Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

why?

This is a discussion on why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im with the OP on this one. im sure if many of you was walking down the street with a ...
Page: 2

CapriSun

im with the OP on this one.

im sure if many of you was walking down the street with a black friend of yours, and some white guy calls out the word "nigga", you would be just as pissed off as your mate.

as for you cama, same old cama, two faced little shit with glasses. im sure if it was one of your buddy buddy friends, your opinion and reply would of been completely different.

it aint the towel heads neither you gotta be worrying about, its the hypocrite backstabbing mother fuckers.

oh and as for the picture, i agree

straight marrige is better than gay marrige, didnt like the top picture much myself, gives me the elton john gayness feel to it, but in black.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

as for you cama, same old cama, two faced little shit with glasses. im sure if it was one of your buddy buddy friends, your opinion and reply would of been completely different.[/b]
    no, i call my black friends nigger all the time...of course they reply and call me a cracker...but we laugh cuz we know were only joking around

i love how people assume im "two faced" but im really not, what u see is what u get...irl or online makes no difference to me

Banned

blah blah blah...the racism issue. There is racism everywhere...people in real life just dont say it because they're too scared of getting their asses beat ...get over it.[/b]
    let me quess .. ur 1 of them
    .. people in real life just dont say it because they're too scared of getting their asses beat ..[/b]

no, i call my black friends nigger all the time...of course they reply and call me a cracker...but we laugh cuz we know were only joking around

i love how people assume im "two faced" but im really not, what u see is what u get...irl or online makes no difference to me[/b]
    white nigger is called cracker? LOL!
    Priest nigger +7 pls

zomg @ topic.

Zxenke

Just wondering, why say the possibly potential words if there is a possibility of poeple gettig mad? Too small of a vocabulary to pick different words? Simplest way is to use common words that you know no one will get offended at.

i was actually so sickened by the other topic that i closed it.

People need to learn the colour of your skin doesnt detemine what sort of person you are, your morality does.

Maybe there is evidence to suggest there is a greater crime rate within black communities, but have you ever considered that the basis of this may be the lack of oppertunity available in these communities?

The guy beating up that old man was a dickhead, he can be a black dickhead, a white dickhead, a yellow dickhead, a green dickhead, i don't care, the fact remains that there are white people out there that have done shit equal to, and much worse than that man... and in neither case does it matter about the colour of their skin.

Hitler... was he black? Fred West was he black? Those columbine kids... were they black? I rest my case.

Sure enough i get sick of the muslim extremists, burning flags and blowing shit up, but does that mean that every muslim you see walking through the streets is hell bent on blowing you up? Of course not.

It is sad to see the slave trade was abolished long ago, but some peoples mentality never changed

dpierre6

why is it that only black ppl jump other people?
    i have never read in my life about white ppl jumping anybody?

I live in BK, i know wat goes down.

Why chinese ppl dont jump anyone?

also why black ppl only tough in numbers rofl?[/b]
    Lol so you've never heard about the KKK? Emmett Till? Racist Cops ( Rodney King Anyone? ) Bitch please people have been getting jumped since the times you traveled around in search of fire.
    Alot of you are racist simply because you can be. I really don't care my dick doesn't discriminate but i'm confident no one on this forum would attempt to call me a nigga to my face but it wouldnt phase although they're attempt to insult me would anger me whether it was belligerently racist or not lol.
    Really why must you declare what you like and don't like? you think it will change anything? do you think if i ever braided my hair i would alter my decision because someone on the internet doesnt like it lol?
    Okay im gonna start posting pics of every race of who i like and don't like, WHY? i dont know, it won't change anyone's lives but apparently i don't have anything better to do
    And black people are only tough in numbers? Then up to taye diggs and tell him that he is a pussy unless he is with 10 other niggas i bet he won't be "very nice" for too long

But hey you go ahead and take the time to make up words to insult me... but guess what? I get to fuck a rainbow assortment of girls ( yes even the cute white girls that at first say " don't you even think about sticking that in there" ) , make ridiculous amounts of money due to my excellent scores in highschool and probably a masters degree from an ivy league college ( haha don't you hate affirmative action) , then move into the neighborhood you can't afford to live in and offer you a cup of tea after you've finished fixing my plumbing ( 2 sugers? )

People need to learn the colour of your skin doesnt detemine what sort of person you are, your morality does.

Maybe there is evidence to suggest there is a greater crime rate within black communities, but have you ever considered that the basis of this may be the lack of oppertunity available in these communities?

The guy beating up that old man was a dickhead, he can be a black dickhead, a white dickhead, a yellow dickhead, a green dickhead, i don't care, the fact remains that there are white people out there that have done shit equal to, and much worse than that man... and in neither case does it matter about the colour of their skin.

Hitler... was he black? Fred West was he black? Those columbine kids... were they black? I rest my case.

Sure enough i get sick of the muslim extremists, burning flags and blowing shit up, but does that mean that every muslim you see walking through the streets is hell bent on blowing you up? Of course not.

It is sad to see the slave trade was abolished long ago, but some peoples mentality never changed[/b]
    orcs only exist in games.

As far as I'm concerned, if I notice any racism to that degree (no Dro, beaner does not count, sorry), I will have no problem suspending you for a couple of days and taking away your posting rights for a few more days after that. Within the proper context, the word can be funny, but otherwise it is not something that should be used by anyone.

The guy beating up that old man was a dickhead, he can be a black dickhead, a white dickhead, a yellow dickhead, a green dickhead, i don't care, the fact remains that there are white people out there that have done shit equal to, and much worse than that man... and in neither case does it matter about the colour of their skin.[/b]
    theres a comedian that makes a joke about how u really WOULD care if a purple(he was using this color) person was applying for a job...

goes something like:

ya so i was applying for a job and the guy tells me he doesnt care if the persons white black or purple as long as they do the job
    and i started to think, purple? i mean i can understand black and white but purple?
    i mean if a purple person applied for a job wouldnt u be a bit worried?
    ...(shit i forgot)
    ...(more shit i forgot)
    besides, everyone knows the purple people are lazy

dpierre6

It is sad to see the slave trade was abolished long ago, but some peoples mentality never changed[/b]
    didn't there were many actual morally sane people on this forum
    But idiots will be idiots whether its about racism or whether or not Iraq or even Vietnam was justified
    But lol to say black people are the only people to complain about racism, just look at the relationship between Turks and the English speaking community in knight online... can you say fucking hypocrite?

didn't there were many actual morally sane people on this forum
    But idiots will be idiots whether its about racism or whether or not Iraq or even Vietnam was justified
    But lol to say black people are the only people to complain about racism, just look at the relationship between Turks and the English speaking community in knight online... can you say fucking hypocrite?[/b]
    technically the relationship between turks and english isnt racism...its just a language barrier which i dont really count as racism many people hate turks have turk friends that speak english...so once the language barrier is remvoed everythings fine

Flix

[quote]

What did hitler do wrong? jews where invading hes country so he killed em,
    fred/rose west killed kids and the columbine kids were bullied so its the pupils own fault.

Blacks have no oppertunities? come on man you live in england right? they fucking rule this land, taking all the houses/jobs while most white people have to sign on and they fucking still moan they aint got enough, send the cunts back to africa then let them bitch.

MillionVoices

Lol so you've never heard about the KKK? Emmett Till? Racist Cops ( Rodney King Anyone? ) Bitch please people have been getting jumped since the times you traveled around in search of fire.
    Alot of you are racist simply because you can be. I really don't care my dick doesn't discriminate but i'm confident no one on this forum would attempt to call me a nigga to my face but it wouldnt phase although they're attempt to insult me would anger me whether it was belligerently racist or not lol.
    Really why must you declare what you like and don't like? you think it will change anything? do you think if i ever braided my hair i would alter my decision because someone on the internet doesnt like it lol?
    Okay im gonna start posting pics of every race of who i like and don't like, WHY? i dont know, it won't change anyone's lives but apparently i don't have anything better to do
    And black people are only tough in numbers? Then up to taye diggs and tell him that he is a pussy unless he is with 10 other niggas i bet he won't be "very nice" for too long

But hey you go ahead and take the time to make up words to insult me... but guess what? I get to fuck a rainbow assortment of girls ( yes even the cute white girls that at first say " don't you even think about sticking that in there" ) , make ridiculous amounts of money due to my excellent scores in highschool and probably a masters degree from an ivy league college ( haha don't you hate affirmative action) , then move into the neighborhood you can't afford to live in and offer you a cup of tea after you've finished fixing my plumbing ( 2 sugers? )[/b]
    lol yea i hate affirmitivae action
    also i hate people who blame shit on slavery for their own failures. did u know 10% of Slave Owners were black.
    p.s rodney King nigga PLS!!!
    if i go outside shooting my gun in every direction, and cops shoot me down, they are racist right. Rodney fucking noob. lol

p.s i like wat u wrote about rainbow assortment of girls

p.s im not a hater, but when i see some piece of shit beat a 91 yr old veteran it makes me crazy.

just researched Emmett Till, the guy tried to hit on some lady, his mother told him not to be a jackass, but he instead acted like a fucking monkey, he shdve known its taboo. its like you trying to hook up with a 10 yr old girl, wtf r u doing man?? you knows thats wrong.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast