. That was hilarious. Seeing a whole party run away from a single level 62 Warrior was hilarious.
    Ah, I miss those days.

If anyone remembers MagnetiX, BFG and MrMan, I played on those accounts...cept for MrMan, which was only sometimes.
    Here on USKO, when I saw Zero&#39;s video, I was like "Wow, that&#39;s awesome" and he was my idol as far as Rogues go. I have a lot of respect for Zero and F9Devil, just because they showed true skill, especially back in the day when KO was a horrible grind fest and getting to level 70 was actually a feat to behold.

Priest_gabber

my ko idol is Priestdro

Sustain

Ridley, WaitForMe and Donni

Slide-EYE

Well i forgot to add whole clan who was the best in my eyes and noone can ever be like them - Blood ---> diez veterans

FlippinSweeT

hmm, i&#39;d have to say when i saw an old old warrior on ares kill a dm, then it raped my rogue so i made that a goal, then switched chars about 10x til i got a priest to 60+ :P

Rampage

Rogue : 0000000 and chusco
    Warrior : HitMachine