Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To whoever

This is a discussion on To whoever within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why haven't u guys ip banned him yet? seems he shows no evidence of playing fair so he can fuck ...
Page: 3

Tim

why haven't u guys ip banned him yet? seems he shows no evidence of playing fair so he can fuck off and fall off the face of the earth and it won't matter to anyone, so just ban him again. [/b]
    I can change my ip in a matter of seconds....

Banned

and they can reban you in a matter of seconds.....retard

the difference is, can you post proof of those other people cheating? 90% of those posts were obviously pure e-penis fodder and it was glaringly obvious.

Difference is you posted a picture of yourself cheating, so we have the proof.

Anyway you can try contacting phantom on msn if you chose but as you can see in the topic, he was the one that banned you.

I'm learning to stop caring about cheats in Knight Online, its not like it effects me anyway, just difficult to over look my morals

Tim

and they can reban you in a matter of seconds.....retard[/b]
    And i can change it again? But i wouldn't have too becuase they wouldnt know who to ban

the difference is, can you post proof of those other people cheating? 90% of those posts were obviously pure e-penis fodder and it was glaringly obvious.

Difference is you posted a picture of yourself cheating, so we have the proof.

Anyway you can try contacting phantom on msn if you chose but as you can see in the topic, he was the one that banned you.

I'm learning to stop caring about cheats in Knight Online, its not like it effects me anyway, just difficult to over look my morals[/b]
    You're right it doesn't affect you, or anyone else on these forums, i'm macroing all by my lonesome in abyss. Banning someone for doing something doesn't make them stop, it just makes them do it less obviously or in my case, not admit to it. Banning me doesn't accomplish anything but halt me on my quest to 1337 posts, i was getting close too :S . I can always make a new account i can always come back this is just pointless....

Banned

i can always come back this is just pointless....[/b]
    then please leave if this is just pointless.... we don't want u here anyways.

Banned

"Hi officer i just murdered a bunch of kids in school,heres their heads as proof,please dont arrest me i think theres nothing wrong with that"

Tim

then please leave if this is just pointless.... we don't want u here anyways.[/b]
    You were fine with me here until i said i macroed. It doesn't affect you, why do you care?

morax

ZzZzz. Same shit different day.

We dont like cheats - your a cheat thats a good enough reason to ban you. As for camas flaming - we take exceptions if they guy he flames is asking for it.

Its KO4LIFE, everyone knows most of the mods here used to be GMs like paddy said and spent most of our time banning scum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123