Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whos going for the new usko server?

This is a discussion on Whos going for the new usko server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo,just saw that they are opening a new usko server on 17th November,was wondering whos going....
Page: 1

Cool Whos going for the new usko server?

Yo,just saw that they are opening a new usko server on 17th November,was wondering whos going.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...ULAR-forum.png

Conquer the world as a Knight again!

We are excited to announce that we will be opening a new server.

Choose a nation and achieve domination once again!

New Servers Open on November 17

Are there any english speaking/polish speaking clans who are comming with atleast 15 members? We are czecho-slovak clan who are looking to merge with other english speakers in a one big clan, to make exp and farm easier. We have not decided yet, which server we will join, lets see where most people will go.

have fun guys lvl 83 reb 15 XD $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ im down to play in ardream tho

@laurence, there will be no ardream and lvl cap will be 80

wow omg ! i might come aswell hopefully english users will join as many as possible !

lvl 80 .. interesting !!

Me and a Friend will be sharing an Account on this New Usko Servers it would be fun if we could create a clan here and exp/farm/pk all on the same server.

I might try it out. If I can figure out how to get my USKO account working again.

Fuck no. Got enough last failure of Altar, Vega and Sirius launch. Account creation even made most of outside turkey players leave. Wait for the account approve by forum posts KC recharge did not work and took hours receive. Code from websites was working fine. And not going to return for genie After seen how smooth Rise Online has made this ROW assists aka genie

Rise online worst trash shet they ever made xd

altar vega and sirius lauch was not a fail. yeh it was hard for no turk players to learn how to register. to everyone that wants to go to the new server you need to register now or you will not be able to enter server. and yes it will be hard for non turk players to register again.

you need turk vpn to enter site. you need to activate otp , you need to register via sms and for that you need to spend 5 kc. if you have zero kc you need to pay , if you gona use paypal for the first time it will take 1 week. other ways to buy kc are also a pain in the ass. for those that want to go to new server start it now cause if you want to go in the day it open you will not be able to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    altar vega and sirius lauch was not a fail. yeh it was hard for no turk players to learn how to register. to everyone that wants to go to the new server you need to register now or you will not be able to enter server. and yes it will be hard for non turk players to register again.

you need turk vpn to enter site. you need to activate otp , you need to register via sms and for that you need to spend 5 kc. if you have zero kc you need to pay , if you gona use paypal for the first time it will take 1 week. other ways to buy kc are also a pain in the ass. for those that want to go to new server start it now cause if you want to go in the day it open you will not be able to enter.
    I also recommend pre-registering rather sooner than later.

But me personally I didnīt have same issues. I registered three accounts, one of those from scratch and I didnīt need turkish VPN or 5 knight cash for initial OTP setup.
    Your are right with buying knight cash, that is pain in the ass. There is a limit for first month of play, you can pay only 20usd or eur, that is not even enough for EXP premium. After that there is no limit or it is much higher.

However you can bypass this by buying ESN codes instead, those are applicable right after regístration. But you have to buy them on turkish sites usually, thats the pain in the ass.

Anyway, Our clan EnemySpotted is recruiting players for the new server. Come join us everyone!

https://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f...7/#post3347035

To use sms verification if you outside of turkey , u need a GM help.
    How can we contact em then ?

You do not need GM help per say. Some users in our clan report such problems and they contacted GMs on USKO official discord channel.
    Try Discord https://discord.gg/nttgameknightonline
    Or if it doesnīt help then I suggest you submit a ticket, but I suppose it should work if you contact them on DC.

Sometimes the verifiaction of your prereg is done automatically in a day, in my case for example (registered from Czech phone number) I didnīt have to contact them. Also having some NPoints on the account speeds up the procces from my observation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-29-2022, 06:55 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-22-2022, 03:37 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    10-22-2022, 02:00 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-07-2022, 07:26 AM