Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

why?

This is a discussion on why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont get it... i am black and i was reading the post on the old guy that got atked ...
Page: 1

i dont get it... i am black and i was reading the post on the old guy that got atked , and i read things that i would never here. like really you guys post " oh all niggers are the same" isnt their rule's against racism on the forum cuz i could be like .. i dont wana flame if i did this post would be two page's long well to summarize their should be rule's on racisme cuz some of you went to far...

Banned

i dont get it... i am black and i was reading the post on the old guy that got atked , and i read things that i would never here. like really you guys post " oh all niggers are the same" isnt their rule's against racism on the forum cuz i could be like .. i dont wana flame if i did this post would be two page's long well to summarize their should be rule's on racisme cuz some of you went to far...[/b]
    most of them dont mean they are just kidding

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

someone hurt ur feeligns by saying a word u say daily like nigger?

black people are seriously all fucking whiners, theres racism everywhere yet no one whines about it cept for blacks

Phosgene

sorry but theres something i dont understand
    when niggers call other niggers "nigga" no one gives the tiniest shit , but when a white boy calls a black man "nigga " ? my god , third world war .

Aba

blah blah blah...the racism issue. There is racism everywhere...people in real life just dont say it because they're too scared of getting their asses beat ...get over it.

5DollahSuckySucky

ofc u said it as a racist comment if ur saying nigger and u meant it as the word is. like MillionVoices said in that topic "hes a nigger thats enough info" hes bein racist + stereotyping saying that all black people are criminals

Slang description for slaves who were brought mostly from West Africa by the Dutch, English, and Portuguese from what was then a huge "Nigerian Basin" which makes up part of the countries of Nigeria and Niger today.

Xtr3m3

when niggers call other niggers "nigga" no one gives the tiniest shit , but when a white boy calls a black man "nigga " ? my god , third world war .[/b]
    ROFL but true :lol:

but yeah.... most say it as a joke nothing personal or race. to me everybody is the same until something that person does that get me piss off

but yeah that clip of the old men that got attack was fuck up, but oh well.... if it was a spanish person (like myself) i will have said "fucking latino" or "that fucking spick" i mayself have been call like that but why do i care what other ppl think of me? i laught at there face or at there forum :lol: ; meaning directly to the person that did that, nothing aginst other

p.s most black people are cool but there some that are just dick like any other race (spanish,chinesse, americans,italian, french, white, yellow grreeen whatever u want to call urself)

he just wants the rules to be enforced, and if there are no such rules there sure should be and no, hes not the only one "whining" cuz theres is racism everywhere yeah but lots of ppl complain and most of u only know how to flame them instead of just listen.

MillionVoices

why is it that only black ppl jump other people?
    i have never read in my life about white ppl jumping anybody?

I live in BK, i know wat goes down.

Why chinese ppl dont jump anyone?

also why black ppl only tough in numbers rofl?

Lag0nx

i agree with the topic starter

rockk

racism will end when people stop talking about it and making it a tabu, if a white dude calls you nigga and you dont get mad then, it wont be racism, its only racism if you care, stop caring live your life, next time a white dude calls you nigga just imagine its something good and you will see people will stop doing it, its human nature to want to do whats not permit it, if its bad to call a african-american nigga then people are gonna want to call you that, just to feel they are breaking the rules, to feel free, ect, just dont think about it man

Who cares about the niggers... its those fucking towel heads you gotta watch out for

Banned

when niggers call other niggers "nigga" no one gives the tiniest shit , but when a white boy calls a black man "nigga " ? my god , third world war .[/b]
    its like if I call u yehudon u will laugh and if a german guy will call u yehudon u would stab him xD

Ainelover

Why is it racism anyway? whats the point of hateing any1 at all ... u only feel bad

MillionVoices

wtf is Yehudon?

Ok Look here is the differnece, what we like and what we dont like

DONT LIKE!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WHAT WE LIKE, a human being good guy repsectful person , he goes to my gym and i spoke to him very nice guy

Go taye!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast