Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who was your KO idol?

This is a discussion on Who was your KO idol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol long long time ago i was maniac with novas!! thessaloniki(mage) was my idol but now i can easily kill ...
Page: 36

omg3lol

lol long long time ago i was maniac with novas!! thessaloniki(mage) was my idol but now i can easily kill him with my mage! :P

TopCat

dunno abt USKo ut there was rouge in MYKO named Greedyz.. was really good... i remeber he cud tank party after party.. he was a good inspiration i guess...

Roberto

I never had idol, but i will never forget BGA he was like killing machine, he coud tank 2 parties with his prist...
    gg

peintre

I am my own hero :mellow:

try and flow ontop of the trash that is the essence of humans
    try and bee unafected from their soild ideas and reetch byond
    wake up nigga, you suck

Baxxor

Soenne was my hero, cause he was paper mage and dared too go to CZ, i was int mage tho..

NEMANYA

Never had any idol...

Bring this topic back to life after 5 years HAHA, here is my list:

Bobert: In Ares I had the pleasure to fight him when I was still learning how to play with an Assasin and he had the combo down early in USKO
    Fluppy: Awesome priest
    chusco: 1 minor for the win!
    HitMachine: This puta, i though him how to combo and he kept telling hotsauce did, he got pissed at me after I left Beramus :P
    H0ly: My sharer forever with SinSexy, ownage with priest and assasin!
    Gamerkun: Different nick names but best support player this game had. Mage and priest.

Calvinklein at girakon, he always looked awesome and was a really good pker at the time. in MYKO i liked SLAM777 WeeWee96 and hoho quite much in the server deimos, guess these guys were just geared up but still they were gg back in the day.

I have no idols, but respectable people, there are many names : Animavillis , ____________ , Zike , 411 , HIZ , Chusco , Priestdro , 0000000 , BGA , Z4 , Tempest , Rebelde20 ( he had very bad combo hahaha, but him is history in old dies ) , all clan bood , and a lot oldies . Then when the game evolved, and everyone knew to use combo , which items to use, everyone used ventrilo, knew the stats, etc.. Appeared many good players and clans. too many to mention.

well i dont rly had idols since i play this damn game from early begining but there is tons of ppl that i respect VERY much, for their skills and teamplay.

Had no idol hehe.

There are so many people I looked up to for their teamplay. Cooltang/Magicality to start with. MortalDance/Adalbert/Ognista/Nascosto/YETObuffer was another GG team I played with in Ares.
    In Bera I guess the best team I played against was GraveYard when they were human. God I hated fighting them: GhostOfMaja&Sleett&Unique/Lasutech/DragonwarriorPL/pacanson among others.
    Finally the crew in EverLong also in Beramus with Wolverine82/xHYPNOTIZEx/Acesin/Provert/Ulquiorro/Cr33per which I was part of definitely marked me in KO

Little archer Senior Member

none really...

I've never known of an old archer I could look up to and say "wow I wanna play like that"

or sins, or any other class.

My idol? I guess I liked lots of ppl but no idols for me. Well... Sheldon is my mentor but that's all :d

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    none really...

I've never known of an old archer I could look up to and say "wow I wanna play like that"

or sins, or any other class.
    yeh ur god mate
    wargrim likes this.