Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who was your KO idol?

This is a discussion on Who was your KO idol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We all have made mistakes Moe, hindsight is always 20/20. You were right, you posted your proof, now be a ...
Page: 27

SillyHo

We all have made mistakes Moe, hindsight is always 20/20. You were right, you posted your proof, now be a man and walk away.

Back on topic, I looked up to futility. Guy was the first archer in ares to solo tank a TK and I was shocked. He was leader of one of the strongest clans in ares, Illuminati, and after he understood I wasnt about to leave him alone, even answered my noobish questions about archers.

Infinitemadness

Moe -- yada yada yada same ole' rhetoric you've always used. See the dead horse thats been laying there for what, oh, I dunno 2 years now? Yeah. You are using that proof to prove your point, but your missing out on countless other things that counter act that, you are saying "I only helped Tioc". And you know, thats bs. You forget about your best friend in the whole world Guysmiley. I hate to throw him under the bus, but you need to start looking there for such an apology as you so claim that I owe anything. HA! You make me laugh. You are the ONLY one who keeps bringing me up, yet Guysmiley was the one who restored Duwolf in full, with a whole new accountID, yet you blame me for that shit. Im no longer his scape goat. I haven't been since the day all of that shit went down. It's funny you have this weird vendetta against me, yet you make no claims against Guysmiley. Why is that? I have no earthly idea, and quite frankly I could care less, I can sleep at night with a clear conscience, why? Because I know I did a good job and it shows. If I pissed off a few, but helped hundreds, no one is perfect. And you know for a fact that with all the reports and shit there was no way to get to every single one, that was the KO world, simply put, impossible to deal with. So keep swinging from side to side Moe, you still are my favorite droid. (to get back on topic )

Tristan

Infinite, don't mind him. I think he has to many female hormones.

I think my idols were Socrate and SirKaoS. Both of them were amazing warriors, and definitely inspired me to become one. Back around then, there weren't many other warriors who could touch them, although 411 still killed Socrate, which pissed him off to no end. Another inspiration of mine was TScarFaceM. Even though he was a BP, he could have easily passed for a warrior. That guy was fucking crazy. He could somehow manage to get tons of kills and keep you alive. My personal dream PK party was Socrate, SirKaoS, TScarFaceM, schrotti, and Pyro/Fyro. Would have been fun as hell to PK with all of them at the same time.

Banned

Moe -- yada yada yada same ole' rhetoric you've always used. See the dead horse thats been laying there for what, oh, I dunno 2 years now? Yeah. You are using that proof to prove your point, but your missing out on countless other things that counter act that, you are saying "I only helped Tioc". And you know, thats bs. You forget about your best friend in the whole world Guysmiley. I hate to throw him under the bus, but you need to start looking there for such an apology as you so claim that I owe anything. HA! You make me laugh. You are the ONLY one who keeps bringing me up, yet Guysmiley was the one who restored Duwolf in full, with a whole new accountID, yet you blame me for that shit. Im no longer his scape goat. I haven't been since the day all of that shit went down. It's funny you have this weird vendetta against me, yet you make no claims against Guysmiley. Why is that? I have no earthly idea, and quite frankly I could care less, I can sleep at night with a clear conscience, why? Because I know I did a good job and it shows. If I pissed off a few, but helped hundreds, no one is perfect. And you know for a fact that with all the reports and shit there was no way to get to every single one, that was the KO world, simply put, impossible to deal with. So keep swinging from side to side Moe, you still are my favorite droid. (to get back on topic )[/b]
    Are you kidding me? You couldn't get through several hundred reports about the same clan cheating on the same server? Are we supposed to actually believe that? You played us. You claim you did a good job, maybe you did, but in the end you were the one who fucked up our entire server. I am being more hard on you than Guysmiley - sure, it's true. One of the reason why this is probably true is because I actually saw Guysmiley ban cheaters indiscriminately. You didn't even pay attention to our reports. You simply just said "not enough proof" "not enough power" or some other made up excuse. In fact, the person who claimed to be your constable was a member of the same clan. You even claimed on vent that Tioc was made up of sophisticated people. Right...

If you claim you had no idea that Tioc was cheating (which is doubtful since almost every player who has played in Xigenon since the start has reported Tioc for cheating), you should apologize to Xigenon for overlooking our hundreds of reports.

Another reason why I am "hard" on you is because only you read the official forum; only you read the reports that we posted; and only you ignored them.

You also banned me for selling items for usd, you piece of shit.

Xob

Commander on ares, or soulslayer.
    Remember when i was around lvl 35 with my mage and i saw commander with full shell i moradon, stood there for 10 minutes and just stared at him xD

Banned

f9devill....and 0 ..way back then when i first started to play and learned about pking after lsoing 50m on a mage

Infinitemadness

I skipped to the end, Ive heard all that other middle bullshit 1000's of times and it's still garbage. Again, dead horse, heard about it? Nope, it's still dead. The end -- YAY Im a piece of shit!

Tristan--Yeah I know. I just like to come back every few months just to poke at him and see how many times he's uttered my name. A few hundred times so far. Mmmmmm "No, I'm McLovin' "....Wait, who is this, how did you get my number, don't ever call back here again.........

Banned

I skipped to the end, Ive heard all that other middle bullshit 1000's of times and it's still garbage. Again, dead horse, heard about it? Nope, it's still dead. The end -- YAY Im a piece of shit!

Tristan--Yeah I know. I just like to come back every few months just to poke at him and see how many times he's uttered my name. A few hundred times so far. Mmmmmm "No, I'm McLovin' "....Wait, who is this, how did you get my number, don't ever call back here again.........[/b]
    You are like a kid. Mommy you are garbage!!

It's funny everytime I do type your name, you come right back like a monkey.

Infinitemadness

Yep I do come back just like a little monkey. And I am a kid. Grown man still playing video games. Who helped you out with that one?

Ontopic: When I first started playing, NYChris was the one who set a standard on playing in my books. One of the nicest guys Ive ever met.

spyrskara

My idol was 0000000. He was somethink like god in KO for me

- rogues : Chusco a.k.a 0ishi he was just pure ownage. h34r:
    dRizz_ (old school* faggot rogue)

*old school : no minor, using safety and shit

- warriors : Puzjel, iNsAnE (their gayness is just unbeatable)

sleepingtiger

0000000 and f9devil

ddd

Beramus

Zero, xDev1Lx, Corey525 (or something), Chivia, Risk, Az, Hynosis, TearsOfDevil, Pax_Ottoman, TearsInHeaven, RoseRed and alot others

I miss old pk with BlackRoses clan [/b]
    faker! where am i?
    you're dead to me...

aaaaauuugh

i was inspired by every koxper, kosper, kohacker, scammer, babashopper, duper, and full-blown cheater that ever played and abused ko. they all taught me that without the dark side players, ko's shitty programming and ugly graphics would have put me to sleep every time i logged in. a lot of times i logged in just to find out what next was gonna make me mad. xD