Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

why?

This is a discussion on why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Deal with it. I found blacks to be the most sensitive when it comes to racism, when they can't beat ...
Page: 3

jetsamjetsam

Deal with it. I found blacks to be the most sensitive when it comes to racism, when they can't beat others with words they get physical. I was going to my locker and two black people came up to me and mocked the Chinese language, so i called them niggers :S... then i got beat up .

MillionVoices

Deal with it. I found blacks to be the most sensitive when it comes to racism, when they can't beat others with words they get physical. I was going to my locker and two black people came up to me and mocked the Chinese language, so i called them niggers :S... then i got beat up .[/b]
    u needed to say

wtf u looking at

the_man_slayer

[quote]LOL u did not actually ask that question..

can we get zero in here and put this guy straight?

What did hitler do wrong? jews where invading hes country so he killed em.[/b]

You do realize that he killed millions of people, right? And that they were in no way trying to take over the government, right? And that Hitler actually built camps for the sole purpose of murdering Jews, right?

the_man_slayer

What did hitler do wrong? jews where invading hes country so he killed em[/b]
    One of the foundations of Hitler's and the NSDAP's social policies was the concept of racial hygiene. It was based on the ideas of Arthur de Gobineau, eugenics, and social Darwinism. Applied to human beings, "survival of the fittest" was interpreted as requiring racial purity and killing off "life unworthy of life." The first victims were crippled and retarded children on an order signed by Hitler. After a public outcry, Hitler made a show of ending this program, but the killings in fact continued. This deadly program was called T-4 and many of its killers soon moved to death camps.

Between 1939 and 1945, the SS, assisted by collaborationist governments and recruits from occupied countries, systematically killed somewhere between 11 and 14 million people, including about 6 million Jews, in concentration camps, ghettos and mass executions, or through less systematic methods elsewhere. Besides being gassed to death, many also died as a result of starvation and disease while working as slave labourers (sometimes benefiting private German companies in the process, because of the low cost of such labour). Along with Jews, non-Jewish Poles (over 3 million of whom died), alleged communists or political opposition, members of resistance groups, resisting Roman Catholics and Protestants, homosexuals, Roma, the physically handicapped and mentally retarded, Soviet prisoners of war (possibly as many as 3 million), Jehovah's Witnesses, anti-Nazi clergy, trade unionists, and psychiatric patients were killed. This industrial-scale genocide in Europe is referred to as the Holocaust (the term is also used by some authors in a narrower sense, to refer specifically to the unprecedented destruction of European Jewry). One of the biggest centres of mass-killing was the extermination camp complex of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Hitler never visited the concentration camps and did not speak publicly about the killing in precise terms.

The massacres that led to the coining of the word "genocide" (the Endlösung der jüdischen Frage or "Final Solution of the Jewish Question") were planned and ordered by leading Nazis, with Himmler playing a key role. While no specific order from Hitler authorizing the mass killing of the Jews has surfaced, there is documentation showing that he approved the Einsatzgruppen, killing squads that followed the German army through Poland and Russia and that he was kept well informed about their activities. The evidence also suggests that in the fall of 1941 Himmler and Hitler decided upon mass extermination by gassing. During interrogations by Soviet intelligence officers declassified over fifty years later, Hitler's valet Heinz Linge and his military aide Otto Gunsche said Hitler had "pored over the first blueprints of gas chambers."

To make for smoother cooperation in the implementation of this "Final Solution", the Wannsee conference was held near Berlin on January 20, 1942, with fifteen senior officials participating, led by Reinhard Heydrich and Adolf Eichmann. The records of this meeting provide the clearest evidence of planning for the Holocaust. On February 22, Hitler was recorded saying to his associates, "we shall regain our health only by eliminating the Jews".

Ainelover

German was never Hitlers country

What did hitler do wrong? jews where invading hes country so he killed em.[/b]

the_man_slayer

The guy beating up that old man was a dickhead, he can be a black dickhead, a white dickhead, a yellow dickhead, a green dickhead[/b]
    btw wot is this about? i aint seen it lol

Flix

You do realize that he killed millions of people, right? And that they were in no way trying to take over the government, right? And that Hitler actually built camps for the sole purpose of murdering Jews, right?[/b]

yeah... shame he didnt build em in africa aswell. then he woulda solved the HIV and third world crisis.

themanslayer i know all about hitler and ive read hes third reich book, so im not gona read your essay.

yeah... shame he didnt build em in africa aswell. then he woulda solved the HIV and third world crisis.[/b]

Wow. You're quite naive. So, you're saying that if the leader of your country, whatever it may be, suddenly decided to eliminate whatever race you are, you would be ok with it? Hey, look at it this way, he's solving the idiot crisis.

Flix

whites will never be emlinated so i cant think like that.

every black person ive come accross thinks hes a "gangsta" when they have no meaning of the word, since when did a gangsta wear cloths for a person twice hes height. or.... some nigerian or whatever with about 100 kids comes to england and starts taking our money, there freeloading HIV riden cunts.

every black person ive come accross thinks hes a "gangsta" when they have no meaning of the word, since when did a gangsta wear cloths for a person twice hes height. or.... some nigerian or whatever with about 100 kids comes to england and starts taking our money, there freeloading HIV riden cunts.[/b]

Yet that gives you the right to dehumanize them? Fine, do it somewhere else. As I said before, you or anyone else that I notice using extreme racial slurs will be banned for a few days.

the_man_slayer

yeah... shame he didnt build em in africa aswell. then he woulda solved the HIV and third world crisis.

themanslayer i know all about hitler and ive read hes third reich book, so im not gona read your essay.[/b]
    if u know all bout hitler, than makes your logic even more messed up. But if u think killing a couple of million people because their jewish, someone must of dropped u on the head wen u were born. Thats the same stupid idea some american had wen he said 'war is good, it helps keep the population balanced'

the_man_slayer

some nigerian or whatever with about 100 kids comes to england and starts taking our money, there freeloading HIV riden cunts.[/b]
    so some 12 year old druggie who has a kid and lives in a council flat shouldnt be dehumanized because their white?

dpierre6

[quote]Dumb cunt lol bring them back after shipping them in because they are doing better then you? And im talkin about the U.S where Black people are 12%... 12 fucking % but yet they have such a huge cultural impact.
    Okay so every bullied child has the right to shoot up the school huh. If you had a kid and were killed because they called someone a nerd its okay
    Hitler used the jews as a scapegoat so that justifies genocide? and not only relentless murdered Jews but murdered his own people if they were disabled and don't forgot the Polish and people of the slavic nations

You sad sad child... you know what im gonna stop being atheist just to pray for you
    But i guess ignorance really is bliss

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

every black person ive come accross thinks hes a "gangsta" when they have no meaning of the word, since when did a gangsta wear cloths for a person twice hes height. or.... some nigerian or whatever with about 100 kids comes to england and starts taking our money, there freeloading HIV riden cunts.[/b]
    "gangstas" have always worn clothes too large for them...why? because then u never need to buy new clothes and they can be used as hand-me downs

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast