Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

why?

This is a discussion on why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are seriously fucking retarded... :mellow:[/b] says the biggest one...
Page: 6

DiffusalBlade

you are seriously fucking retarded... :mellow:[/b]

says the biggest one

MillionVoices

whites will never be emlinated so i cant think like that.
    every black person ive come accross thinks hes a "gangsta" when they have no meaning of the word, since when did a gangsta wear cloths for a person twice hes height. or....[/b]
    Flix, this has to be the best quote i read in a long while rofl, beautifully said.

Btw Nigga and Nigger is 2 diff words/meanings.

CapriSun

whites will never be emlinated so i cant think like that.

every black person ive come accross thinks hes a "gangsta" when they have no meaning of the word, since when did a gangsta wear cloths for a person twice hes height. or.... some nigerian or whatever with about 100 kids comes to england and starts taking our money, there freeloading HIV riden cunts.[/b]
    you are my new best friend with statements like that!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i doubt it little boy.

pussy? lmfao, ever fought for your country little man? i doubt it very much, whats the betting you would shit your pants having an iraqi shooting at you, goto bed little man you got school in the morning[/b]
    this is assuming ur in the army, but u went through training to prepare urself for the war and to turn u basicly into a killing machine, a 16 year old wasnt put through that training and im sure before ur training in the military u would have shit ur pants too

acting all macho cuz u went to the war, just remember that ni basicly every other country in the world its a requirement to join the army so dont be acting all bad-ass cuz u chose to put ur life in danger for an irrelevent pissing contest in iraq

says the biggest one[/b]
    LOL you calling someone a retard thats hillarious

Xtr3m3

i doubt it little boy.

pussy? lmfao, ever fought for your country little man? i doubt it very much, whats the betting you would shit your pants having an iraqi shooting at you, goto bed little man you got school in the morning[/b]
    hmm.. so u went to war huh? i will say a pointless war to me lol, US know it, UK know it, all the world knows it
    but i still got respect for u for fighting a pointless war

but i still hate that closed minded of yours (maybe a hitler loving cock sucking bastard teach u history and that why u r like that lol)

:lol:

dpierre6

Arabs(the whole lot of em) are worse then blacks in my book so

Being in New york you gotta put up with the whole "melting pot" crap and I do have friends of all different races but I still have general dislikes. Being that when your surrounded by SO MANY immigrants and people of other nationalities you tend to stick together with the few left and bitch about how all the other ones suck :P Also these foreigners are EXTREMELY rude, which is due to their poor english and lack of knowledge of American culture so they just dont blend in sometimes which makes it worse...

Most of my friends are white ftw (russian european greek italian irish etc... )

PS: THEY TOOK YER JOBS![/b]
    Meh as i said before my dick doesnt discriminate so if i have to get to know a little of everyone it's ok with me
    Besides diversity and variation works for me but if you want to stick to a certain group do as you wish
    But with a open mind i get to experience soooo much more

i thought that when i mad ethis post we would make rule's on racism but then people's true colors showed , hatred anger and more i think we should just close this topic and make rule's on this subject well that my opinion.

/close_topic

keep closed minded thoughts in your head

CapriSun

i dont know whose funnier in this thread

cama is pretty funny,

but i think flix wins it with his blatantly genuine yet typicaly cockney like remarks.

flix, im with you mate, in that NF parade, i feel the same pain as you do concerning non-eu nationals in our country and ruining our perfectly good system, some days i wake up and think, "what is it to be english?"

i mean, what sort of english society is it where your national food dish is a fucking curry made by ragga-dub-dub heads?

I AM ENGLAND, PROUD TO BE WHITE, PROUD TO BE A NATIONALIST

p.s - id go to war in iraq, not because its a pointless war, not because its a pissing contest, but just so i can scope into a mother fucker and take his noggin clean off, which id then proceed to scream

BOOM!!!! HEADSHOT YOU RAG HEAD MOTHER FUCKER, which id then break down and laugh like an uncontrollable maniac!

JohnnyEnglish

i dont know whose funnier in this thread
    cama is pretty funny,

but i think flix wins it with his blatantly genuine yet typicaly cockney like remarks.

flix, im with you mate, in that NF parade, i feel the same pain as you do concerning non-eu nationals in our country and ruining our perfectly good system, some days i wake up and think, "what is it to be english?"

i mean, what sort of english society is it where your national food dish is a fucking curry made by ragga-dub-dub heads?
    I AM ENGLAND, PROUD TO BE WHITE, PROUD TO BE A NATIONALIST[/b]

This is the sorta people this country needs.

PADDY must have a black cock up hes arse, like them that much do ya nigger lover?

You aint no fucking english, need to send you on the banana boat back with em

still cant ban me can ya, cunt

I'm with cama on this one. Quit being a bunch of whining bastids. Calling people nigger / nigga / chink / gook / raghead it's just a way of proving how low your IQ is because your resorting to simplistic deragatory shit.

Yes, black people always seem the throw the bitch fits first, they call each other nigga. If you try and replicate they call you racist. If a black person calls a white person cracker or corn bread, it's not regarded as racist. WHY, because it's only a one-way system. White people can be racist, but blacks aren't....narrow minded assholes if you have that opinion..

PS a bit of biology. I vaguely remember in school biology , there was a SKIN PIGMENT IN EVERY PERSONS BODY CALLED MELANIN (or something like that). This determines the colour of a persons skin, in hotter areas it burns or does something which makes you skin darker.

This is my view on life, EVERYONE in the world is really a white person. Their skin colour is simply different because of the skin pigment alteration from the heat.

dpierre6

PADDY must have a black cock up hes arse, like them that much do ya nigger lover?

still cant ban me can ya, cunt[/b]
    ill see you when your daughter is 18 :lol:
    But seriously stay banned...
    and Caprisun that's why we have video games and gyms... Go find yourself a willingly "rag head" invite him to the ring and vent out some of that anger...or play halo2

Xtr3m3

I'm with cama on this one. Quit being a bunch of whining bastids. Calling people nigger / nigga / chink / gook / raghead it's just a way of proving how low your IQ is because your resorting to simplistic deragatory shit.

Yes, black people always seem the throw the bitch fits first, they call each other nigga. If you try and replicate they call you racist. If a black person calls a white person cracker or corn bread, it's not regarded as racist. WHY, because it's only a one-way system. White people can be racist, but blacks aren't....narrow minded assholes if you have that opinion..

PS a bit of biology. I vaguely remember in school biology , there was a SKIN PIGMENT IN EVERY PERSONS BODY CALLED MELANIN (or something like that). This determines the colour of a persons skin, in hotter areas it burns or does something which makes you skin darker.

This is my view on life, EVERYONE in the world is really a white person. Their skin colour is simply different because of the skin pigment alteration from the heat.[/b]
    +1

you forgot to add "spick" in that list :P

CapriSun

still cant ban me can ya, cunt[/b]

the chances are he will disable account creations for a while, or have them activated by administrator, then the admin will log all your IP's and decide whether its coming from the same ISP, at the same time he could also put a filter on the account create, so if you enter any data on account creation screen that matches anything that is associated with past banned accounts (including username, email, password, date of birth, name, surname etc...) it will auto flag you and ban.

their is ofcourse ways around being banned.

dont voice your anger on this forum, its mainly consists of two faced, hypocrites that just like their arsehole rimming (sorry, but its the truth, everybody seems to be kissing arse or getting kissed). The fact of the matter is, im not a rascist, but im a nationalist. i have no problem with blacks, asians, greek, turks, or any eu/non-eu national coming to our country, as long as they bring the willingness to work for a living, bring a trade skill, live by our laws and pay our taxes.

BUT, if they dont do any of the above, or dont have a trade skill, send them straight back, id rather waste my tax money tackling "english born poverty and unemployment" than paying for random albanian scumbags to rape our woman, steal our cars and money and treat our public like shite.

The british goverment invests more money per year tackling "IMMIGRATION" and housing/living benefits for theese immigrants than what it does trying to tackle more important issues.

if they had half a fucking clue, they would send ALL immigrants that do not meet my criteria above back to their home countries, and use the money left over tackling our internal issues and getting the unemployed english population back in to work.

it would also remove alot of "racial" tension towards many ethnic groups.

as for my rag head comments....

well, if youre allowed to say "beaner" and "dro" then im allowed to say "rag head" (you cant justify using them words, you either ban all racial slurs, or none at all)

UPDATE - Quick google search for melanin

#########################
    Basically it says that the pigment is released / made in bodies in different areas under different ways. The reason people TAN is because their body is adjusting as it's a new environment

Summary : Black people are black in colour, but if you think of it . White in origin. Their melanin has simply produced itself with a darker skin pigment to protect their skin against radiation. So shut up and quit bitching. If you were located in a very hot country , after a time you could / would become black

Notice on the pretty map in the link below. Almost all the countries with "black" people are places which are also the hottest
    #########################
    http://anthro.palomar.edu/adapt/adapt_4.htm

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast