Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why All Bosses Go Town?

This is a discussion on Why All Bosses Go Town? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Ripper_of_romania didn't Devile say to speak English only? As you can see from his post ...
Page: 2

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: Why All Bosses Go Town?

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ripper_of_romania
    didn't Devile say to speak English only?
    As you can see from his post he is speaking english, albiet a bit broken. I said that english wasnt everyone's first language because not everyone is fluent in english. . .some of the retards on this forum are so quick to flame someone because of grammatical or spelling errors. . .knowing damn well if you just look at the post for longer than 2 seconds instead of trying to be e-cool, you'd be able to make out what point he's trying to get across.

Frankly I commend those that have chosen to follow the rules and post in English, even if it isnt your primary language. Dont worry about idiots that make fun of you. . .you're doing better at english than most of the flamers would do in your primary language. :P[/b]
    It's true that not everyone's first language is English, but poor spelling and grammar makes you look stupid.

i am a guud ko gamer lol

or

I like to play KO.

Which one makes me look more communicative?

TunaFishyMe

Default Re: Why All Bosses Go Town?

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by ChanTicO@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ripper_of_romania

didn't Devile say to speak English only?

As you can see from his post he is speaking english, albiet a bit broken. I said that english wasnt everyone's first language because not everyone is fluent in english. . .some of the retards on this forum are so quick to flame someone because of grammatical or spelling errors. . .knowing damn well if you just look at the post for longer than 2 seconds instead of trying to be e-cool, you'd be able to make out what point he's trying to get across.

Frankly I commend those that have chosen to follow the rules and post in English, even if it isnt your primary language. Dont worry about idiots that make fun of you. . .you're doing better at english than most of the flamers would do in your primary language. :P
    It's true that not everyone's first language is English, but poor spelling and grammar makes you look stupid.

i am a guud ko gamer lol

or

I like to play KO.

Which one makes me look more communicative?[/b]
    It isnt the guy's fault for not being able to write a complete sentence. He tried his best to communication with our language so I dont see the reason to laugh or point out his mistakes. I see people who only speaks english, write worse than those who speak a foreign language. Or white people who think they are cool by speaking 'ebonics'. Personally, I believe that makes them look even stupider.

Regardless of how 'stupid' someone sounds. . the first example gets the message across. If english were your first language and you gave me ex:1. . yea i'd have to deduce that you were retarded. But since I know your english is happy, i wouldnt expect less than ex:2 from you :P

It's not up to you to decide how intelligent someone appears to be because of how he types. . .sure you can flame, but ultimately he's following the rules, and asking a question any one of us who want to start a topic of discussion would ask.

Trash talking and flaming will accomplish nothing more than driving off good people that want to participate in a good ko community. (and last time I checked, we're striving for that goal, right?)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

we are all stupid. End if discussion.... geez -_-

Originally posted by Dro
    we are all stupid. End if discussion.... geez -_-
    He's right. Exhibit A, we all play KO.

Beoulve

Blaming the turks for everything is so last year.

I'm sure Charlie and DreadSlayer aren't turkish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12