Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Who was your KO idol?

This is a discussion on Who was your KO idol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my first idol was 0000000 also i love reeb...
Page: 9

nathan16

my first idol was 0000000
    also i love reeb

agendas

anyone ese from oly know soytumami?

id have to say the oldies clan from old ares, worst thing to see in cz was an oldies mage party :S

ChiKens clan <3

brown503

I think i speak for all rouges when i say 411 ^^ the founder of the Rouge combo/minor

Beast&amp;Harlot

As being a warrior, I&#39;ll have to say TemptesT is my hero :wub:, one of the best warriors I&#39;ve ever seen and known.

SuperHero

Konan

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

dumar ftw

Banned Senior Member

As a nooby I was very inspired by 8ball.. I still remember when I was like lvl 30 going to the abyss the first time and in Delos town was like 50+ 8ball members.. Really blew me away.. Then later like after building a couple noob chars an 8ball member I randomly ks&#39;d bitched at me, but ended up teaching me to combo..[/b]
    ah I miss the 8BALL days sometimes....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think i speak for all rouges when i say 411 ^^ the founder of the Rouge combo/minor[/b]

Hate to piss on your bonfire but

000000 was the founder of the minor combo

411 was one of the 1st people to do combo in USKO dues to his experince from MYKO

I remember seeing an really old video from Ares and I think it was either Bozkurt or Fastfingers comboing a mob and the people in vent going crazy about this.

It&#39;s funny how Devile and his clan had some much influence on what people wanted to become in this game and still to this day people talk about it. I wonder how many people were actually playing at the same time as these guys <_<

bobert was the first one, really oldskool from Cyoher @MYKO, i can take as idols ppl like him oldskool of course coz ppl didnt know how to play and learned together, first guy to combo, first paper mage, first bp and stuff like that... i miss those days, now u just have to exp and u know what to do on each server.

i wish i can remember more Cypher MYKO ppl, but from Ares i can mention Wylana :P

Koreander was mine

before i come to USKO, my idol was CatEye one of the best asasin on Odin but now "when i grow up i want be like eNerGie" =^_^=

Chusco a great rogue from old school that teach me how combo

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

It&#39;s funny how Devile and his clan had some much influence on what people wanted to become in this game and still to this day people talk about it. I wonder how many people were actually playing at the same time as these guys <_<[/b]
    Less than 10% of current active population in ko4life. Alot less in game considering the babatyrk modifier.

I think only thing i truely miss is that i couldnt play along with N_O and other gg&#39;s in myko cypher. Tho i met alot of nice ppl and made alot of friends in adinos/logos its still the thing i would have wanted.

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast