Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

why?

This is a discussion on why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont get it... i am black and i was reading the post on the old guy that got atked ...
Page: 8

Zaria

i dont get it... i am black and i was reading the post on the old guy that got atked , and i read things that i would never here. like really you guys post " oh all niggers are the same" isnt their rule's against racism on the forum cuz i could be like .. i dont wana flame if i did this post would be two page's long well to summarize their should be rule's on racisme cuz some of you went to far...[/b]
    racism = immaturity

and as you can see, many already flamed this post.

Sucks when people are racist!

Inactive Member

ofc u said it as a racist comment if ur saying nigger and u meant it as the word is. like MillionVoices said in that topic "hes a nigger thats enough info" hes bein racist + stereotyping saying that all black people are criminals

Slang description for slaves who were brought mostly from West Africa by the Dutch, English, and Portuguese from what was then a huge "Nigerian Basin" which makes up part of the countries of Nigeria and Niger today.[/b]
    I was going to ask u that but you just change ur message... so the points is (sorry for my ignorance) nigger is a reminder that black ppl were once slaves? .. cause they allways forget ? and they dont like to remenber that ? ... but how come every kid call the other nigga even their not even black ? and i mean it when I say every kid ... so its actually not a real insult unless u say it to a black person ? cause i think this kids mostly try to look cool by saying nigga .. so kind of confusing

MillionVoices

Like i said

Nigga and Nigger are 2 different words, with two different meanings.

i dont get it... i am black and i was reading the post on the old guy that got atked , and i read things that i would never here. like really you guys post " oh all niggers are the same" isnt their rule's against racism on the forum cuz i could be like .. i dont wana flame if i did this post would be two page's long well to summarize their should be rule's on racisme cuz some of you went to far...[/b]
    Please, if you notice this, try to PM one of the mods currently online. We do have rules against it, but by the same token we can't check every topic at once, need a bit of help from the users sometimes.

Banned Senior Member

I've barely read any of the thread so dont complain to me about being unfair, but to me this thread doesnt need to continue, people just keep fueling the fire

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678