Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Why?

This is a discussion on Why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uuh well i think general chat / media sections are well moderated... but market section need more mods i would ...
Page: 4

uuh well i think general chat / media sections are well moderated... but market section need more mods i would say...

wawh

why do they need knowledge about what's going on in-game? :S

they are here to moderate the forums
    cleaning it from scum/spam/scammers and useless posts/replies
    they're doing a great job,
    look at ranking, that forum is just shit and most of mods still play overthere.

yes maybe the market section may be moderate by some players that still play
    but the general/media/ etc dont see any problem with that :S

ali i just think you want some attention by making this useless post
    /close :P

why do they need knowledge about what's going on in-game? :S

they are here to moderate the forums
    cleaning it from scum/spam/scammers and useless posts/replies
    they're doing a great job,
    look at ranking, that forum is just shit and most of mods still play overthere.

yes maybe the market section may be moderate by some players that still play
    but the general/media/ etc dont see any problem with that :S
    ali i just think you want some attention by making this useless post
    /close :P[/b]
    he got banz0rd no need to close lolz

i own

Volcanic

They have 0 idea about in game...make Moderators like Aba cool.gif or Ikoria cool.gif me biggrin.gif they login often.And they know the situation in game...
    I m not talking about all moderator...Paddy,Felix do good job...but 80% have 0 idea about in game and they dont care

Dan now look there...Dude i thought u r great guy i let u use my gear,I lookt after movies for u blah blah and now this shit?
    If u banned me,i ll fuck on this forums.Dude i loved ya...I thought we r friends.But np ,not every1 is as nice as he shows.
    I didnt say they are bad moderators,I JUST SAID THEY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT INGAME and thats true...
    Fuck this i dont want unban...to loose a friend>banned ko4life account[/b]
    You have got no chance. Oh, and attack the site, thats a good way to get a mod slot. I have not played KO for months either. Here`s a 30 second break down;

Lots of people are leveling, even more are cheating and those that are left are PK`ing or farming and most likely in that order too.

The mods here are fine(yes, even Eric).

All the best.

Waz.

Banned Senior Member

I dont care , but of all MOD's only Felix answer on my PM's.

K4an

I dont care , but of all MOD's only Felix answer on my PM's.[/b]
    every mod answer me
    Even paddy

Paddy pwnz0rs

I dont care , but of all MOD's only Felix answer on my PM's.[/b]
    i can't reply to you if i've never had a message from you

mods not being active ingame is problem if there banning ppl for issues that are involving ingame

FOR EXAMPLE

logos green chest bug / christmas bug FLOODED server with shells 7/8 shard / raptor 7/8 VERY EARLY on server along with 999999999 bus's on the server if the mod was not aware of that and on 2nd week of logos see a topic

/Selling shard +8 shard 7 full shell 7 and 75 gbs for usd

mods going to lock it when it really shouldn't be same thing along with duping issues etc like tez jus attempted to make a petition for a roll back immediatly ALL mods were on his dick flaming him and saying wats new blabla always +2/ 3 uniques not really tho there hasn't been dupe like this for some time and the ammount of items turks made are just retarded shell 9 and shard 9 common atm in some markets yet mods dont know they jus go on flaming

mods not being active ingame is problem if there banning ppl for issues that are involving ingame

FOR EXAMPLE

logos green chest bug / christmas bug FLOODED server with shells 7/8 shard / raptor 7/8 VERY EARLY on server along with 999999999 bus's on the server if the mod was not aware of that and on 2nd week of logos see a topic

/Selling shard +8 shard 7 full shell 7 and 75 gbs for usd

mods going to lock it when it really shouldn't be same thing along with duping issues etc like tez jus attempted to make a petition for a roll back immediatly ALL mods were on his dick flaming him and saying wats new blabla always +2/ 3 uniques not really tho there hasn't been dupe like this for some time and the ammount of items turks made are just retarded shell 9 and shard 9 common atm in some markets yet mods dont know they jus go on flaming[/b]
    actually i meerly asked Tez to promise me he would not purchase +9 items himself... something he chose not to confirm

i know all about the +9 item situation... infact i know probably more than you do on the situation, i know how they are being purchased and i know alot of people who have them... i have also been informed of some (cough cough cough) legit players who have them hidden on seperate accounts. I also heard rumours there was an alterior motive for the roll back post, but i don't deal in speculation.

The reason that post fell to pieces was because people who still played the game said it was a bad idea due to the boss drops they had gotten within the last 2 weeks... so that would suggest the people that still play the game were the ones that quashed that campaign. Personally i havent played the game in over 8 months, so guess what... i couldn't give a shit if they rolled the game back 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years, none of it would effect me, so why would i care to ruin the topic?

K4an

actually i meerly asked Tez to promise me he would not purchase +9 items himself... something he chose not to confirm

i know all about the +9 item situation... infact i know probably more than you do on the situation, i know how they are being purchased and i know alot of people who have them... i have also been informed of some (cough cough cough) legit players who have them hidden on seperate accounts. I also heard rumours there was an alterior motive for the roll back post, but i don't deal in speculation.

The reason that post fell to pieces was because people who still played the game said it was a bad idea due to the boss drops they had gotten within the last 2 weeks... so that would suggest the people that still play the game were the ones that quashed that campaign. Personally i havent played the game in over 8 months, so guess what... i couldn't give a shit if they rolled the game back 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years, none of it would effect me, so why would i care to ruin the topic?[/b]
    I know the most unlegit items in hands of Legit guys

DragonFire

i couldn't give a shit if they rolled the game back 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years, none of it would effect me, so why would i care to ruin the topic?[/b]

But that is your job as a moderator, To moderate the situation. Not ruin the topic.

I know the most unlegit items in hands of Legit guys [/b]

And? I mean, wtf does you knowing who are holding the unlegit items have to do with what people here are talking about?

But that is your job as a moderator, To moderate the situation. Not ruin the topic.[/b]
    if you can read what i said again, you'll see that i am suggesting i have no reason to ruin the topic, and as far as i am concerned i didn't, i only asked Tez if he promised he had/was planning to buy no +9 items.

If you can't read my writing i'll use a different font

hej

Sometime player’s answer sometime not why should mod be any different???
    Ofc its annoying that Lutz never answers me but...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast