problem with buying KC through ClickandBuy...

This is a discussion on problem with buying KC through ClickandBuy... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So sometimes (most of the time) when I try to buy knight cash with Clickandbuy I get this error message ...
Page: 1

Default problem with buying KC through ClickandBuy...

So sometimes (most of the time) when I try to buy knight cash with Clickandbuy I get this error message saying something like "Unfortunately this transaction cannot be completed due to security reasons"...

does anyone know why and how to fix it?

also, the events where they give you items like shadow's piece etc, does it work when using ESN codes aswell?

thanks ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    So sometimes (most of the time) when I try to buy knight cash with Clickandbuy I get this error message saying something like "Unfortunately this transaction cannot be completed due to security reasons"...

does anyone know why and how to fix it?

also, the events where they give you items like shadow's piece etc, does it work when using ESN codes aswell?

thanks ;o

I had same problem in the past. I was using prepaid Visa credit card through ClickandBuy and it wont let me complete transactions. I noticed that prepaid cards of amount 25$ and 50$ dont works, but the 100$ one is working. Dunno why but it works.

So if ur using prepaid Visa, try to use a 100$ card. It solved the problem for me.

Hmm alright, no I'm using Visa Electron. but at one time I could buy 2400 KC but not 3200.
    and I get the same error with another Visa card

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

You can buy esn codes here on the forum from guys who,sell it here and you can pay them through the payment methods they accept and gl