Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Letter sending

This is a discussion on Letter sending within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i send an item to another account on last monday through letter sending. i am 100% very sure i send ...
Page: 1

dir

Thumbs up

i send an item to another account on last monday through letter sending. i am 100% very sure i send it to the right name. But apparently , when i log in i dont see the letter send to my other account and item is lost. Is there anyway that i can recover my item? Can someone please help me

tamachan

it could be lag... sometimes letter take time to appear due to lag... Or u can wait 7 days and maybe it might come back... :P if not then there is nothing u can do

greishkan1

it could be lag... sometimes letter take time to appear due to lag... Or u can wait 7 days and maybe it might come back... :P if not then there is nothing u can do [/b]
    He told that he sent that letter last monday. Wait till tomorrow. Maybe it will be back.

dir

But apparently i send it on monday if i am suppose to wait 7 days it should be back on. so that means there is really nothing i can do if the item is lose?

xPayBackx

But apparently i send it on monday if i am suppose to wait 7 days it should be back on. so that means there is really nothing i can do if the item is lose? [/b]

Probably "owned by k2" :P, send S.T and ask.

dir

By the way i am non premium so does that mean i cant even send a ticket to k2? :mellow:

greishkan1

By the way i am non premium so does that mean i cant even send a ticket to k2? :mellow:[/b]
    No. U can send letter. Maybe u sent that letter GMT +2 21:00 (this is my zone, because i don't know your's) If im not wrong then u have to wait to that time u sent this letter.

dir

i dont quite get it. u mean send the letter (ticket) ingame or the official website?

greishkan1

Okei. I told that u can send customer support letter.

And that other was that ingame letter comes back exact time when u sent it. Maybe u have to wait some hours.

dir

alright thanks. but i log on ko website and key in for the id and pass for the account to log in but i cant see anything. is there anything wrong with webby?

Misuki

Dont bother with sending k2 a cs ticket they will not help you.

greishkan1

Dont bother with sending k2 a cs ticket they will not help you.[/b]
    Yeah thats true too

dir

so i guess its good game for my item? <_< there is really nthonig i can do. k2 wont even lend a hand?

greishkan1

K2 company is like piece on shit. U may try but, don&#39;t hope too much.

bazzeeka

Depends wat sort of item aswell :\ if its something like a HB+9 u aint seeing that again :P but sometimes they do giv small items bak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast