Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

why?

This is a discussion on why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm with cama on this one. Quit being a bunch of whining bastids. Calling people nigger / nigga / chink ...
Page: 7

dpierre6

I'm with cama on this one. Quit being a bunch of whining bastids. Calling people nigger / nigga / chink / gook / raghead it's just a way of proving how low your IQ is because your resorting to simplistic deragatory shit.

Yes, black people always seem the throw the bitch fits first, they call each other nigga. If you try and replicate they call you racist. If a black person calls a white person cracker or corn bread, it's not regarded as racist. WHY, because it's only a one-way system. White people can be racist, but blacks aren't....narrow minded assholes if you have that opinion..

PS a bit of biology. I vaguely remember in school biology , there was a SKIN PIGMENT IN EVERY PERSONS BODY CALLED MELANIN (or something like that). This determines the colour of a persons skin, in hotter areas it burns or does something which makes you skin darker.

This is my view on life, EVERYONE in the world is really a white person. Their skin colour is simply different because of the skin pigment alteration from the heat.[/b]
    I say nigga/dude/bitch/fag( to any race) sometimes in a conversation that's why i don't really take offense when someone says it back it's all within reason because i know the person and their preference but if someone yells "HEY NIGGER" from down the street trying to call me and they don't know me ima get mad lol
    It's like calling a random girl "hey bitch come over here" she is gonna spaz on you at least i how so

Man my history teacher would rape you guys especially with those Hitler and Iraq comments

Zxenke

Flix, you were in the army? Goddamn, I figured the army would have taught you better morals. And I can gaurantee they would be ashamed to hear that shit coming out of your mouth. Don't care? Then that'd show great commitment to the army you so adamantly voiced about being a part of. Hypocriitcal.

And yea, rascism is bad. Period. Judge someone on who they are, not how they look. Plus, don't fuckin steriotype people. I know some pretty shitty english (aka, from England for those not geographically inclined) people too, but we won't go there.

pr0n

the chances are he will disable account creations for a while, or have them activated by administrator, then the admin will log all your IP's and decide whether its coming from the same ISP, at the same time he could also put a filter on the account create, so if you enter any data on account creation screen that matches anything that is associated with past banned accounts (including username, email, password, date of birth, name, surname etc...) it will auto flag you and ban.

their is ofcourse ways around being banned.

dont voice your anger on this forum, its mainly consists of two faced, hypocrites that just like their arsehole rimming (sorry, but its the truth, everybody seems to be kissing arse or getting kissed). The fact of the matter is, im not a rascist, but im a nationalist. i have no problem with blacks, asians, greek, turks, or any eu/non-eu national coming to our country, as long as they bring the willingness to work for a living, bring a trade skill, live by our laws and pay our taxes.
    BUT, if they dont do any of the above, or dont have a trade skill, send them straight back, id rather waste my tax money tackling "english born poverty and unemployment" than paying for random albanian scumbags to rape our woman, steal our cars and money and treat our public like shite.

The british goverment invests more money per year tackling "IMMIGRATION" and housing/living benefits for theese immigrants than what it does trying to tackle more important issues.

if they had half a fucking clue, they would send ALL immigrants that do not meet my criteria above back to their home countries, and use the money left over tackling our internal issues and getting the unemployed english population back in to work.
    it would also remove alot of "racial" tension towards many ethnic groups.
    as for my rag head comments....

well, if youre allowed to say "beaner" and "dro" then im allowed to say "rag head" (you cant justify using them words, you either ban all racial slurs, or none at all)[/b]
    nah everytime i pull my modem cable out i get a fresh new IP, so its just a waste of hes time tbh. i totally agree with your comments, i wouldnt be a racist if the "majority" didnt do what they have done, I mean i had blacks in my squad who where "nice" people, they had so much adreniline to fight for england thats what i like, if they wana work and contribute then i leave them be. but the 1s who dont work and fuck this country up need to be shipped out, we got more foreigners ere then the people born and bred ere

CapriSun

in my opinion, you should never judge somebody by their ethnic group, race or nationality. Because by doing that your judging them all. Judge each person as an individual, with race and ethnic background aside, and if you think their a prick after the that, then so be it.

Only judge somebody you have met or spoken with, dont judge somebody on what you have heard. just take what you have heard as early advice but let the decision be yours and yours only.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

nah everytime i pull my modem cable out i get a fresh new IP, so its just a waste of hes time tbh. i totally agree with your comments, i wouldnt be a racist if the "majority" didnt do what they have done, I mean i had blacks in my squad who where "nice" people, they had so much adreniline to fight for england thats what i like, if they wana work and contribute then i leave them be. but the 1s who dont work and fuck this country up need to be shipped out, we got more foreigners ere then the people born and bred ere[/b]
    it takes ~5 clicks to ban ur account and ip...u have to disconnect, reconnect, make a new account, each time u use a new email too so eventually ull run out of already owned emails in which ull have to make more emails which is more work for u...so the whole "hes jsut wasting his time" thing more-so effects u, cuz ur the one doin the most work

pr0n

Flix, you were in the army? Goddamn, I figured the army would have taught you better morals. And I can gaurantee they would be ashamed to hear that shit coming out of your mouth. Don't care? Then that'd show great commitment to the army you so adamantly voiced about being a part of. Hypocriitcal.

And yea, rascism is bad. Period. Judge someone on who they are, not how they look. Plus, don't fuckin steriotype people. I know some pretty shitty english (aka, from England for those not geographically inclined) people too, but we won't go there.[/b]
    you would be surprised how many black people in the army share my views, yeah sounds strange blacks hating blacks but its true, the ones who work and contribute hate the ones that ruin it for them

MillionVoices

lol i love when blacks CALL other blacks non black that does it for me.

to be black you have to apparently act like a retard.

i was on the bus, and some kid called his nerdy black friend he said "you aint black" to him cause he apprently acted like a human being.

I WAS LAUGHING like a A MANIAC after that haha.

wanker

those black crackheads multiplied so much theres no valid point anymore for racisme we need another minority to hate i choose turks or jews

people are retarded no matter ur color and we as a people thrive off the media who cover the stupid ones

LoveHurts

hm quite the thread imo... personally i think black people are complainers like when they were slaves but do they know how long white people were slaves when there was pharaohs or w.e how u spell it.. and blacks are rasict to everyone so like they will make fun of u but when u say something about them they get all ass hurt

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Haha i <3 people who act hard on the internet,, for every1 saying nigger on here,, would u even have the balls to go up to a black person and say dat shit? naw u wouldnt but its the internet so they say it anways, i hate racist people, they are the real peice of shit cunts.

i was actually so sickened by the other topic that i closed it.

People need to learn the colour of your skin doesnt detemine what sort of person you are, your morality does.

Maybe there is evidence to suggest there is a greater crime rate within black communities, but have you ever considered that the basis of this may be the lack of oppertunity available in these communities?

The guy beating up that old man was a dickhead, he can be a black dickhead, a white dickhead, a yellow dickhead, a green dickhead, i don&#39;t care, the fact remains that there are white people out there that have done shit equal to, and much worse than that man... and in neither case does it matter about the colour of their skin.

Hitler... was he black? Fred West was he black? Those columbine kids... were they black? I rest my case.

Sure enough i get sick of the muslim extremists, burning flags and blowing shit up, but does that mean that every muslim you see walking through the streets is hell bent on blowing you up? Of course not.

It is sad to see the slave trade was abolished long ago, but some peoples mentality never changed[/b]
    You have learned nothing I see. I agree that one should judge people on their morality rather than the colour of their skin. You seem to have no trouble judging nazis as the same but you will take a similar group like muslims and apply different logic. I can assure you that practising muslims HATE homosexuals and many of them hate jews. They will publicly stone young girls for being raped, hang boys for being gay, and put death threats (fatwas) on anyone who converts from islam. This is part of their religious sharia law. This is not confined to the middle east, Islamic intolerance and draconian law has spread all over asia and africa. When the nazis gassed jews it was different I suppose? Face it, you&#39;re a hypocrite and you don&#39;t know what the hell you are talking about. If you want to judge people on their morality, then take a good hard look at the moral code they label themselves with and judge them on that.

Being black has no moral relevance. It doesn&#39;t mean anything so how can you judge someone on just skin colour? They cannot help the way they were born. Choices like religion or extreme fascism are moral choices, and when you apply that sort of label to yourself you should be judged on it, and not elevate yourself to be beyond judgement like Race.

And about the word nigger... Most taboos are broken first through humour. Comedians are using racism as a subject of comedy nowadays, in a few years nigger will be as offensive as the word "bugger" is now. People need to learn to laugh at these things. If you don&#39;t label yourself as "black man" then you don&#39;t get offended so easily by racist language. I am half Iranian, half my family is muslim but I do not put labels on myself and thus I do not get offended by stupid names like that.

Cocaine

Black people are just as racist as white people.

Haxium

As a muslim, i like jew (my best friend is a jew), i don&#39;t hate gay (i live in Paris, its full of homo here) neither i hang them, and i have never stoned anyone, neither have i seen that we gotta do all those things in the Coran.

Well, maybe, MAYBE are u a better muslim then i am, but to me, it looks like you watch too much TV, poor kid.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast