Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

why?

This is a discussion on why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like black people you know, im down with the brown and i ball with my friends everyday, which are ...
Page: 5

dpierre6

I like black people you know, im down with the brown and i ball with my friends everyday, which are majority are blacks. Saying nigger (since this word offends some of you i will use the words bunnies) however is a word used against black people, even when i talk to my black friends they tell me who the bunnies are from the cool guys, bunnies being the ones that would rather fight someone then get to know them. Some black people are still crying over shit that happened years ago and still want reparations, which these typed of people piss me off. A recent survey by an all black census showed that the white referees in the NBA call more fouls against the black players, NO FUCKING DUH there are more black players in the NBA even Charles Barkley said the survey was bullshit, it was just a way for the black extremist to get more reparations on the white people, kind of like being able to go to a good college under a minority scholarship. But anyways what im trying to say is that there is a difference b/w a bunny and black people, like there is a difference b/w white people and a redneck, hick, honkey, cracker.

BTW i think mexicans are the most hard working people out there, but blacks (Most atleast, if you are one that doesnt then it dont matter to you) hate them, and i hear all the time they wish them damn beaners would go back to where they came from, thats racist to me

PS: i dont agree with flix at all btw[/b]
    It's funny im black and i have yet to meet a single person (black,white,martian) to bring up reparations and a hatred for mexican people

What's a COON?

cpo4

I originally was not goig to reply to anything in this post what so ever but I ended up reading it from page 1 to 3 and everything that was said. I agree with some of what was said and disagree with it as well. I've noticed that "educated" "african americans" "niggers" "Blacks", whatever you may think take to the racism thing completely different then as an uneducated person would. I wanted to throw up after seeing that 91 yr old get beat by that nigger.

Im my mind, a Nigger is the same as White Trash. (uneducated, low life with no hopes of bettering him/her self or the enviroment around them)
    Here is the proper definiton of "nigger" and I agree with it.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.

nigger

SYLLABICATION: nig·ger
    PRONUNCIATION: ngr
    NOUN: Offensive Slang 1a. Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a nigger” (James Baldwin). b. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people. 2. Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: “Gun owners are the new niggers . . . of society” (John Aquilino).
    ETYMOLOGY: Alteration of dialectal neger, black person, from French nègre, from Spanish negro. See Negro.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by the Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

No matter what colour your skin is the word "nigger" will almost awalys be found as offensive and crude. The only reason any person of the different pigment other then that of black, only means to use it offensivly.

If it where a white guy talking to a white guy, (of course I hvaent heard it said), they would call the other a nigger. Usually it is Fucker, or something else to that matter.

Racism will always be here until people grow up, get jobs and actually educate themselves and not lower themselves to lower level.

(sorry for the long post)

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

It's funny im black and i have yet to meet a single person (black,white,martian) to bring up reparations and a hatred for mexican people

What's a COON?[/b]
    A coon is just a racist word for a black person, like cracker for a white

I said black extremist always talk about reparations which excluded you from that, and come down to the south and you can see a black person always talking shit to a mexican guy, they like the chicas, but they always try to fight the guys, down here we got the "Bloods" and the "Latin Kings" that hate each other

and a perfect description of a bunny- I was at the YMCA earlier ballin and liftin and there was this guy, he was black and he was talking about how he just got out of Juvy for assaulting a cop, kind of like he was braggin about it, the whole game i couldn't understand a word he said cause it was straight ebonics, while we played he through punches in peoples ribs like he was tough or some shit, then he would say something like "what, you wanna go", that to me is a bunny

I got a equal number of black and white friends but i compare bunnies to Gothic people, i just dont like them

5DollahSuckySucky

hmm Flix aka diffusalblade aka firephenix aka scammer

DiffusalBlade

actually this a my old friends account if this banned ill make a new one

i wouldnt waste my time scamming people i aint black

cpo4

actually this a my old friends account if this banned ill make a new one

i wouldnt waste my time scamming people i aint black[/b]
    You either have no respect for anyone, in which case make me belive your very young, niave, and stupid and/or your responding back the way you are because your hiding behind your computer and want attention.

DiffusalBlade

i actually go paki and coon bashing every 4 months on marches, got a few pictures i can upload if you wana see, im not a behind the computer racist, im a skin headed hitler loving white supremist. why i gota be young to be a rascist? i have a child and getting married, ive done more living then you sunshine, when you been in the army for a few years then comment on me ok little boy?

CapriSun

no, i call my black friends nigger all the time...of course they reply and call me a cracker...but we laugh cuz we know were only joking around

i love how people assume im "two faced" but im really not, what u see is what u get...irl or online makes no difference to me[/b]

you obviously missed the bloody point you tit, want me to explain?

Xtr3m3

OMFG i came back after an hour and i read all this shit (especially from flix) it makes me sick, i mean SICK
    you must be one of the most close minded person ever lol

lol blaming it on someboy else *jews where coming into hitler country*
    you must have no sense of education, go read a book or something kid and if u r a grown man
    you are truly sad

self centered bastard

and some ppl say about immigrants lol, everybody is an immigrant if u ask me, this land was of the native americans until europeans came here and conquer it

Strider

dont like it leave

RiseAgainst_

Rofl who cares about it? ppl give me jokes about mexican shit and everything in vent actually being racist not like a word "nigger" wich black ppl say and i just laugh. R u the kind of guys they are saying? no so why do u care.

Just laugh at/with them.

Xtr3m3

i actually go paki and coon bashing every 4 months on marches, got a few pictures i can upload if you wana see, im not a behind the computer racist, im a skin headed hitler loving white supremist. why i gota be young to be a rascist? i have a child and getting married, ive done more living then you sunshine, when you been in the army for a few years then comment on me ok little boy?[/b]

lol that changes everything
    grown men huh? tsk tsk tsk
    you are a shame to men, you dont even diserve the title of men, you pussy
    i know more history than u :lol: and im 16

:lol:

DiffusalBlade

i doubt it little boy.

pussy? lmfao, ever fought for your country little man? i doubt it very much, whats the betting you would shit your pants having an iraqi shooting at you, goto bed little man you got school in the morning

i actually go paki and coon bashing every 4 months on marches, got a few pictures i can upload if you wana see, im not a behind the computer racist, im a skin headed hitler loving white supremist. why i gota be young to be a rascist? i have a child and getting married, ive done more living then you sunshine, when you been in the army for a few years then comment on me ok little boy?[/b]
    you are seriously fucking retarded... :mellow:

Arabs(the whole lot of em) are worse then blacks in my book so

Being in New york you gotta put up with the whole "melting pot" crap and I do have friends of all different races but I still have general dislikes. Being that when your surrounded by SO MANY immigrants and people of other nationalities you tend to stick together with the few left and bitch about how all the other ones suck :P Also these foreigners are EXTREMELY rude, which is due to their poor english and lack of knowledge of American culture so they just dont blend in sometimes which makes it worse...

Most of my friends are white ftw (general european -- greek italian irish etc... russians and chinese :P ) but yeah like i said i got black friends too so blah

PS: THEY TOOK YER JOBS!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast