Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

why?!

This is a discussion on why?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why k2 trying to "hide" the fact that the game is p2p?...
Page: 1

sophiem

Default why?!

why k2 trying to "hide" the fact that the game is p2p?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

cuz its not...go learn what a p2p game is then come back

FatM4n

p2p , you cant get to server list without pay.

Ko is a semin p2p semi f2p

you actually expect an answer here?

free to play, pay to connect

sophiem

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    p2p =pay to pay show me here 1 guy who can conncet without a premium when ever he wants to because that's what I am calling F2P..

u are such a dick u know that?if u dont , sad for you..

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    p2p =pay to pay show me here 1 guy who can conncet without a premium when ever he wants to because that's what I am calling F2P..

u are such a dick u know that?if u dont , sad for you..[/b]
    free 2 play....2 play...u CAN play it anytime in the day u want...servers being full or not isnt an issue of p2p or f2p thats just servers being full...of course if people donate to them(eg: buy premium) theyre gonna get certain benefits(part of the server capacity reserved for them is only fair in a massively played game like this where servers get full quite easily) do u even remember KO? i guess KO was nothing2p right? cuz not even premium users could get in during turk hours...til night time turk time all u got was "servers are full try again later" but i guess thats better than premium users getting a small portion(its only 20% of the capacity) of guaranteed access? now go on and think about that 80% of the server is for ANYBODY and 20% is for premium only....that sounds like f2p to me but i dunno maybe im just the only one using my brain

what u call f2p and what actually is f2p are 2 different things dont confuse the 2 and dont bitch just cuz everything doesnt fit into how ur mind THINKS it should work

"thats what im calling f2p" such a spoiled brat point of view...."thats how it hink it should work and if i dont get my way im gonna stamp my feet and throw a tantrum cuz i always get everything i want" i think that fits what ur saying a lot better dont u?

Shit nothing changed here, cama's still trolling forums with his crap :lol:
    Maybe it ain't p2p, but it ain't f2p either...
    Not when you can't connect almost at all.

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Shit nothing changed here, cama's still trolling forums with his crap *:lol: *
    Maybe it ain't p2p, but it ain't f2p either...
    Not when you can't connect almost at all.
    servers being full has nothing to do with f2p or p2p actually it proves even more so that it IS f2p...a p2p game wouldnt allow its servers to become full for any player of the game

DontBanMe

its still p2p if you have to pay to connect.

Its fking free to connect and play, just matter of time, stop being a cheap fker and buy prem if u want to be able to connect ANYTIME, if u want a service, simply pay a small fee, fkin grow up, nothing in this world is free if u want something extra! And for god sake, its only 9$....... cry me a river. Dont like it? /quitko

SomeDude

Originally posted by DontBanMe
    its still p2p if you have to pay to connect.
    you dont have to pay to connect

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

u are such a dick u know that?if u dont , sad for you..[/b]

i u need 2 pcs and able to log into 1 2 or 3 and then dc log server u want walaa it works pretty much always if u on fast pc

k2 jus needs to up the ammout of servers on ares diez etc and stop opening new servers like faggit logos

dartagon

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by sophiem@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

free 2 play....2 play...u CAN play it anytime in the day u want...servers being full or not isnt an issue of p2p or f2p thats just servers being full...of course if people donate to them(eg: buy premium) theyre gonna get certain benefits(part of the server capacity reserved for them is only fair in a massively played game like this where servers get full quite easily) do u even remember KO? i guess KO was nothing2p right? cuz not even premium users could get in during turk hours...til night time turk time all u got was "servers are full try again later" but i guess thats better than premium users getting a small portion(its only 20% of the capacity) of guaranteed access? now go on and think about that 80% of the server is for ANYBODY and 20% is for premium only....that sounds like f2p to me but i dunno maybe im just the only one using my brain

what u call f2p and what actually is f2p are 2 different things dont confuse the 2 and dont bitch just cuz everything doesnt fit into how ur mind THINKS it should work

"thats what im calling f2p" such a spoiled brat point of view...."thats how it hink it should work and if i dont get my way im gonna stamp my feet and throw a tantrum cuz i always get everything i want" i think that fits what ur saying a lot better dont
    u?[/b]

lolll??? ko is probably f2p but u need to pay to logg in, thats gay, almso its not a fauking f2p, they just help ^reniums users when bugg, or crappy things happened like ROLLBACK!!!!!!!! i lost 400m me, im sure if i was prenium na dive lost 10m they will give it back, but im not so look what they answer me

I have investigated the issue and unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with this issue, as we provide only limited support to our players without a premium subscription. Without the proper information needed, we are unable to verify ownership of this account. For the security of this account, we are unable to assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for playing Knight Online.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

this is just fauking crap, how a game is f2p when u need to pay to connect and when uconnecte lots of dawn buggs and un need to pay for it too to put off the problem, im just pissed of man

FAUKCS4LIFE WOOT!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Originally posted by dartagon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dartagon)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

"thats what im calling f2p" such a spoiled brat point of view...."thats how it hink it should work and if i dont get my way im gonna stamp my feet and throw a tantrum cuz i always get everything i want" i think that fits what ur saying a lot better dont
    u?[/b]

lolll??? ko is probably f2p but u need to pay to logg in, thats gay, almso its not a fauking f2p, they just help ^reniums users when bugg, or crappy things happened like ROLLBACK!!!!!!!! i lost 400m me, im sure if i was prenium na dive lost 10m they will give it back, but im not so look what they answer me

I have investigated the issue and unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with this issue, as we provide only limited support to our players without a premium subscription. Without the proper information needed, we are unable to verify ownership of this account. For the security of this account, we are unable to assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for playing Knight Online.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

this is just fauking crap, how a game is f2p when u need to pay to connect and when uconnecte lots of dawn buggs and un need to pay for it too to put off the problem, im just pissed of man

FAUKCS4LIFE WOOT!!!!!!!!! :angry:[/b][/quote]

u dont need to pay to connect, u choose to pay to connect...theres a difference

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast