Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why is +1 unique worth less then a couple +0's O.O

This is a discussion on why is +1 unique worth less then a couple +0's O.O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; h34r: ?...
Page: 1

remp2ny4lyf

Question

h34r: ?

Sidewalk

if it were more. i'd buy 3 +0's and make my own. 100% change to go to +1

tamachan

because some people want +0 uniques as their temporary items such as +0 Warrior pendant, as they want to get Iron Necklace +0 and in the mean time of getting it he shall use the WP +0. +1 is way expensive and it has only a little bonus so u will be wasting money which u can use to get iron necklace faster but if u get WP +1 ur process of getting it will be slowed down.

Cadence96

In old times some uniques were worth like $100; but if you were to compound to +1 then the logic price of the unique would be $300.
    But the $300 payment for a single unique is a bit expensive, so the fast way to find a buyer is reducing the price of the compounded unique.

In old times some uniques were worth like $100; but if you were to compound to +1 then the logic price of the unique would be $300.
    But the $300 payment for a single unique is a bit expensive, so the fast way to find a buyer is reducing the price of the compounded unique.[/b]
    its also not 3x as good.

RiseAgainst_

Best explanation is like sidewalk said:

Why would i buy a +1 wich has a higher possibility of being duped instead of buying 3 +0's and making my own +1 if the price will be the same?

I havent tested it but i heard if u compound 3 duped accesories they will convert to a legit one so that would be a good reason too if its true.

So people buy the +1's they gotta lower the price. Some people say +1 unique is worth = 2 x +0's but overpricing turks charge u for 75-80% of the price.

Gr33nDragon

I havent tested it but i heard if u compound 3 duped accesories they will convert to a legit one so that would be a good reason too if its true.[/b]
    Item become legit only if the duper compound all same duped accessories.
    Example:
    Duper make 4x WE, duper compound 3 of them, the 4 WE has same ID like the WE+1... so they will be delete

But you have really low chance now to get a dupe, non stackable item are really hard to dupe. And why duper wanna sell directly to+1, it's not better to stay with +0 for merchant, and make +5 for personnal use lol ? xD

EndOfStory

How come a simple question like this turned up in a matter of $ and duped items?

Greets

BoShkE

How come a simple question like this turned up in a matter of $ and duped items?

Greets[/b]
    Its always connected, no matter what ^_^

tamachan

Greets[/b]
    because its a reason of what the topic maker asked.

if it were more. i'd buy 3 +0's and make my own. 100% change to go to +1[/b]

huh, it's always 100% chance to go +1, it's 100% till +3.

+1 Items are cheaper because noone is going to buy an item that's +1 for the ammount of 3 +0's.

If that's the case, why even bother buying a +1 if you can make your own for the same price?
    On Olympia +1 items have always been about 80% of the price of 3 +0's

i.e: RE+1 is 10gb, RE+0's are ~400m

Because you can make +1 out of 3 +0's but you cant make 3 +0's out of a +1.
    Dont think of it as 3 +0's, think of it just as a +1, because you can never get the 3 +0's back.

Banned

its also not 3x as good.[/b]
    exactly.. a +1 uniques stats doesnt equal 3x+0 of it so it loses partial value..

BoShkE

CHOZEN where the fuk are you man h34r:

nobody told me you still around

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

have a look at attila spots and im sure you will meet him:P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast