Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Why?

This is a discussion on Why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Even if some of these guys havent played in a while, and if they're abrasive, irregardless, this is currently, and ...
Page: 3

Mental_Anguish

Even if some of these guys havent played in a while, and if they're abrasive, irregardless, this is currently, and has been one of the best modded forums around, if not the best. Besides, these guys have a lot of knowledge about the game itself, and with new patches, they seem to keep up just fine.

P.S. is "modded" a word ? lol

P.S.S. sorry about the run on sentence.

The only staff who plays KO anymore is Lutz, we all have our reasons for leaving, only we were actually able to quit unlike some people who keep coming back. As for the server thing, people make thread on here when they go down/up. We also use IRC and i'm on vent so I know when servers are up or down myself.

Aba had his computer taken away, he cant even go near ko And no Ali you wouldn't be a mod of these forums, you yourself admited to fucking up servers economies by selling items ( that were "legit" ) for people who are considered illegit by the community[/b]
    COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WTF HAPPENED TO ABA AND HIS PC!!!??

And imho i should be a MOD

morax

I check these forums daily to see whats going on. Just because i dont post useless crap everyday to make my epenis grow doesnt mean i dont know whats going on. I moderate the forums as i see fit, i let alot of stuff go, people are entitled to their opinions but if things get bad i move/warn users.

I might not know the day in day out goings on in each server but why do i need to?? I moderate, i dont need to judge

apoth0r

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(Phantomtestacc @ Mar 31 2007, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1118268[/snapback]</div>
    we all have our reasons for leaving, only we were actually able to quit unlike some people who keep coming back.[/b]
    What has that got to do with anything ?

What has that got to do with anything ?[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    They left this game long time ago and they still can rule about us on these forums?[/b]

apoth0r

still gotta agree with topic starter.
    Why you moderating knight online forums when u couldnt give a fuck about the game?
    Not just leaving the game but flaming for still playing the game, n1.

DragonFire

haha I love these posts :lol:

still gotta agree with topic starter.
    Why you moderating knight online forums when u couldnt give a fuck about the game?
    Not just leaving the game but flaming for still playing the game, n1.[/b]

Let it put it this way, you buy a house, you let someone else live in it for free, you buy a new house and move out of the old, does this mean the guy who lives in the original one for free now owns the first house?

Stupid analogy, i know, but you get the point.

the_man_slayer

shurts like santa..

u see him once a year and thats only to empty his sack :lol:

apoth0r

do you still play knight online MeeP?

the_man_slayer

If you take a step back and look at it..

ko4life&#39;s mod are some of the greats.. (morax, felix etc (not lutz j/k))

they are good guys with alot of knowledge about the game.

but i spose it comes down to who is this forum aimed for?

people who play ko? people who have played ko? or just the ko community in general?

DragonFire

Let it put it this way, you buy a house, you let someone else live in it for free, you buy a new house and move out of the old, does this mean the guy who lives in the original one for free now owns the first house?

Stupid analogy, i know, but you get the point.[/b]

ya..Kinda stupid. :lol:

the_man_slayer

nvm >.<

do you still play knight online MeeP?[/b]

Yes i do, i quited like 3 months ago but now im back, i never stopped visiting the forums in fact.

K4an

They have 0 idea about in game...make Moderators like Aba cool.gif or Ikoria cool.gif me biggrin.gif they login often.And they know the situation in game...
    I m not talking about all moderator...Paddy,Felix do good job...but 80% have 0 idea about in game and they dont care

Dan now look there...Dude i thought u r great guy i let u use my gear,I lookt after movies for u blah blah and now this shit?
    If u banned me,i ll fuck on this forums.Dude i loved ya...I thought we r friends.But np ,not every1 is as nice as he shows.
    I didnt say they are bad moderators,I JUST SAID THEY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT INGAME and thats true...
    Fuck this i dont want unban...to loose a friend>banned ko4life account

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast