Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who was your KO idol?

This is a discussion on Who was your KO idol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Beramus -> R1sk, SirHelix, kunt (in terms of pk skill) All rouges...
Page: 26

Beramus -> R1sk, SirHelix, kunt (in terms of pk skill) All rouges

trz

Beramus

Zero, xDev1Lx, Corey525 (or something), Chivia, Risk, Az, Hynosis, TearsOfDevil, Pax_Ottoman, TearsInHeaven, RoseRed and alot others

I miss old pk with BlackRoses clan

Banned

DuWoIfy. He was the most legitest and the bestest player ever. In fact, every player that wore the Tioc colors were awesome. I loved them because even InfiniteMadness would go on their vent and congratulate them on always working so hard to be legit in this fucked up cheating cheaties yucky game. Read this post http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=142712. SUCH AN INSPIRATION!

Once again, thank you Duwolfy for being in Xigenon for 3 years. The 10, 000 dollars that you made when you left the game - you deserved it for being the leader of the best clan in the entire game. Don't worry about you getting other people banned for selling for usd because they were not as worthy as you.

Duwolfy also got rid of Sultans!

Where is the person who made the infamous cheater song? Oh yeah, that was bolfenk.

Once again read this thread http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=142712

OMFG LIKE B3ST FUXING S0NG 3V3R!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYpvgu7b-QU

For those who don't have ranking, let me quote Bolfenk (THE CREATOR OF THE BEST FUCKING SONG EVER) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYpvgu7b-QU

Bolfenk wrote:
    Duwolf, geomancer and vampiress macroed in abyss for a few months to gather some money. They spent their days at black widows floor, duwolf dropping novas programmed in ACtools. He even had deals with the orc mages from Rampage to not kill each other while macroing, and also clear the spawn from enemies. I was in those parties a couple of times. I was too lazy to use the programs myself though.

Anyways the clan grew and we decided to make a sub clan. I lead that subclan and recruited some really nice players such as MadjeeN aka brute_. He was one of the best players even though his ego was a bit like my asshole after a diarrhea-attack. Clan was going good and my char was very high lvl for it's time. Think it was 63. Then i got hacked. Don't know how, don't care either. It never happened again. It was at the time when MoD and Cagatay had access to GM accounts and the KO database. And also at the time when i made my song about Sultans.

Sultans had some nice shit going on in their clan. I remember Kivah at level 58 in our clan. He joined Sultans and 2 days later he was lvl 62. He always denied this but i know, 100% sure, that Darkdream aka Berk had a gm char to level them with. I saw them with my own eyes. Kisses to ceasar who now plays Edana, still the same cheater

I guess you could say I'm a hypocrite in a way, I've played with cheaters this whole time. I've cheated myself too. But one thing i want to make clear is that i never took advantage of these cheats like others have. I have never macroed a char past lvl 40 during my gaming time for example. I didn't use it on my main characters, just used it for a laugh.[/b]
    This should be quote of the year. Please give him a title Phantomlink!!!

Oh special thank you to Phantomlink for locking my threads on the official forums when I tried to flame Madness for supporting Tioc. Special thanks to Willprice for directing Phantomlink to these threads on msn. Obviously, they weren't cheaters and you both really opened my eyes back then! Without you two, I would've never came to appreciate what Duwolfy has done for this game. He got rid of Sultans!

EMW

Have to say 0000000

Muscle

My KO Idol would have to be

_DANTE_(or something like that, he was a warrior in Panthera I believe)
    And TearsInHeaven(The original owner)
    And SexyGreenGoblin(or something like that, he was a gg as well)
    Tormentor

All on Beramus

BlackHoleSun or 411 and later on HitMachine.

xoxmessxox

xox_perescangri_oxo: My 1st Idol was Dismantle cause He was the 1st guy I saw that could kill DTS alone :lol: He could also kill Derus by himself, and as low lvl priest I was impresed, he was the 1st BP I ever met ingame and was a nice guy, he letted my leech exp off his DTS in Eslant D3 cause he would get more exp in party with a low lvl noobie :P
    Filled me in an alot of details about KO and he and DILLGAF leveled my rouge from like lvl 12 to lvl 36 on Derus with the beginer helper quest. He was also getting lots of kills en Colony Zone And had a Priest for ll 30-lvl 49 or 50 DLW's

Besides him, I didn't had any other Idol... maybe F9Devil, 0000000, and priestesspam cause they owned in Ares

Kinshi cause he was a great clan leader and a good guy that would help me exp... he even did a few exp quests for me.

TauruS but only the Old TauruS that didn't ignored me and didn't kill me every time he turned to the Karus side

Rebelde20 cause he was a good guy and a friend of my bro's, I'm not sure but I think he is the rich guy that gave me 10m long long long ago and I was freaking happy :lol:

GlarFist cause he was a nice guy that I would pm whenever I get bored and talked nonsense

PlodeZ I recently saw that guy's stas and they are awsome, I felt like the guy just thinks the same way I do but he has alot more money tahn me and he pays premium :lol:

AntHillMob Int Priest Party: I just say that video and loved it :lol: I kinda tried that fight with an Int Priest thing but just doing 1 vs 1's in the battle arena and made a video cause I was bored and needed to practice the video transition effect and such things to make a video with my dcz rouge, cause my previous video named reborn of the koxp sucked cause it was way too long and music sucked

Elementwave

kost4ever in ares he made one of the best clan and a gg
    teamate in CZ.

want to add Lerva - best mage for me ever[/b]

darling <3

alper15

you are just funny

Slide-EYE

darling <3[/b]
    anytime <3

you are just funny[/b]
    what do u mean by this? ...

btw AHM int priest video is one of best for me so far and i still wonder how strong they rly were!

ryan200

I played rouge for a while really enjoyed 0000000 movie changed my way of playing rouge.Combo minoring etc.

And i guess an old edana rouge called twostep, who was in the same claas me , taught me how to combo and helped me with items etc.

But then i watched HitMachine which was one awesome as video changed and started playing Warrior<3 :P

eWo-eWo

QuenchMyDesire

Infinitemadness

Moemoneymaker -- Because now I can show my children, and raise them to not be a droid of misery. Still on my nutsack eh Moe. Might want to go to the left one, it&#39;s jealous. Just let me die in peace.

Banned

Moemoneymaker -- Because now I can show my children, and raise them to not be a droid of misery. Still on my nutsack eh Moe. Might want to go to the left one, it&#39;s jealous. Just let me die in peace.[/b]
    What!!??

I have a right to gloat. That single thread proved what an incompetent GM you were. If only you had done your job, and not fucked around on Tioc vent then maybe I would&#39;ve "gotten off your nut sack". I think you owe Xigenon an apology for ignoring people&#39;s warnings and supporting these low lives. How many times did people report to you what Tioc was doing? How many times did you ignore people&#39;s reports? With just one thread, whatever shit I was talking about you and your Tioc buddies was backed by solid evidence.

By the way, how is Willprice? Is he still claiming to be your former cuntstable?

I can officially call him a cunstable because he was reporting cheating while cheating himself. (According to Bolfenk - his clanmate of 3 years) ROFL.

Bolfenk aka Aubrey is also the creator of the cheater song !