Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Game Today

This is a discussion on The Game Today within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to know how u all fell about the game knight online ROFD i see alot of peopel bitch ...
Page: 1

Default The Game Today

I want to know how u all fell about the game knight online ROFD
    i see alot of peopel bitch about it and i want to know why as a
    old school ko player this expansion has help me alot (noob) in
    lvling and items try to be calm about this it will all work out
    try not to flame only good responses plz

ty

fire drake is cool, much better than KE, just after you play it so long the game as a whole becomes boring. To give myself a challenge i started fire drake with a completely naked level 70 warrior... and went to one of the top ones in under a month... the game is too easy

KO rocked for its community, which is why old KO seemed so much better... and it was

DragonFire

Originally posted by PADDY
    fire drake is cool, much better than KE, just after you play it so long the game as a whole becomes boring. To give myself a challenge i started fire drake with a completely naked level 70 warrior... and went to one of the top ones in under a month... the game is too easy

KO rocked for its community, which is why old KO seemed so much better... and it was
    Totally agree there.

wraith86

K2 gets worse by the day but thats not really the games fault, i traded my 70 warrior for a 70 rogue and im starting to think warriors level 80 are going to toally dominate compared to rogues because of the massive damage and life and rogues only get critical point which is probably like a 1min cool down and only last for 10 secs?

You fuckin kidding? Starting at lvl 70 is a challenge? It's not hard to equip yourself when you got a lvl 70 warrior shit..

if ur skilled u dont need 75-80 and its true the time u spent no lifing to 80 u coulda lvl'd 2 lvl 70-72 chars and jus let a freind play w u or master the dual keyboard / mouse combo xD

only char i'd ever lvl to 80 is a priest and i'd need koxp because healing partys blows

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

after all these years the bugs just aint that funny any more.

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

You fuckin kidding? Starting at lvl 70 is a challenge? It's not hard to equip yourself when you got a lvl 70 warrior shit..[/b]
    by the start of fire drake on diez, near everyone of any significance was 70... and fully equipt with +1, 2 ,3 shit...

yes i consider that a challenge to then become one of the top ones within a month <_<

Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by karysa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

You fuckin kidding? Starting at lvl 70 is a challenge? It's not hard to equip yourself when you got a lvl 70 warrior shit..
    by the start of fire drake on diez, near everyone of any significance was 70... and fully equipt with +1, 2 ,3 shit...

yes i consider that a challenge to then become one of the top ones within a month <_<[/b]
    Plus, what else would you of liked him to do? He already started from lvl 1 naked and went straight to the top...

awww i :wub: Shurt

haha, well its true lol, we've been playing since pretty much day one, what other challenge is there? Up until RoFD, I can't honestly think of anything I never did in KO/KE lol.

YouGotOwned

the game just get boring when you're 70 with good stuff. there's no more to do. not much people are motivating in lvling 80 .
    I had a warrior 72 well stuffed and I never get scammed or hacked...I just quit cause it was boring

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    haha, well its true lol, we've been playing since pretty much day one, what other challenge is there? Up until RoFD, I can't honestly think of anything I never did in KO/KE lol.[/b]
    Did you tank Isiloon on a mage?

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

haha, well its true lol, we've been playing since pretty much day one, what other challenge is there? Up until RoFD, I can't honestly think of anything I never did in KO/KE lol.
    Did you tank Isiloon on a mage?[/b]
    you always gotta ruin the moment

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Did you tank Isiloon on a mage?[/b]
    you always gotta ruin the moment [/b][/quote]*gives shurt my login info to get my mage xpd*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast