Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Why?

This is a discussion on Why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sometime player’s answer sometime not why should mod be any different??? Ofc its annoying that Lutz never answers me but...[/b] ...
Page: 5

DragonFire

Sometime player’s answer sometime not why should mod be any different???
    Ofc its annoying that Lutz never answers me but...[/b]

But that is why they are moderator, They are not there to cause trouble. They are there to prevent it, I know everyone has there opinion. But some times it is good to keep it to yourself if your just going to start shit. And if he wants to be normal like everyone else, Then take away his mod.

But that is why they are moderator, They are not there to cause trouble. They are there to prevent it, I know everyone has there opinion. But some times it is good to keep it to yourself if your just going to start shit. And if he wants to be normal like everyone else, Then take away his mod. [/b]
    This public service announcement was brought to you by someone that shares Tez's mage account...

who's starting trouble anyway? If you think asking Tez to promise he doesn't own +9 high class items is 'causing trouble' then you ain't seen noting yet

DragonFire

This public service announcement was brought to you by someone that shares Tez's mage account...

who's starting trouble anyway? If you think asking Tez to promise he doesn't own +9 high class items is 'causing trouble' then you ain't seen noting yet [/b]
    I don't see why playing tez's character has anything to do with this. And You brought up ruining the topic not me.

I don't see why playing tez's character has anything to do with this. And You brought up ruining the topic not me.[/b]
    actually private did

i think the comment was aimed at other mods not myself anyway as i only asked one simple question... to which i never got an answer

DragonFire

actually private did

i think the comment was aimed at other mods not myself anyway as i only asked one simple question... to which i never got an answer[/b]

Well, I didn't read the other topic :P

Dragon and Paddy, i think you two need to go and have some make up sex, cause you both are talking way too much... :x

Well, I didn't read the other topic :P[/b]
    so you just spent the last god knows how long criticising me for my posts on a topic you didn't even read??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You know sometimes it's sensible just not to get involved in the first place

Aba

The only staff who plays KO anymore is Lutz, we all have our reasons for leaving, only we were actually able to quit unlike some people who keep coming back. As for the server thing, people make thread on here when they go down/up. We also use IRC and i'm on vent so I know when servers are up or down myself.

Aba had his computer taken away, he cant even go near ko And no Ali you wouldn't be a mod of these forums, you yourself admited to fucking up servers economies by selling items ( that were "legit" ) for people who are considered illegit by the community[/b]

shut up...shut up...shut up

I think I'm turning emo I miss ko ...fuck you all!

DragonFire

so you just spent the last god knows how long criticising me for my posts on a topic you didn't even read??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You know sometimes it's sensible just not to get involved in the first place [/b]

:lol: I'll think about that next time.

little_painter

who here thinks paddy looks sexy when hees angry?

"look paddy i got 3 guiniesss and u aint getting any" :P

btw i got an elixir+6 rebirthed, and im damn proud of it
    ( cause its the last thing on mee i made myself)

little_painter

lol.. aviv blocked mee from msn, just cause i said my plan was too join kby and see for myself waht they are..
    that hearsay is worth 0 2 mee..
    all the hearsay ive ehard from bad rumor makers are suspiciusly comming from people i see as same street habits as those they trash..
    im sad 2 say i belklive myself 2 know better then 2 trust hearsay from peps whos words arent worth 2 ytl :lol:

Cadence96

Think about this...create a new forum with Professýonel moderátor which stýll plaý ýt and dúpe ýt dúpe ýt...[/b]
    Communist or hippie.

MakuLine

I dont think the currently Mods are murdering someone,so why changing them

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345