Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

whos interested in runescape?

This is a discussion on whos interested in runescape? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Then I wonder why they are making ps3 And Xbox Live if it hasnt anything to do with grafics :unsure:[/b] ...
Page: 2

Then I wonder why they are making ps3 And Xbox Live if it hasnt anything to do with grafics :unsure:[/b]
    Last time i checked, PS3 and Xbox live aren't games.

If you guys really think graphics make a game then why the hell do you play KO? It's nowhere near as good graphics as some other games out there. Gameplay > Graphics.

peterX

well said, it not the graphic that make the game it the gameplay

i played games with great graphic once

a games like Stake rings in my memory, for the Xbox
    lol i first got it with my xbox and when i played it the graphic was ok, seeing it was my first time playing an xbox atm, but of coarse all good thing must have a catch. shit ass gameplay, nothing to gain, just a mulitplayer game, could be fun but, meh nothing to unlock, boring...

as for RS, it was ok except for like 65% of the game comparing to knights, lol the only shit game im able to play on my pc vs knights

honestly

i dont see wut is so interesting about that game <_<

i have to admit that it is crappy

pX~

Last time i checked, PS3 and Xbox live aren&#39;t games.

If you guys really think graphics make a game then why the hell do you play KO? It&#39;s nowhere near as good graphics as some other games out there. Gameplay > Graphics.[/b]
    So if you had the choice between the graphics of Fifa 98 and Fifa 07 you wouldnt care right ?

a game isnt about great graphics... its gameplay for me

seriously, runescape has more fun shit to do then KO will ever dream of
    they have a better admininstrating staff and dev team then KO&#39;s peice of shit
    there are only 2 things KO has that is better then Rs. thats graphics and PK.. everything things else is fucked up
    u dont see duped/cheats running rampant on RS like u do on KOs shitty ass game
    + its only 5 bucks a month for tons of shit to do unlike KO where most peeps pay over 20 just to play and login and deal with cheaters and dupes every fucking day..and most importantly... turks
    if u google top 10 mmorpgs runescape is up there because of all the fun shit u can do in there.. KO doesnt have shit on RS ....

thats my opinion

iam definately not intrested in runescape, graphic and all in it is lame somehow h34r:

jungyarddog

guys i quit KO for runescape haha
    KO just has too much shitty stuff in it
    rs is simple fun and addicting
    enough said

no kidding... there has been very little to none improvement over the past 2 years of KO..
    that company is just money hungry and doesnt give a shit for its costumers..
    greedy selfish sons of bitches... i dont understand how all you ko players give them your hard earned money

Boyce

Yeah the graphics suck, but its got a lot going for it.
    And if they do upgrade the graphics it will kick ass
    The thing i like is there are updates almost every week, quests,minigames,monsters,zones,equipment, almost nothing changes in ko, except a xmas event or some gay shit

Yep there is something new implemented into the game every week without fail whether it be quests new area or whatever. It&#39;s only "bad" graphics because it&#39;s made in JAVA, you dont need to download ANYTHING to actually play the same which puts it so far ahead of other games in the same category. Heck, it&#39;s up against all the top games like WOW on big gaming forums lol.

and where the fuck is this great game of Knight Online i wonder

I wouldnt be playing KO again if I didnt get perm muted over mentioning a website address(clan forums i was making, we were starting a clan) to a friend. I was shut down hard but they sure as hell do what they can to protect the community and stuff.

I miss that game and people

Boyce

yeah in gam player mods actually do stuff and make the game better

Mistral

a game isnt about great graphics... its gameplay for me

seriously, runescape has more fun shit to do then KO will ever dream of
    they have a better admininstrating staff and dev team then KO&#39;s peice of shit
    there are only 2 things KO has that is better then Rs. thats graphics and PK.. everything things else is fucked up
    u dont see duped/cheats running rampant on RS like u do on KOs shitty ass game
    + its only 5 bucks a month for tons of shit to do unlike KO where most peeps pay over 20 just to play and login and deal with cheaters and dupes every fucking day..and most importantly... turks
    if u google top 10 mmorpgs runescape is up there because of all the fun shit u can do in there.. KO doesnt have shit on RS ....

thats my opinion [/b]
    actually like 50% of all the party hats in runescape are duped because of the duping of the crackers long long ago with auto rune back in the runescape classic times >.<

ScreamingMemories

LOLZ most people that play are like 10 yrs old becuz its basicly only game there parents approve of them playing an it takes no skills to click a mouse unlike ko u gotta hit like 10dif keys within few seconds

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast