Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why All Bosses Go Town?

This is a discussion on Why All Bosses Go Town? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Why Noob Players Go to The Boss Inn Town ? Plz Stupıd Players Deleted Serwers :angry:...
Page: 1

Desert_Snake

Default Why All Bosses Go Town?

Hey Why Noob Players Go to The Boss Inn Town ? Plz Stupıd Players Deleted Serwers :angry:

Terrorblade

Default Re: Why All Bosses Go Town?

[quote]

why ppl have to post when they can didn't reach the basics of english grammar.... :angry:

susGe

[quote]

why ppl have to post when they can didn't reach the basics of english grammar.... :angry:
    "can didnt" ? -_-

farhad

susga that guy in ur sig aint allah it is buddah

TunaFishyMe

buddah isnt brown...

farhad

brown version of buddah :lol:

ReiRei

[quote]

I think he is asking why the noobs feel they must lure the bosses to town all the time.

To answer.. because they can. They will try to do whater they can just like children. They test their limits. The problam is. K2 sets limits then turns a blind eye and see nothing.

Haxium

Dunno, ask to every people in your country that play KO, ull might have the answer, as only turks do that.

they lure them to town because turks like to ruin the game for everyoen else
    they think its "funny"

- tp into golems
    - luring for no reason

hej

Blaming turks for that is not true, know some that use it as a tactic, if they cant kill it then lure it to town, if i remember corect it get boarn again if guards kill it.

Originally posted by Terrorblade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terrorblade)</div>
    why ppl have to post when they can didn't reach the basics of english grammar.... :angry:[/b]
    Not everyone's first language is English, ffs. Anyway from what I gather, they're lured into town by people that cant do the boss and simply dont want you to do it either.

I had a TK almost dead. . .(could barely see the health bar) when it got lured away towards town. . .it was stopped but got taken by someone else.. . .zzz no worries got a glass belt prior to that so I'm happy ^_^
    <!--QuoteBegin-haxium

Dunno, ask to every people in your country that play KO, ull might have the answer, as only turks do that.
    Anyway it wasnt a turk. . so no not everything can be blamed on turkish players.

::HiGhTiMeZ::

its called trade spam when they start to lure away have ur healer keep heling u run to them and trade spam them and the boss attacks them and they die then the boss wont get lured anymore its urs to take :P

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    Originally posted by Terrorblade@
    Not everyone's first language is English, ffs. Anyway from what I gather, they're lured into town by people that cant do the boss and simply dont want you to do it either.

I had a TK almost dead. . .(could barely see the health bar) when it got lured away towards town. . .it was stopped but got taken by someone else.. . .zzz no worries got a glass belt prior to that so I'm happy ^_^
    <!--QuoteBegin-haxium
    Anyway it wasnt a turk. . so no not everything can be blamed on turkish players.[/b]
    didn't Devile say to speak English only?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Terrorblade
    @

<!--QuoteBegin-haxium
    Anyway it wasnt a turk. . so no not everything can be blamed on turkish players.[/b]
    didn't Devile say to speak English only?[/b][/quote]

who`s talking in non-english? :wacko:

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania
    didn't Devile say to speak English only?
    As you can see from his post he is speaking english, albiet a bit broken. I said that english wasnt everyone's first language because not everyone is fluent in english. . .some of the retards on this forum are so quick to flame someone because of grammatical or spelling errors. . .knowing damn well if you just look at the post for longer than 2 seconds instead of trying to be e-cool, you'd be able to make out what point he's trying to get across.

Frankly I commend those that have chosen to follow the rules and post in English, even if it isnt your primary language. Dont worry about idiots that make fun of you. . .you're doing better at english than most of the flamers would do in your primary language. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast